1=Bloodborne > Demon's=2 > shit > 3

1=Bloodborne > Demon's=2 > shit > 3

Swap 2 and 3 and you have the perfect list.

I loved dark souls 1 and 3 equally. there. I said it.

3 = Demon's = 1 = BB > King's Field > Shadow Tower > 2

Bloodborne=3=DeS>sotfs=das>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DaS2

If you unironically believe DaS is better than DeS, BB or DaS3, just kys.

1 is trash though.
2 is the best

>3
>better than 1

DS1 > BB > DS2 > DS3 > DeS

its true stay butthurt. 3 made everything better.

I like bloodborne the most, but next to that I definitely prefer the first dark souls for the world and atmosphere.
Fuck all those fucking shitty swamps in 3 mate. The game was so dissapointing until I finally got to go through the crypt cave thing.

Kys

Stop replying to these low effort bait threads.

Only objective list coming through
DaS>BB>DeS>DaS3>DaS2
Any other combinations are made by pure tastelets and should be ignored

Demon's = Bloodborne > 1 > 2 > 3

the world of 3 was complete shit and you know it
but I know you're just trying to get a (you) so here it is

This 100%. Everyone else here is probably just memeing anyway

3 and Bloodborne have the best, most important thing, good gameplay.

1 and 2 are so fucking clunky i'd prefer to cut myself with a fork rather than stay playing them.

Bloodborne>Demon's Souls>Dark Souls 1>Dark Souls 3>Dark souls 2

>chugging estus and rollspam
>better

>The world

Oh wow who gives a fuck faggot.

>1=Bloodborne > Demon's=SotFS > shit > 2=3
ftfy

3 is good, just don't play a Cleric or expect Poise to mean anything and it's a lot of fun to play.

>by far the best bosses in the series
>weapon arts
>best individual level design (undead settlement, cotds, lothric's castle/wall, archdragon peak are the epitome of Miyazaki's talent)
>best weapons
>best movesets
>controls are as tight and razor sharp as bloodborne
>firefu is best girl
>TRC is best DLC, no discussion possible here
>best hitboxes
>best animations
>enemies aren't as braindead
>game isn't as ez mode (not that difficulty is relevant in any way, but after playing bloodborne and DaS3, DaS feels like a pre alpha made by an intern)
>port isn't a joke, Miyazaki actually cared about his game

Literally everything except the world design is better in DaS3.

I'm happy a lot of are keeping Bloodborne at the top. Makes me not regret buying it off online.

>TRC is best DLC
imagine believing this unironically
lothric's greatest hits, patches namedropping the series and Artorias: grandpa edition does not make a good DLC

Bloodborne and 3 are the one only ones that are actually fun to play.

Slowfags need to gas themselves.

Dark Souls 3 was spammy, slow garbage with none of the shit that made Bloodborne's combat system work, and bosses that were all attack-spamming killbots with no interesting mechanics to them.

Compared to the absolute garbage that are bosses in the souls series except for DeS and BB 3 is still much ahead of 1 and 2.

3 is literally the worst in the series

>the world of 3 was complete shit
And everything else was lightyears ahead. The funniest part is that the fantastic world design of DaS lasts only until the second bell, which is 1/3 of the game. So the only thing DaS does better than the other games isn't even that well done, that's how little Miyazaki cared about DaS.

Now if for some reason you think interconnected levels are the only relevant aspect, then yeah, I guess DaS is the best.

>chugging estus
I don't get it. In Bloodborne and DaS3 enemies are WAY more aggressive, WAY smarter, and can extend their reach, of course you'll need mobility. In DaS enemies are slow as rocks and take 10 seconds between each attack. In the end, it's way easier to heal in DaS. And EVEN IF that wasn't the case, I see no logical reason for you not being able to walk while you drink.
>rollspam
Which will always be better than shield spam. Now that your shield can't block 5 attacks in a row from an enemy or boss 3 times your size, you have to roll and actually PLAY which makes the gameplay way more fun, dynamic, "alive" and less braindead. Miyazaki doesn't want you to use shield like a gayboy, now the game isn't baby mode.

Yeah, yeah whatever. Now for the important, who is the best and most attractive fire keeper and why is it the Emerald Herald?

What a waste of time that guide is. DaS3 has 1 class, the Knight. Two if you're speed running.

2 has good qualities, 3 has none.

2 = 3

Literally this.
DaS was fun the first playthrough, but as soon as you know the game, it becomes mindnumbingly boring and unengaging. And the amazing world design loses all charm. Bloodborne and 3, even tho they are linear as fuck, are just a joy to control. Every weapon feels viable, unique and fun, unlike the straight sword+shield or zweihander/claymore only of DaS.

Half the weapons in DaS don't even have basic R1 combos ffs. Miyazaki really didn't give a fuck, and it shows.

>rollspam

Swap 3 with Bloodboring. I can't believe I got shilled into buying that shit game, it's worse than Dark Souls 2.

>not always picking deprived
pleb

fun gameplay for once, something souls lacked until BB.

That is objectively wrong tho, since it does literally everything better than DaS except world design.

>unfinished mess
>as good as BB
>better than DeS
Filtered.

>And everything else was lightyears ahead.

Everything was spammy and mechanically more shallow. It lacked all exploration or gameplay depth. NPCs were just aped from the first game or boring and unmoving, just like DaS2.

The entire game was a bastardization of the Souls genre.

user souls ithe most shallow action rpg series in the combat until 3 and BB. Literally skyrim tier in terms of combat

bear..see..s

I personally only ever played Bloodborne - sorely disappointed. I went in blind and managed to platinum it in 10 days, never having played a souls game before.

The game is inherently easy, it holds your hand every step of the way and it's designed for millennials, so they feel like they've achieved something difficult but they really haven't.

>If you don't have a straightsword with light armor you're at a disadvantage
>Heavier builds are useless
>Enemies that have atrociously long tracking combos that enforce dodging, since blocking the combo leaves you out of stamina
>Fun

You've already been exposed for save scumming and having to grind to over 120 just to beat the game. Give it up dude.

>by far the best bosses in the series
Two or three good bosses doesn't outweigh the horrendous gimmicky shit that populates the rest of the roster.
>weapon arts
Same-y, gimmicky, garbage that's spammed across weapons. Outside of a few boss weapons and boring shit like Stomp, WA were a waste and were largely worse then their equivalent in the previous game.
>best movesets
They were incredibly lazy with their movesets so this is just wrong. For instance, every fucking straight sword uses the same shit and has the same WA outside of three, one of which is a boss weapon, one is a DLC item, and the last is the Dark Sword.
>controls are as tight and razor sharp as bloodborne
Input delay on the roll still exists five games deep into this janky series and the input queue system is more cancerous in DaS3 than any other game. Ever.
>firefu is best girl
Bargain bin cardboard with no personality.
>TRC is best DLC
Ringed Swamps is not good DLC. It's just good compared to the shittery that was Ariandel.
>best hitboxes
No.
>best animations
Anime shit and everything swiveling around 180+ degrees while it clips through its own body is fucking terrible.
>enemies aren't as braindead
Literally the worse AI in the series with no spacial awareness or pathfinding. Enemies will readily attack you through walls and walk off cliffs.
>game isn't as ez mode
Instant Estus that fills >70% of your life. Bonfires fucking everywhere to ensure your baby-mode estus is always full.
>port isn't a joke
Runs like shit on consoles, driver issues on PC that require rollbacks or turning down the graphics.

Basically you're completely fucking wrong on every point you tried to make.

R1, R1, R1, R1,R1, R1, R1, R1, R1, R1, R1,R1, R1, R1, R1, R1, R1, R1,R1, R1, R1, R1, R1, R1, R1,R1, R1, R1, R1, R1, R1, R1,R1, R1, R1

> exposed

I did a daily thread as I played it and uploaded my stats every day.

Nice try at acting ITT.

I platinumed your favourite, and most challenging game you've ever played, in 10 days

>Turn the combat into system where you can spam half a second of complete invulnerability without consequence.
>Remove stamina management, almost entirely.
>Remove poise so stunlocking everything down is a viable strategy.
>Make all the movesets same-y but give them a flashing weapon art to satisfy naruto fans.
>Every enemy has the same predictable AI that's just going to sprint at the player until it's in lunging distance, at which point it will just start flailing blindly with no regard to what the player is actually doing.
>Speed up all the enemies and jack up their damage to try and make the shit AI actually challenging against the sanic rolls.
DaS3 is all flash no substance.

Now rate it by pvp, bitch.

>Actual weight and durability management
>Actual stamina and inventory management >bosses and enemies that are consistent and don't fuck with timings and holding attacks to increase difficulty; just genuinely difficult mechanics to overcome.
>Magic and casting systems that are viable ways to play the game without horribly contrived limitations
>Infusions and buffs that actually work
>Build depth and no stats that 90% of players don't use

Keep lying to yourself. Action souls is for brainlets.

2>1>3.
DeS and BB unsure, have played neither.

How do I activate poise in DS3?

By uninstalling it and installing DaS1 or 2.

Swap 1 and 2. Then swap BB and shit. Then your ranking is universally accepted

I don't accept it, gaylord.

>Everything was spammy
That's literally what makes it better and less braindead.
>mechanically more shallow
>lacked gameplay depth
This is objectively wrong since DaS3 has way more movesets, way more unique weapons with different reaches, weapon arts that add a whole new layer of depth to both pve and pvp, enemies have way more attacks which means more things to worry about, you can't parry spam anymore, etc...
>NPCs were just aped from the first game or boring and unmoving
Leonhard is a better Lautrec just like Lautrec is a better Yurt. Siegward is better than Siegmeyer and his questline was just kino in its purest form. Andre? Why would they waste time making a new model when they have one laying around. Anri/Yuria questline was better than anything in DaS, including Solaire.
>just like DaS2
ayyy lmao, so it's the famous "DaS2 is totally bad, right guys?" meme.
Lucatiel alone curbstomps every NPC in DaS except Solaire.
>The entire game was a bastardization of the Souls genre.
If by bastardization you mean "improve on every single aspect", then I guess you're right.

In 1 & 2 its

R1......R1.......R1.......R1......R1

Wew.

Almost 9 months later and you're still desperately trying to hold up this story.
Using fextralife does not constitute the game holding your hand, and you're guaranteed to miss things on your first run unless all you did was play Bloodborne for 10 days straight.

>Spamming
L2, R1, Repeat

>tfw put too much time into DS3
I loved it but I kinda hate it now
I even had a really long rest from playing it and tried again but nope

Shame my favourite boss in the series is locked away so far into a game I can't be bothered to play anymore

>That's literally what makes it better and less braindead.

more like
O, O, O, R1, O, O, O, R1 O, O, O, R1 O, O, O, R1 O, O, O, R1 O, O, O, R1 O, O, O, R1 O, O, O, R1 O, O, O, R1 O, O, O, R1 O, O, O, R1

>tfw OP makes a perfect ranking for once

DaS=BB>DaS3>DeS>Nioh>DaS2>>>>>LOTF>TheSurge

Take the weapon with the most hyperarmor.

>Leonhard is a better Lautrec just like Lautrec is a better Yurt. Siegward is better than Siegmeyer and his questline was just kino in its purest form. Andre? Why would they waste time making a new model when they have one laying around. Anri/Yuria questline was better than anything in DaS, including Solaire.

You have Yuria. That's about it for Dark Souls 3 NPCs that were elder god tier and not ripped from DaS.

A core mechanic of the game is to encourage you to summon 2x people to do anything remotely difficult for you.

Attacking an enemy replenishes your health.

Dodging makes you almost invincible.

Lock on auto aims for you, making accuracy null and void.

You can just run past every enemy if you choose.

Collision detection is hilariously generous.

You're gifted blatant cheese items to beat bosses.

Can carry up to 24 vials to give you circa 12 extra lives at any time in the game. Vials which can just be purchased very easily and cheaply.

Notes and spectres dotted every step of the way to literally tell and show you what to do.

The game is a joke at how easy it is.....

Its actuallly

BB>Nioh>DS3>>>>>>>>>>The rest

Fuck slowfags.

Warrior is better minmaxed for quality builds ans pyro is best minmax for dark builds which is the meta in ds3.

>A core mechanic of the game is to encourage you to summon 2x people to do anything remotely difficult for you.

Kill yourself

Not that I needed to (due to all of the other points you overlooked), but that is a core game mechanic, like it or not.

It's like playing a sports game with a button that immediately wins you the match - it destroys any element of challenge or fun......albeit the combat is so bland and dull there's no fun to be had anyway.

JUST FUCKING IGNORE HIM!!!!!!!!! HES A FUCKING TROLL AND YOU FUCKERS KEEP GIVING IT WHAT IT WANTS!!!! IGNORE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand why people are still replying to him.

Bloodborne = 1 > Demon's >>> 3 >>>> garbage > lords of the fallen > 2

Picking Deprived in DaS3 doesn't do shit since the club is broken as fuck and you can use it to chunk down Lothric Knights and get some of the best gear in the game like 20 minutes in.