What exactly was the point of this?

what exactly was the point of this?

demographic data

>He didn't set his Gamer Zone to Pro or Underground

Which one was underground?

I used to think it would try to match you with people who had similar interest but that's probably not true. Still, you just made me feel nostalgic over OG 360 XBL

>underground

Who /pro/ here?

Was always significantly better than my friends at Halo. Ended up playing MLG with some GBfags one summer like every day and got up to 50

>not picking recreation
pro and underground made you seem like a try hard

OG 360 was the best console 'hub' or whatever you call it that I've seen tbqh

>not playing solely for fun while being good anyway

You were more likely to be matched with people of the same zone in multilayer.

>mfw someone is a recreationfag near me

That show felt like half the lines were missing. I enjoyed it, but a lot of it was still just awkward as hell.

>tfw I will never be able to use the old dashboard again

>competitively playing halo

According to the wiki:

Undergrounds were the 'anything goes' edgy ones that answer to the name of griefer and 'rock with extreme vengeance and other totally intense buzzwords' and 'take out whole teams online, including their own teams.'

Pros were supposed to be the 'truly hardcore' ultra dedicated ones only playing to win.

Pros were also supposed to be the sworn enemy of Undergrounds:

Pro
'You automatically mute the "human beat box" gamers and you automatically boot the "trash-talking chucklehead" gamers.'

Underground:
'You are the "human beat box" or "trash-talking chucklehead" (and proud of it).'

is shit like gamer zone, rep, etc on the xbone?

You get a sliding gender bar.

Which one was he?

family

Underground because I'm edgy like that

Stupid, pointless shit that catered to people that like to decorate their profile with meaningless titles.

I liked it

Recreation is the correct choice, anything else makes you seem like an edgelord/child

I thought it was supposed to segregate the players based on your zone? Same with rep?

Haha different time...

>summit couldn't even get a 50 nor diamond in h5

The idea was that you wouldn't have to play with shitters in matchmaking because they'd all pick the underground or pro zones.

The virgin pro VS the Chad underground