Ive never played Skyrim. Convice me to buy this

Ive never played Skyrim. Convice me to buy this

kys soyboy

Uh easy. Don't buy it lol

There's nothing wrong with prostate stimulation. It's actually very pleasurable.

the combat is awful and you do the same recycled dungeons over and over again

enjoy

Dont
Just pirate the PC version

Normal people capable of reproduction love skyrim, everyone else posting here in there mothers basement doesn't like it so you wouldn't like it.

>consistent 85

Go for it

Don't do it, every other RPG will feel inferior and poor after you've played Skyrim.

No. Buy something else.

I got bored with the 360 version about 50 hours in, later bought it for PC and can bring myself to play it for two hours. Yet I'm still considering getting it on Switch at some point when it's like 20 or 15 bucks even though the game is boring as hell.

It's good and fun, one of my favorite games, but do your own fucking research. If you aren't interested enough to find your own reasons why would I be interested enough to find them for you?

its pretty fun. Got a decent amount of content. Story is preddy gud, especially if you dig deeper into the lore.

Plenty and plenty and plenty of quests.

Big Thing. Dont ever restart the game. Only make one File. No reason to make another one and starting from scratch after playing for 20 hours will kill the game. There is absolutely no reason to start a new file. You can switch your playstyle instantly. Today you can be a mage, tomorrow a thief, and so on.

>Actual review score and user score are the same
Our guy did it

it's epic XD

Why is this shit full priced?
Couldn't it at least be $40?
I was thinking about copping it since I've never played it but I also have a PS4 Pro where it will have its version on sale for $15 during colored Friday.

passing the cost of cartridges on to the consumer

>same dungeon meme
Compare any two.

It's a fun game.

Don't pay full price for it though.

Any two Falmer dungeons.

This and Bethesda being Jews

user they're almost all structured the same, one hallway with the occasional branch leading to minor treasure a boss enemy and treasure chest at the end, and usually a shortcut that quickly takes you to the start o outside. The exceptions to this are pathetically few in number.

Alright, Darkwater Crossing and Frostflow Lighthouse.

Darkwater Crossing has two exits, Frostflow is one of those double back to the beginning ones with a drop-down. Darkwater Crossing has a main objective of breaking into the Falmer prison to rescue the only Argonian follower in the game and working with him to escape. Frostflow is a murder-mystery where you have to read various journals of a slaughtered family to even find the entrance to the dungeon whereupon you discover a GIANT chaurus in the midst of an enormous chest. Returning the remains of the slaughtered family to the Lighthouse puts their spirits at ease and grants a permanent buff to all Restoration spells.

Entirely different objectives, different layouts, different lore and quests, different everything outside being full of Falmer and Chaurus. Two dungeons couldn't be less alike.

Why wouldn't they do this?

Then post two like that. Why when people are challenged to back up any of their bullshit with actual facts do they go broad and inspecific.

>most of them!
>i-i can't actually THINK of any, but y'know
>most of them

Compare Volskygge and Labyrinthian, Hillgrund's Tomb and Twilight Sepulcher, Potema's Catacombs and Dustman's Cairn, Hag's End and Ustengrav, Snow Veil Sanctum and Saarthal.

Not one of the above are like the others. You'd actually have to really search to find any dungeons that are similar to one another in this game.

What is this, asking for a friend

Don't. Don't let Todd win.

It's a loli, user.

The most clunky combat system I've ever seen. Although, I can't expect much from a Wester RPG.

>bought skyrim for ps3
>bought skyrim for xbox360
>bought skyrim for PC
>bought special edition for PC
>bought skyrim for ps4
>bought skyrim for switch

I don't even know why I keep buying the same game. It's like I've been brainwashed.

When will Bethesda stop milking this?

>returning the remains... grants a permanent buff to all restoration spells
I honestly did not know that and I must've cleared that dungeon half a dozen times across my characters.

there's nobody who actually PAID for that many verisions of skyrim right