RE Revelations 2

I can’t belive im enjoying this game as much as I am. Even raid mode is oddly satisfying especially playing as Moira in her little urban Ninja outfit. My tip is literally getting chubby, warm and milking from looking at her bare back and flat tummy. Such an unexpected qt. Anyone else like this odd entry into the series.

>I can’t belive im enjoying this game as much as I am
An why wouldnt you? is a good game way better than the main series (aka action re) fuck even the "mercenaries" mode is way better than the shit on RE6.
Enjoy the game user, also ninja moira + katatana and mele skills is the best.

Because i was told it was a shitty afterthought and as a classic fag i had to DRAG myself through RE6 and Rev1 but this is an odd delight. And Moira brings out the lewd in me in an odd way.

i dont like the gameplay that much. its ok, but not half as good as classic RE games.
Moira is still good tho. they should have kept her grey fox costume

It's pretty good but it suffers a lot from its painfully low budget. I mean shooting enemies often has no reaction whereas shooting enemies limbs off in re4 onwards was great.

Shooting feels strange because of the overall lack of response on the part of enemies, making weapons feel impotent and the game feel dissatisfying. The story is also retarded, but I've put like more than 30 hours into that shit through co-op and single player raid mode. I'd say it's an alright game, and insofar as it invites comparisons with 6, it's a fucking masterpiece. 6 was a horrible piece of shit.

Thats what i mean though. All the time im playing im like “this is budget as fuck. Im not usually an action fag like this.” But then the dramatic dance beat starts in raid mode and im all like “aw fok yes” and all i can do is look at Moira’s bare skin and wonder how nice it would be to nut on that back.

I get a similar feeling with Claire's fat-ass booty

God yes. She isn’t 19 anymore and she has had a few chicken dinners you know. Teen Claire was best Claire, but the grown up in me apreciates in what good shape she is in for a nearly 40 year old. I like Claire’s matured fat ass too user.

Can I pick which character to play as in this? Do I also need to play the previous games to play this one?

would you eat a Claire sandwich?

You actually need to play as both characters to proceed user, but can switch on the fly. I might say... you DON’T need to have played thr older ones (certainly not Rev 1) but i always say release order too.

The key word for Rev 2 is certainly “fun” its just so ofdly entertaining.

I'll probably pick it up then, i've run out of horror games to play and cute girls to play as too.

Seeing a nearly 40 year old woman in teenagers clothing gets me up. Only her tired face brings you back to reality, because Claire get that bod in shape. Mfw:

I'm still pissed that they replaces Alyson Court.

replaced*

>Because i was told it was a shitty afterthought
let me guess, by Sup Forums huh

Do it user, enjoy it. Moira is a potty mouth, but absolutley underrated waifu material.

Not just though. The whole internet was like “ehh. Budget.”

Raid was fun until you get to the higher levels then enemies just become huge, boring damage sponges. The grind required to catch up in power level is too much.

They didn't even bother to contact her. It's such bullshit. And she WANTED to do it, too. She mentioned in tweets how much she would have loved to voice Claire again.

Moira was great, actually she was the best character in her game aside from Barry, which is to be expected from a Burton.

>Appreciating MILF Claire ass
Men of culture I see
>would you eat a Claire sandwich
I would face dive right into that sandwich user

>tats
Yeah, Moira a top dirty slut. Honestly it is the only good thing about this garbage game you can dress both Claire and her. Still doens't change the fact it is probably second or third worst RE game.

>freckles
i'm already sold.

It’s probably that union shit where they would be required to pay her more now for her repeated employment as Claire. The real fuck up was losing Julia Voths face for Jill.

Wait you have to buy episodes separate?
Can I just buy the deluxe edition from G2A for 10$ and have everything?

Though I like Moira,with that said...

Sherry>Moira

Oh user... we are gonna get on faboulously...

Rodeo costume ass is GOAT

It’s diffrent though... I grew up with Sherry. I was just 8 in 1998. I fapped to Sherry then, and I could fap to RE6 Sherry as a man. She grew up with us, the other girls don’t have the chance that she does. Plus her body has always been a little thicc a little boosted. How can skinny moira compete?

I forgot to post the costume because I'm fucking retarded

>Real fuck up was Voths face for Jill
Not him,but I'm assuming you're talking about her model in Revelations 1 right?

If so you do know its still the Voth body model in-game(You can use mods to turn the camera view to see it is). It's the ugly duck face model thats the fuck up in the cinematic cut scenes and art publicity.It's a shame too because her real life model is pretty cute but of course Crapcom sucks ass at modeling lately.

I like that about her. You just know she used to bring home dirt bag punks as a teen and fucked them loudly whem Barry got home just so he could bust down the door and she could stare him dead in the eye whilst going “AUGGHHHHH AUGHGHGGGG! FUUUCKKKKK IM COMMMINNNNNN!!!!

wew. brb lads...

>How can skinny Moira compete
She can't user,its futile.

Moira is definitely a TOP dirty slut and I'm fine with it

>voth body

I mean.... that body was never voth’s. Jill has about 20lbs on the real julia voth and voth only gave her face in 2001. She was only 15 at the time she had this face rendered after all.

Oh god here we go. Sorry penor, time to get sticky theighs again...

> replace disgusting topanga face with RE5 Jill
> Still see topanga in cut scenes

Oooooh that face would look so good coated in my gooooo

S T O P
I T
A N O N

Fight it user,you're stronger than this.

So can we agree that Wesker wrestling with a rocket is symbolic for his struggling with his homosexual desire for Chris?

The uroboros virus was symbolism for Wesker allowing himself to open up his heart to Chris inviting only pain and destruction

RE5 was about Wesker having a midlife crisis.

oohhhh

I enjoyed both Revelations but the first has my favorite boss fight in the entire series. Genuinely hope they continue with the Revelations 3 after RE8.

>bare back and flat tummy

Sorry user,but Sherry is where its at.

EVERYONE loves her,but she's NOT for lewd okay?

She tweeted that she was contacted. There were two studios that were bidding for the job, and the one she was attached to lost. She also hinted that they wanted VAs who would also do mocap. That means additional insurance costs. For a veteran actress like Alyson, whose union guarantees her more money when she reprises a role, that would instantly turn Cheapcom off. She also doesn't have mocap experience. afaik

There must be something else going on with Voth, since she seems to have gone completely fangirl with the Jill shit. Obviously she wants to return, but something is keeping Capcom away.

Maybe because she's not an ephebe anymore.

>What are some games where I can cleanse the earth of subhumans?

That was for remake, for revelations 2 they didn't contact her or anything

Plus 1998 was nearly 20 years ago. Claire needs to sound like she is 19 in REmake 2

Ah. That would make sense. And completely a financial decision on Capcom's part.

Alyson can still sound like that. Plenty of 50+ actresses can do voices of kids.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the concern is financial, I genuinely doubt that the devs of remake 2 are casting a voice actress with the goal of having her sound believably 19. It'd be nice but I'm sure Claire is going to sound like a grown ass woman, but not Alyson, sadly.

>Second or third worst
Not even close. Do you forget how many spinoffs this series has? Rev 2 is way better than Survivor, Dead Aim, ORC, Umbrella Corps or Gaiden.

Do you actually get to play as Barry in this game or are you stuck playing as his awful drag queen """daughter"""

you play as barry in some of the game

You actually do get to play as him and it's pretty sweet.
Unless you're player 2 in co-op, then you play as a little girl who throws bricks. It feels so tacked on it's self-parodic.

its a good game

>drag queen

Moira is slender and elegant as fuck user. In fact whenever i look at how skinny and long she is, it’s hard to believe she is an RE girl at all, or how a big bear like Barry is her dad.

Anyway to answer, yes you do play as barry. He is fun and absolutely the original 1996 Barry from the PS1

Yes

>Insulting a qt Barton girl

>tfw buy rev 2 on psvita without reading about it
>thought it would be good like rev 1 on 3DS
>you know the rest

>He doesn't like playing as a loli

Why contain it?

How did a ragged beast mode like Barry seriously produce a sexy lil’ anti-thicc like moira?? How is she not a big mac with cheese?

I want to cummy on that tummy

What a fucking goofball he had become by RE5. Im still mad. I don’t even mind him wave dashing into teleport cancel back hand to claires face like she owes him 50 bucks in Code veronica, but RE5 was too much.

Barry is cute too!

She's rebellious and always wanted to be as little like Barry as she could.

It's actually a little off-putting considering she acts like a rebellious 16 year-old but is in her 20s in the game.

I need to lick the tummy with a flat tounge.

My dick enjoys it. Reminds me of another grumpy freckled alt bitch i want to yell at me erect peen till it comes

I hate that costume.

>look up RE Revelations 2 on steam
>only 6 yurops
Alright, what's the catch?

It's sold piecemeal, episodic. For the "complete" game it's $30.

so RE Rev 2 online empty or alive? I was thinking about buying it on ps4 for the multiplayer modes.

RE5 Wesker was a clone

You didn't think he'd risk losing the battle for COMPLETE GLOBAL SATURATION in a fistfight with Chris, do you?

Fucking homo come on. My dickis dead to me unless i force it into action with a fap, but this outfit got me fully hard last night during raid mode. Moira is magic to my penor for some reason, i don’t even recognise her as that special but i wanna lick that long skinny. neck

I really don't like needlessly revealing stuff when it seems designed for it. It doesn't look comfortable and definitely isn't practical. Give me a girl with a well-maintained physique and tactical gear any day.

Not him, but how would you know she had a well-maintained physique if she was wearing full tac gear? Unless it was designed by the Japs to expose the midriff, boob windows, etc?

>start game hating Moira
>now she is one of my favorite RE girls

Turns out she is a cutie.

>but how would you know she had a well-maintained physique if she was wearing full tac gear
When she suplexes me.

IMO REv2 has the best modern RE controls although I can't speak for RE7 because I haven't played it yet. Parts of the story seemed to drag on but overall I thought it was a good experience and I more than got my money's worth out of the raid mode. I'm really looking forward to the next Revelations but I hope the enemies are better, there are exceptions but most things in 1 seemed like forgettable goo monsters and most things in 2 looked like they'd gotten lost and wandered over from Silent Hill.

Eh it’s just a funny outfit for raid mode though. I like her bod, but i really like it for the horned hood. It’s cute. Also the knitted a-cup bra is funny with all that leather.

Uhnnnf

Mained her in raid mode with that costume. My man.

Me too. It’s too comfy and hot. Its got me going

Would anyone recommend this game full price for a big Resident Evil fan? Or should I wait for a sale during the holidays?

Yes i recommend it. And im a classic fag.

>Or should I wait for a sale during the holidays?
1 week. Wait 1 week.

Why didn't they ever make an RE sports spinoff? There are enough characters to form two teams. Capcom made fucking Megaman Soccer for christ's sake.

What? I was looking forward to it but this just kills what little hype i had left. The feedback from the guns was one of my favorite things from 4 and 5.

Same reason they don't make MegaMan or Darkstalkers anymore, they're too busy making Street Fighter.

Is this bait?

And look how well that did. I'd rather just have another REv instead of RE Tennis.

I mean back in the PS1 era, not now. Imagine Jill in that basketball outfit.

>RE tennis

Alright

That was Rebecca’s it would never fit...