You'll never wake up in this comfy street in japan and spend the day playing arcade

>you'll never wake up in this comfy street in japan and spend the day playing arcade

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQPDe1mU31s
youtube.com/watch?v=zAjg81bPxm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would I want to sleep in the street?

good luck doing that when you're at work for 80 hours a week between fifteen hours of public transit.

because comfy

jesus christ teenager weebs are literally cancer

just move to japan already baka gaijin, your family doesnt want you here

you seem to think this is comfy, trying get to work while bicycles pass you by faster then the cars which you have to squeeze in to the side of the road with kids and obaa-sans walking/talking as if nothing else is going on in the world all the while you get a whif of someone's miso-soup morning breakfast and thats when you realise all you had to eat was a microwaved nikkuman in the morning.
but yeah the arcades are cool here.

>implying

>work
He said playing at arcade you brainlets.

>this
>comfy
All of these signs are eye cancer, electric wires hanging over the street, probably gonna fall on you because they're put together poorly, small vehicles with two-stroke engines sound like bikes with pneumonia and probably honk at everything that moves. Not to mention xenophobic Japs who would want you to stay as far away from them because you're a dirty gaijin.

Maybe not exactly that street.
Also I did however Spend already about 5 weeks in Japan in 2005 and 2008.
Shit was great.

Maximum comfy. He even got a Starbucks. And is that a jug of chocolate milk behind him? I'd love to live like this. Just relaxing all day every day.

no time for arcade in japan. only work and travel to work.

How would the arcade be fun? It's not like I can speak or read Japanese.

true if you work for a japanese company but not so much if you get lucky with a foreign one.

Small town Japan is anti-comfy

It's 90% concrete shithole new towns whose most interesting feature is a fucking dollar store/supermarket combo or rice fields interspersed for variety with light industrial units.

You commute for hours for school because if you're not top stream from high school onwards you ain't getting a good job.

Also you'll probably have tuition on weekends in full school gear.

you will only get jobs at tourism, language teacher or personal translator as non Japanese

meh I can play arcade games on my own counter top cabinet.
Just a poor college student so I am no going to waste thousands to fly to Japan just to do something I can already do at home.

>another japan circlejerk thread
Not video games you weeb faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=sQPDe1mU31s

>all that stuff
>poor

or you could get a comfy job for the u.s military as a civilian.
great pay with benefits plus the added bonus of western laziness when it comes to overwork (there is none)

>comfy

Why does everyone use this word now, it lost all meaning

I would but I don’t have the money and I am not physically capable of doing so.

comfy has only ever had personal meaning.

>that
>poor
Kill yourself you sheltered brat.

It never had any meaning. It’s about as meaningful as saying a game is fun.

>Used by people correctly constantly
>wurd bad stao usseng eet

>teen during the late 90s
>living in houston
>rode my skateboard to the galleria every weekend, and almost everyday during the summer
>massive arcade
>$20 to spend playing whatever
>hot slut girls playing MK3 with me
>hang out at the skate shop listening to 311 and other skate tunes while watching skate vids
>break off to the parking garage to smoke a joint
>return back to arcade high as hell to play more games
literally did what nips wish they could do because a lot of them are westaboos.

>never played the game but just opened this link to listen

pretty good

>1. It's the reason why he's poor
>2. Got it from mommy and daddy

thats just 90s nostalgia

the whole modern world is just garbage including japan

the internet ruined everything

I did it bo for a full year during my exchange program and I plan on doing again one day if possible. From shibuya to akihabara and to whatever other arcade I could find, playing all sorts of games for cheap. Shit was s cash.

Thanks for reminding me why i wanted to kill myself

Have no intention of living in nippon but hope to visit someday, maybe even work in a lab for a couple months.
Are japanese women a meme?
40% adult virginity rate sounds too tempting, and some girls are qts.

Japanese people don't have fun.

only a libtard could be this delusional. don't you have an anti drumpf rally to be at?

>japan
Why are there so many chink runes everywhere?

>>you'll never wake up in this comfy street in japan and spend the day playing arcade

Been there done that.

Kampai.

I'm sure he's got a MAGA hat and a hedge fund waiting for him from daddy.

if I get the opportunity to visit Japan I sure as hell won't waste it by playing games all day, I would explore the shit out of it.

no it hasn't
youtube.com/watch?v=zAjg81bPxm8

damn who's that cute girl on the left she looks like an anime version of my friends roomate

I lived that life for about 6 months. Was magical.