It's... just a coincidence. Right?

It's... just a coincidence. Right?

Yes, Nintendo is the Marvel of the gaming world.

Ocarina of Time is the only deserving game on that entire list, and that's only because the immersion was groundbreaking at the time of release.

>NIIIIIIIIINTENDOOOOOOOO BONUS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

When every game is "revolutionary", none of them are.

Only brainwashed people deny the existance of the Nintendo Bonus.

>metacritic doesnt matter
>NINTENDO BONUS REEEEEEEEEEEE!
What do you want? Sorry you can't afford Nintendo products?

I play and really like some of their games, I'm just not blind to their flaws.

I'm still mad that people apparently like the Guardians of the Galaxy movies

Marvel makes the best superhero films hands down though.

Nintendo is the best game developer of all time this is not even up for debate

Weird how they all score almost exactly the same and tendies dont think foul play is involved.

>games for children

yeah, no thanks.

>m-muh nintendo bonus

And not a single one of them better than tony hawk 2. Sad.

Who rates games? Vidya journo reviewers.
Who are biased towards Nintendo? Nintendo toddler nostalgia faggots.
Are vidya journo reviewers nintendo toddler nostalgia faggots?
Hmmm. We would have to ask them. What were their first games. What game got them into gaming to begin with. etc.
If the answer is mario or zelda then i think we should take their opinions of these games with a grain of salt.
I mean ffs some of these games are literal 5/10 games but they are rated 7-8/10.
Nintendo toddler reviewers are the reason why 7 and 8 as a score is a fucking joke at this point.
It should mean "good game" but it means "Mediocre" now.

great argument.

How much does a 97 cost anyways?

No one mentioned metacritic except for you.

It doesn't cost money for Nintendo, because the reviewers' payment is getting early and / or exclusive access to Nintendo events / products before a game is released.

If you're in the business of covering games, you don't want to be on Nintendo's black list. And they know that.

Don't you mean the Sony bonus?

All video games are for children. What's your point?

Are you saying that Uncharted 4 is a bad game?
Skywards Sword is universally agreed upon to be trash though.
What is your point here?

marvel movies are 7/10 at best though, noone considers them to be the greatest

>ever going on faggotfaqs

Please fucking die.
The tranny admin (Allen Tyner) literally had to redo the fucking character contest because Mario wasn't winning.

Faggotfaqs is known for jerking off to nintendo

The difference is that not even fans of Skyward Sword think it's a 10/10 flawless masterpiece, while many defend Uncharted 4, even if you disagree with their points.

this is the greatest mental gymnastics i've ever seen.

Are you saying that Uncharted 4 is a bad game?
is not a game, it's a fucking cinematic experience.

Jesus Christ

>I-i can't debunk it so i'll just call it mental gymnastics!
Define why being a cinematic experience is not a game first please.

OoT has the only legit score and belongs there, as it is nearly flawless in every aspect.
The rest is pure, unfiltered Nintendicksuckery by grownass millenial nu-male manchildren who grew up with MUH MARIO MUH ZELDA MUH BING BINGS

I don't think it's flawless nor a masterpiece, but I'd give it 10/10 anyway based on my enjoyment. And in the end, isn't that what matters?

>in a just world Link's Awakening would be above all of these

Uncharted 4 isn't bad, just not much different than the previous 3. 2 is my favorite. I disagree with Skyward being a bad game; it's got some of the best dungeons and items in the franchise. Low points for me were the overworld and of course the motion controls (which weren't THAT bad if you had correct sensor bar placement and got some time to get used to them, though I would personally prefer that motion controls were eradicated entirely from every game).

>not flawless
>100
???

Most Marvel films get average-slightly above average reviews though, they just look good on RT because of the positive/negative binary rating system

metacritic/pictures/marvel-films-ranked-worst-to-best/

First one was a 7/10. I liked it.

Second one was hot garbage and I'm surprised every time someone says they like it.

No
You are a reviewer

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Nintendo has conditioned generations of gamers to inherently like their games and I'm okay with it.

everyone who says they liked it says they liked it for the soundtrack.

no, ninntoddler. nintendo games are for children

>No one mentioned metacritic

I went in to GotG expecting to hate it. Not only did I like it, but I'd rank it as one of my top 5 sci fi flicks.

>These mental gymnastics shown in this thread to somehow refute the point that Nintendo is the king in making videogames

Glorious gave me a boner
Give me more bitches

>not flawless
>perfect score

Happy Home designer.

>not being at a point where you realize that all video games are for children
>still taking sides
What's it like to be a manchild?

Guardians of the Galaxy movies are the best Marvel movies, to be honest. They still suffer from having weak antagonists and there's no excuse for it, after all these movies.

Not to mention he's doubly a man child, as he spends his day shitposting on an image board.

These are merely reviews.

>dwarf fortress and aurora are for children
just goes to show that nin toddlers only play the most basic games.

>flick

at least you got one thing right

>"not flawless"
>10/10 score

Fuck off, Sup Forums. Keep your word games out of here.

Ego was great tho, and Pace's Ronan while too one-note was a fun performance

To be fair that goes for most cape movies on metacritic. If I'm not mistaken Superman 2 is still the highest rated one ever, and it's only an 86. In the top 5 you then have titles like Spiderman 2 and TDK, which is expected, but still, the bar is relatively low for some reason

Spiderman 2 is pure kino, Raimi was ahead of his time.

I saw it the other day and it's fucking depressing that we'll never see anything of that caliber again. I very much enjoy the MCU movies and some of Fox's, but Raimi was on a whole different level. Him and Burton were this amazing kind of accident where visionary and experienced directors just happened to be willing to make capeshit and the companies behind them were willing to let them do whatever. Even Nolan, despite how well written his Batmans were, didn't show that kind of energy