Xenoblade

What the FUCK is her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HDKirin/status/931168179207806976?
youtu.be/FpC_zTewH6g
youtu.be/dW_REqB8vbc
youtu.be/-s49dktg5_8
youtu.be/0W7ROTyWFQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Needs the dick

I want to FUCK her problem.

Not so much rekindled but more restoring hope. Nintendo 2017 reminded me that good games can still exist without the AAA mumbo jumbo that weighs down the West. It's a joy to just settle in and play their games.

All the problems in the world are because of Rex

Did anyone happen to download what was leaked of the OST before it was taken down?

She doesn't have faith in Rex as a Driver. She also feels superior as an ultra rare light element blade. She is basically Blade royalty, that's Ironic since Rex is a king.

Looks like after 3 games we finally got some sound options
twitter.com/HDKirin/status/931168179207806976?

I want to impregnate Rinne!

Yep I can just turn off Tora's spinning cutter yell.

At this point, it's a given that they're going to fuse and become Rex's true waifu isn;t it? Think about it, one is a tsundere and the other is a moe blob and both have big tits. Imagine how big the tits are going to be on their fusion form

anything to look forward to over the weekend?
all i can gather is a gx q&a

Pretty sure that's a big part of the reason they're selling so well. Lot of people got burnt by all that western Hollywood-wannabe nonsense in the past few years.

I think the opposite. They're gonna just separate.

On the opposite side you have a blind faith in Rex. It's your lack of caution that leads to your friends getting hurt. Go put your poncho back on Burrito Blade.

>Assuming they won't separate from Rex when he goes back to his normal life afterwards

WHY ARE ALL THE GIRLS IN THIS GAME SO IMPREGNABLE?!

>one is a tsundere
It's the Aegis as a whole that is tsundere, it's just that the tsuntsun and the deredere are split into two separate characters.

It's not a lack of polish, it's a lower budget range. Good graphics cost a shit-ton. The invisible benefit of the Switch is that any exclusive for it is innately going to be targeting a lower range of graphical performance compared to the PS4 and XBone, pushing any full developer to throw the rest of the budget into content, which is what people have been begging for for years

need dicking

>needs A dick
fix'd

Makes it way easier to make a profit out of it too. For as large and expansive Xenoblade games have been, they cost a fraction compared to many other similar games the West is pumping out.

this

They won't unbind themselves willingly fuck Pyra would bind herself to his dick if he let her.

Every flattie with a cute butt that gets revealed is a spark of justice within my heart.

Nintendo games never have crazy budgets. I think BOTW was their most expensive game to make (ignoring inflation) and that only needed to sell 2 million.

Pyra is friends with Rex, he is her driver not her lover.

That being said I expect Xenoblade Chronicles 2 to be much more successful than XC and X, I think releasing so early in the Switch lifecycle AND Nintendo getting their advertising together might push it in the 2/3M range, which honestly is deserved for this kind of game...

Yeah, and Fiora was just Shulk's tomboyish childhood friend.

Yup. Tooootally platonic.

>impregnable
lol

Well, they're literally blades...

And this is what makes EA's dropping of the Switch make sense: they can only really conceive of game development in terms of traditional investment terms: you invest big on safe bets to maximize your gross return.
If you can't invest big, it doesnt' matter what the RELATIVE margin profit is, EA only cares about gross returns

Info on the bad guys blades when?

EA is absolutely gross, that's for sure.

Would they have the stones to add her Sup Forums.

Definitely not.

Rex is going to platonically stick his penis inside Pyra

captcha: diamante entry

That'd be great. Hopefully the game has enough momentum to do that. People in the west are actually saying they're gonna buy it, along with people in Japan finally giving it some attention, as it broke the top 5 in Famitsu after 4 well established franchises.

Portable JRPGs tend to really well in Japan.

>She looks like royalty
muh dick

nipples

Pyra suffering is gonna be real when Rex dies again.

Shhhhh.

Tried to make a better WEBM.

Every single female in this game is just so fuckable. How did they do it?

how much budget they did put on VA?

what the fuck is wrong with her face

that permanent blush look is terrible

I'm telling you, there is a gold trim on her fucking panties.

Much better than mine, thanks

>we have an ice loli, a water loli, a thunder loli and a mecha loli
Fire and earth lolis when?

Blank. Check.

Not soon enough, that's for sure.

i hope not, that design looks awful

Is Morag/Train-chan a girl?

>2 more weeks until it comes out
Time better move faster damn it.

>Two weeks remain
>no way of skipping time forward two week
Wtf bros how is this fair?
Other games just aren't fun anymore now that I know we're so close

>Weekend before finals
>All finals are papers and project based
>Can be turned in early

Thank fuck for that.

And then as soon as he does Mythra will switch in and ride him til he's sore.

>Nia is Alice-chan
>Dromarch is Gamagoori
Wtf she's never leaving my party now

No, but it would be nice if they did.

>No easy method to just slip in a coma for 2 weeks with no downsides

I thought we lived in the future dammit

I imagine they were given about a million dollars to spend on voice acting.
And 950k was used on the Japanese voice actors

Start reading books. That's what I'm doing.

I'm playing Destiny 2 because I'm a masochist of some sort

So we can equip different armors, right? I don't like his base armor design.

>tfw might get the game late next week or on the 27th

Elaborate you vile fiend!

>Put in order 18 days ago
>Amazon prime still has yet to give me an estimate delivery date

Should I just cancel it and grab it at Bestbuy?

Any good previews or clips that are not recorded by spergs?

>open toe shoes
>high heels
>twin tails
>flat chest
>drills
>blonde hair
>royalty
>legs
>exposed waist

The Murder of My Dick 2: Electric Boogaloo

All the preview clips are the same provided by Nintendo

No one is allowed to show their own gameplay yet. They are allowed to talk about impressions though.

There is only one preview, the other previews just use edit clips of this one provided by Nintendo while talking over it. This is the raw of it:
youtu.be/FpC_zTewH6g

The only other previews besides the direct are the Treehouse previews that have one of their reps talking over them while playing.
youtu.be/dW_REqB8vbc
youtu.be/-s49dktg5_8
youtu.be/0W7ROTyWFQs

>mfw missed special edition
should I just kiss myself?

It's not as good without the voice

Post the updated Rare blade chart.

That's lewd user.

>Torna is a dream team of Griffith, Greed and that one guy from Parasyte

Kiss yourself?

I just realized that even their clothes match up. The nice one wears pants and the bitch wears a dress.

What did Nintendo mean by this?

Are you a boy or grill? And where will you be kissing?

Which one represented #1?

They're all #1 in my book

>Pants
You mean leggings?

She's the actual heroine, Pyra is evil and brainwashing Rex with her boobs.

Started Xenogears yesterday. May not finish before this is out. Fug. And that isn't even considering that I still need to play the Xenosaga trilogy. Mega fug.

>tfw this could skyrocket Xenoblade's popularity among Nintendo fans better than ever.

Released right before Christmas, no competition from other releases, on a incredibly popular console, I'm just so glad. I've been a fan ever since Xenogears and I hope this pushes the franchise out of obscurity to become a bigger Nintendo IP like Fire Emblem.

We're 2 weeks out, why'd you even start? These are some long-as games my dude

If they actually pull a twist like that after everyone waifu'd Pyra from the very first trailer there'd be a lot of butthurt.