$0.05 has been deposited in your account

AWWWW YEAA-
>£15.99 for an 11 year old game I've already bought twice before
Try again, Jew cunts.

>not buying the OG PS2 Okami which credits the actual devs

Who doesn't own the PS2 version!?

It's cheaper on green man gaming

Clover is long dead and was always part of Capcom

Honestly, Capcom shills are so fucking obnoxious and obvious. It pisses me off.

KAMIYA DOESN'T GET A PENNY. WE WILL PIRATE IT. YOU BRAINDEAD PIECE OF SHIT SHILL.

>not pirating the ps2 version and playing it on your PC on a PS2 emulator

Is there any reason to preorder?
Just buy it when it comes out....

Yeah we know, we will pirate it when it's out and thank Kamiya on Twitter.

I bought HD Okami on PS3 years ago, got maybe 3 hours into before I forgot how long it is and lost interest.

>KAMIYA DOESN'T GET A PENNY
Good, fuck Japanese Phil Fish. Now i AM buying it.

Havent even heard of this gay game before now lol.

>not just pirating the PC version in a few days instead of the buggy shitty PCSX2 version

Then you probably aren't much older than the average Sup Forums poster.

That meme never made any sense.

I may sound like a shill, but 20 bucks sounds good. I only played it years ago, with a primitive version of pcsx2. I was near the end, near Orochi I think

another exclusive destroyed by pc retards

But user, I even imported my PS2 saves several years ago and played NG+ via PCSX2.

Native will definitely be much better, of course.

$4-5 cheaper with Amazon Prime. Or if you have Best Buy's GCU, it's that price all the time. If the odds of getting damaged packages or the whopping five copies they have being sold out, Best Buy would be the only choice in buying games online.

I keep hearing this game is too easy, which is why I'm not too excited for it. It's good that they keep releasing these on PC though.

>That meme never made any sense
Both are narcissistic and vocal about their dislike of virtually everything, with zero regard for the people they insult. The main difference is that Fish tends to work alone, while Kamiya has an entire division working on his games.

Why would you emulate when we're getting a native port?

The main difference user is that Kamiya actually has several critically acclaimed games under his belt while Phil Fish made a single pixelshit game.

huh, so how does it play? using the mouse as the brush?

*tosses wine bottle at your head*
i dont give a shit about any of this you little fucking faggot i hope you fucking die

>The only person you can be is you - Kamiya
vs
>Eat a dick, choke on it - Fish

Uncapped FPS.

Probably will have mouse support yeah.

>Both are narcissistic and vocal about their dislike of virtually everything, with zero regard for the people they insult.
Wrong. Kamiya just doesn't like literal retards asking retarded things.

There are countless people who are mad sometimes, why compare those two of all people?

is there a way to turn off that stupid "narration" thing during cutscenes

You can skip cutscenes once you complete the game.

>skip cutscenes
isn't this game big on story? What the fuck were they thinking with that retarded "talking" tho

what

every time there's a cutscene someone "reads" the words but it's just sighs and grunts

oh

kill yourself

Thanks for reminding me to set a torrent RSS.

Can you guys relax and just enjoy Okami? It's one of my personal favorites for its art style, its characters and their personalities, its story, and its Zelda-inspired dungeons, and its paint mechanics. If it's not your cup of tea, I'm gonna spend forever to convince you, but generally if you like Zelda you're gonna love Okami. I only owned the Wii version, so I'm happy to finally be able to play it on PC in native HD without any emulation lag or glitches. Sup Forums needs to chill out sometimes, games aren't that serious. If you don't like it and it isn't contributing to the downfall of the industry (unlike Battlefront II) then move on.

Oops, I meant to say *not gonna spend

this

Where's the crack?

I love Okami, that's why i'm pirating it

>he likes to hear old japanese men grunt and moan

Thanks for beta-testing, console scrubs

I'm definitely excited to see what the HD port is going to look like, I just won't be buying it. I look forward to Okami threads again.

>34GB of free space
>GTX 950
>for ps2 game

It's 17gb and the 950 is for 4k.

Why does the steam page says it needs 34gb?

ggame needs space to decompress.

I'll buy it just to spite the angry bald manlet cuck.

i dont play japanese trash

>One has made several of the best video games of all time
>The other made your prototypical 2D pixelshit game that wasn't acclaimed outside the incestuous indie circle
Gee I dunno mate.

>pre-purchase
Never done that, does it cost less if pre-purchased?

>I love Okami, that's why I'll help in making sell less.
Fucking mouthbreather.

This purchase will be entirely pursuant to whether or not it has another trophy list. I don't even care if it's exactly the same as the PS3's list I will still get it as it's not too expensive. You're getting plenty of play time for your money.

>Fish tends to work alone
Why do you think that is?
Hint: he didn't chose to work alone

That's remarkably cheap for a remaster.
At least these days.

Fuck off Sony fanboy.

>implying they would get any of the funds
This is why emulating most old games is justified.

I don't mind a little narcissism and cynicism.
It's the antagonistic attitude I can't stand, and that's where he and Phill differ most.
They're both dower men, but Kamiya doesn't take it out on others.

ITT Sony marketers going full force.

>Dower
Jesus Christ mate, stay in school.

That's not the end at all, Orochi is something like 1/3rd of the storyline

I'm thinking of buying it.

My PS2 is busted to shit, and it's one of my favorite games on it. Right next to Dragon Quest 8. How long until that shit gets a PC Release?

Clover is gone though, god rest them.
On one hand fuck Capcom, on the other maybe success of Okami on Steam might get it a continuation. But I honest to god doubt it.

>I love [studio killed by EA], that's why I'm buying [franchise no longer made by said studio]

t. Capcom marketing intern

No, I'm a PCfag, and I find it annoying you retards keep pushing the whole "PC gamers are pirate shit". I know you're mad Capcom put this game on PC and not only on your precious PS4, but it's a fact: PC releases sell.

No I'm just a bit peeved that their parading the corpse of the franchise after dissolving the studio and retards will fall for it. I'm also a PCfag which is why I said I'm torrenting it. :^)

>they're*

17GB to download, another 17GB to move to installed games folder and finally delete game from downloads folder.

>on one hand fuck capcom
Under appreciated capcom-kun making good decisions and no one will acknowledge them.

You know, I seriously think that people like you are the worst shitposters of this board. Even worst than console warriors, who are just man children who have to turn everything into a sport match to feel better about themselves. But people like you must go beyond that, you must turn everything into a fucking holy crusade against something or someone. You are basically the SJW of this place.
It's a fucking console classic that got ported on PC, very likely well ported, and at a fucking dirty cheap price.
Those are the only fucking actual facts.
There is not a single reason why I shouldn't support that, let alone try to punish some imaginary enemies.
Just stop talking about "loving" games, you clearly love your petty imaginary holy crusades more than everything else.

To each his own. Customers like you are a goldmine to companies like EA and co. I buy shit for devs that I feel deserve it, not for publishers digging up the dog they shot in the backyard and putting a coat of paint on it. Thankfully torrents exist for that reason.

>I steal for moral reasons!

Christ.

>Those are the only fucking actual facts.
And the fuckt it's ported by "we want the mainstream audience" Capcom, a company that literally killed the studio that made the game because not enough shekels.

Also the fact that the port should have happened years ago but only happens now because Capcom doesn't give a shit about you.

>imaginary
Kill yourself.

>I pay for everything companies put out!

Good goyim.

Got mine on the first day of per-order

I love how you perfectly know that you can't bitch about anything in this case and so you must resort to mention EA when it has nothing to do with this port, and you already did that twice, and I must be " a goldmine to companies like EA" because I don't share your holy crusader mindset.
You wanna be crusaders are always the same, no matter the subject, if there is nothing wrong with something you must try to make it look similar to actual problematic cases that have nothing to do with it, If someone see how fucking crazy you are that person must be some a mindless drone that is hampering your holy battles.
But, yes, to each his own, I just hope that your next crusade will be at least a little less retarded and more reasonable an justified, in other words a little less cancerous.

You're clearly a PS4-only cuck.

You seem pretty triggered. I don't like what Capcom did, so I'm not buying the game. Simple as that, Capcom shill.

Is it worth the $20 if I never played Okami before?

its worth it

Damn, I've been exposed.

crack when?

I wonder if you could mod it to make it harder

Nice edit, Sony shitter.

25% on gmg

I'm on the same boat but I bought it for the high love it had. $20 bucks isn't that much

Yes friend, actually replying to your empty and shallows post is being "pretty triggered", while resorting to "shill!!", YOU MAD, "I do whatever I want you aren't my father ;_; ", isn't being triggered as fuck.
It's ok though, now have the last word so you can believe that you saved face after crying like a child just because you had no idea of how to reply.

Read the OP and tell me this isn't a Capcom shilling thread.

Capcom shows more love for their IPs than EA, okami got a sequel after it """failed""", did mercenaries get a sequel after mercenaries 2?

I can understand your point, but if this game sells well there is atleast a possibility of something else Okami-related being released in the future, even if its just an HD Okamiden

Why exactly would it take a few days to pirate the PC version?

Isn't it also coming to all consoles?

...pre-purchase?

This. I'll never pay for some shitty port that's years late

>giving money to capcom after how they fucked the studio

yeah right

>cant configure an emulator

this is something money cant buy. top lel m8

>"HOLY FUCK, TIME TO BU-"
>*Regional pricing is highly inflated*
>*As much as a AAA game*
"It's a day1 pirate, FUCKCOM"

Fucking this. At the current conversion rate it's 27-28$ here.

Kamiya doesn't deserve a cent for acting like an ass on Twitter.

>229 games

hahahahaha way to prove his point lmao