>>397150893

anyone buying this shit after the borefest the first one was + le funny orc had no standars already

I pirated it and dropped it after like 15 hours. Glad.

It's really pathetic how Sup Forums bandwagoned that SoW was bad because Polygon said the game was so hard you HAD to buy lootboxes to beat it

>14. Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus

Shadow Of War is legitimately fun, but fuck lootboxes, I would never have played it if it wasn't for cracked denuvo

Normies are retards that don't know any better and will keep feeding into this shit which is why we need drastic government regulations. Voting with your wallet simply won't work in this case because as long as even 2% of the users are whales (and whales are statistically 5% on average of most microtransaction based games) they will keep feeding into the cancer machine with all their money and nothing will ever improve. I hope Europe will save us from this cancer because dumb Amerifats are too brainwashed.

Only 10% of suckers buy lootboxes. The moment you need them to play the core game is when sales will plummet.

You can edit the in-game currency and buy as many boxes as you want. You can do this on both ps4 and pc. The game isn't that hard but there are bullshit moments where a orc will teleport to you and one shot you and have no chance so you just die. If you like bullying orcs it's fun and it is the best assasins Creed that's has came out since black flag of that's your thing. It is worth 30$ at most 20$ at least and will sell for 3$ in 2 years. Take all of this as you will. If you must get the game now I'd say wait til this time next week

I enjoyed it and never bought a single lootbox.
I didnĀ“t buy it, I used Family Sharing

They deserve it. It was a lot worse than the previous two games.

>B-but...lootboxes
Sup Forums is totally shit, now it defends lootboxes

it's bad because it's a boring game with little going for it other than orc CCG autism

The lootboxes weren't ever an issue.
The issue was that they had lootboxes in single player games and because the reviewers were fucking retarded (as per usual), they insisted they needed loot boxes to play the game. So people were dumb and listened.

Essentially, the loot boxes are for fucking retarded idiots. Most people can play the game very easily on nemesis difficulty without dying more than ten times.

>only way to make game remotely challenging is to force all captains to spawn as legendary
>still easy as piss

>implying old Sup Forums sperged out about lootboxes
You are very obviously underage

28 yo

never heard of this shit

must be some burger crap game or shitty yuro garbage

how much sales? it's easy to dominate a list if you sell 10 and the others sell 2

I got a pirated version so I can't access their shop or I would use cheat engine. Is there a way around this? I actuslly kind of like lootboxes when they are not tied to real money.

uh yes it did it fought it every step of the way newfag

>You can edit the in-game currency and buy as many boxes as you want
How?

Btw this game is alot of fun, and dont buy it on steam, buy it on any cd key site u can find really, its fucking cheap in other regions so finding one thats half the price of more off is easy.

I strongly suggest pirating it if you want to play it. It's pretty fun for the first few hours then you've kind of seen everything and it gets repetitive quick.

>mario odyssey number 3
Nintenbros on suicide watch

Mirian is actually tied to your character, not your online account.
Use Cheat Engine.

The game is fun that's why it sold

>Evil Within 2 is number 13
>without digital sales
I-is that good?

Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... so this... is the power of... libertarianism??? Free market will fix it they said.

GTA V, a 5 year old game sold more copies than it. What do you think?

I bought the gold edition for 30 bucks, ive heard of the repetitive stages, but apparently things will be changed with the upcoming dlc's thats coming out next week.

You don't have to buy lootboxes that's true but the grind is still there. Gamer memory is the most worthless thing in the world anyways. Try telling a horde of 16 year olds not to live out their fantasies as a Ranger elf hybrid with reddit orcs.

great true ending though

Speaking oh, have you guhs noticed GTAV has been in the top 20 on the sales chart every fucking month since release?! They sell more copies og GTA V than new games! Shit is crazy.

normal

japanese game sells like that ALWAYS

At least put an archive link in you jew

Yeah no, only reddit cares about lootboxes with cosmetics.

it didn't work with BF2 and that was actually reddit and it won't work now

>not a single new IP on that list
Fucking hell.

Behind AC Origins. Sup Forums on seppuku surveillance

We only do that for jew sites like Kotaku, Buzzfeed, etc newfriend.

>exclusive sells less than multiplats
stop the presses

>14. Wolfenstein 2

>s-stop the presses

what's next, shitposting that Bloodborne sold less than GTAV?

WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY MY GAMES?

Thanks

Wait, is this list somewhat different from what Nintendo PR had said? Wasn't Odyssey the supposedly best selling game in October?