Whoa

Whoa...
The power...
Of OneX...

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2017-11-13-xbox-one-x-launch-sales-match-nintendo-switch-beat-playstation-4-pro
store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/
youtu.be/XCTgYruiYu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>raise the resolution and settings until you're at an unstable 30 fps again
I knew this was going to keep happening.

>implying anyone cares about this garbage on any system

cant believe i wasted 500 dollars on this trash. never again phiil

>30fps
yeah the PS4 Pro sounds much better

>30fps
>not even stable 30 fps

4K GAMING WOOOOOOOOOAH POWERRRRRRRRRR

The left is a blurry mess.

This. Why the fuck would anyone want to play Final Fantasy XV?

At least it's got good exclusives, right?

4k is probably the worst thing developers are trying to achieve.

gotta sell those TVs

It's too bad that 60fps isn't the absolute standard now, I'd like for them to be shooting for 100+ and trying to sell you high refresh rate monitors

Xbox One X version is actually much MUCH more detailed and has better textures, better aliasing, better shadows, better everything.
You have to have eye cancer to not see the difference.
PS4 and especially PS4 Pro were a mistake.
t. Sonybro

That's probably square enix being incompetent fucks

xbox one x can downsample to 60 fps pro can't, 4k is a meme

it still runs like ass though
>you live in a world where resolution is more important than frame rate

Human eye can't see the difference between 30 and 26 anyway.

>downsample to 60 fps
This is your brain on consoles.

>FFXV
That's a loss for both

Xbox has better graphics

only 6% of steam users use 4k, everyone's brain is on 1080/60

>plays pubg and mobashit

>everyones brain is on 1080p/60fps

Only 40% of Steam users even have 1080p monitors LMAO

No dummy, I'm making fun of you for using "downsampling" and "fps" in the same sentence. Do you know what downsampling is?

Downsampling to 60 fps still doesn't make any sense. And that's because 4k is retarded. I have a 144Hz monitor. I can downsample from 4k if I want though to get rid of aliasing. I haven't played too many modern games though because they're all garbage.

How about a good game instead of better resolution

>he thinks downsampling gets rid of aliasing
>he thinks downsampling is the same as native res

>console wars are now MY CONSOLE DROPS FRAMES LESS THAN YOURS!
what the frigging heck went so diddly dang wrong?

Downsampling does get rid of aliasing. That's literally what supersampling (and msaa to a certain extent) does. I don't care if it's not the same as native res.

It's almost like Luminous is a goddamn shit fucking engine.

PC has no games.

While I fully agree with you, ah fuck it. I just fully agree with you.

Star Citizen. Lol.

you still have a shitton of aliasing with supersampling/downsampling.

downsampling from 4k on a 1080p monitor eliminates virtually all jaggies in anything I've played.

Maybe some but it's almost completely gone. I've done it a lot. Pic related is downsampling from 4k to 1920x1200. If you'd ever played SoC you would know how much aliasing it has normally.

maybe youre just blind.

now post something more complex.

post examples/screenshots of games that still have a "shitton" of aliasing after downsampling

Downsampling is literally just increasing the internal rendering resolution.
Just because a game isn't displayed at 4k doesn't mean it can't be rendered at 4k you mong.

Selling my PS4. Both Sony and Microsoft can suck my left nut. If I buy anymore consoles, they'll be Nintendo. At least they have decent exclusives.

wow way to just generalize something you have no experience using with your only knowledge coming from the worst board on Sup Forums
I have ps3, ps4 and pc but pc will always have the most games, most ways to configure them and most ways to get them cheaper or for free
you should have a pc if you play video games and your console is just for exclusives and to play with friends

See

>the absolute state of Sup Forums since the release of the Xbox One X

literally all new AAA games are an aliased mess even at 4k

false flagging as an xbot is not funny because we all know xbots don't exist

I think this was 4x ssaa but I don't remember. Sleeping Dogs might only support 2x.

It's an RPG with limited real-time mechanics, so at least that's an excuse. Not a very good one, but it's an excuse.

No, not really, if anything most new AAA games are so fucking blurry that it makes it hard to detect the few jaggies there are.

FFXV is entirely real time.

they will probably fix it when the console releases

>immediately blows the smoke out
faggot nu-male wasting the fuck out of a dab hit

You mean over a week ago?

they're blurry because of anti-aliasing you fucking retard.

holy shit it did
that must have been the most silent release ever

eurogamer.net/articles/2017-11-13-xbox-one-x-launch-sales-match-nintendo-switch-beat-playstation-4-pro

The Xbox version does look really good. So many details are lost in the Pro version. As a matter of fact, every game that was compared looked so much better on the new Xbox.

True 4k60 machine

nice try nintendo

>Comparing a piece of shit to a worse piece of shit
>durrrr da xbax is so shit guys you shud play da ps4 4 da players

I don' get why the comment section is always so surprised that games on a 500 dollar machine from 2017 look better than a 400 dollar machine from 2016

dumb casuals

Oh great Sup Forums swallowed the marketing bullshit.

Xbox X is not next gen, it has the same CPU as the Xbox. There are no games being made for the Xbox X. Nobody is targeting the Xbox X.

So weird how people act like TVs are 30 fps

>pc boy already this buttblasted

falseflagging as xbot isnt funny because we all know they dont exist

They should have made the Elite/Pro run at 60fps at 1080p instead of 30fps at 3k. I'd rather play in 1080p at 60fps than 4k at 30, but then they couldn't market it sith the newest "4k" meme because the normies that play on consoles probably don't know what a fps is, but they know what 4k is.

Bro, but it'4k. 4k bro!

If consoles are going to stick with 30 FPS we need to seriously invest in frame interpolation technology to make it at least look like 60 FPS. I feel like you could almost make it looks like native 60 FPS with a video game.

Try 70 percent, with more people getting 1440p monitors.

What did you expect when both the Pro and X still use the same tablet APUs from 2012?

Consoles are a fucking joke.

>make more powerful hardware
>use it to deliver a worse experience
How is this possible?

This mid gen upgrade is so bullshit.

MS is pretending that the Xbox X is a new generation because they know most people don't want to buy a new console every 4 years.

I have 2 words for the Xbox X:

>lackluster
>unnecessary

60 FPS is really tough even at 1080 for consoles because of the bad processors they have, TW3 can be played on the X at 900p/60 but it has low settings and really bad pop in

This. It's fucking stupid to save on the CPU of all parts.

It's not even 4K, it's Dynamic 1800p/1440p

The CPU is too much of a bottleneck

It ain't even 60fps, it's 40-50fps in game

Yeah, it doesn't help that the OS is probably a resource hog eating away already very limited CPU power. It's easy to workaround GPU limits, CPU limits are difficult which is exactly why you should NEVER save on the processor when building your PC for example.

you can hit 60 in the beginning area but that's it, obviously not like novigrad and more intense areas of the game

>30FPS
>26FPS
Neither is good by any normal standard

Casuals don't care about that. As long as it looks better than before then it's all they care about.

but DUDE 4K* resolution gaming LMAO!

*usually 1800p
*sometimes even less

that wouldn't be an issue if these dumbasses actually had 4k non chinkshit TVs which a lot of them probably do not.

*not actually native 4k
*checkerboard rendering

8 Zen cores in an APU are still at least a node shrink (Zen2) away.

No one here actually owns a one or a onex right?

How much do they need to raise the resolution to make XV playable?

Actually it's backwards you moron.
You can offload a LOT of stuff to GPU.

store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/
>only 6% of steam users use 4k
0.52%
>Only 40% of Steam users even have 1080p monitors
71.38%
>more people getting 1440p monitors
3.40% with a "whopping" +0.72% increase

I do.

>Got Comrades on my Bone
>Runs surprisingly better than I remember
>Quickmatch doesn't work though
I just wanna kill big daemons with some dudes. Is that too much to ask?

I'm planning to buy one for netflix.

Why not just get an S, it also has BC and shit

Or a ps4 or a pro right?

wow way to just generalize something you have no experience using with your only knowledge coming from the worst board on Sup Forums
I have ps3, ps4 and pc but pc will always have the most games, most ways to configure them and most ways to get them cheaper or for free
you should have a pc if you play video games and your console is just for exclusives and to play with friends

The people who make the hardware and said software work at entirely different companies?

I hear ya. OLED is the way to go from what I've seen for 4K. LCD or LED just doesn't do 4K justice not to mention HDR.

but it has most of them user.

It has all of XB1's games though. So does that mean XB1 has no games?

GTA IV running 60fps. I tried this game out the other day and it does look and run better.

youtu.be/XCTgYruiYu0