Why don't you like fighting games Sup Forums? Are they just too hard for you?

Why don't you like fighting games Sup Forums? Are they just too hard for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/JIx26
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes actually. I like SFV though because it was easier to pick up and do combos.

they are, yes

Nah they just don't seem to have a good solid population, street fighter got like 1k people on steamcharts, also the fgc is kinda dumb, but i'd give it a shot if there were more folks playing them.

>instead of posting tits he posts ass

I don't find button mashing interesting

I like them.
I just play them alone though.

>Being a godless heathen of a boob man
Seek help

Mai was all about the ass

Play a charge character and utilize that superior strategizing intellect of yours then.

It's ok, nothing special though.

Here.

I'm not a competitive person but I've always liked the Soul Calibur series, I don't believe in the rumor though

I like them, just not the ones you like. My criteria: 1) easy to pick up; 2) depth; 3) pleasant presentation; 4) positive online environment where there are player pool but fgc are kept minimum 5) moves look cool

If I want to get into Samurai Shodown, which should I get into?

Ass is better then tits.

Only in your mind my very young apprentice.

I don't like pvp games with low amounts of players in a match.

Yes. But I still like them

That's because he's a man and not a little lactation boy

doing the same thing over and over again is a prime symptom of autism
we don't like fighting games because we don't have autism like you /fgg/

Either III or V

>Practicing something is autism
Spotted the beta white

1,2,4,5 sp or 6. My favorite is 2
1 = best balance
2 = deeper version of 1 but worse yet playable balance, peak of the series popularity as most people remember the series as SS2, also won the most awards of the series. Extremely link heavy and not very cancel friendly
4 = deepest mechanic of the series and it being on neo geo means it has constant player base on fightcade
5 sp = one of the better balanced game and still has large roster
6 = the 'biggest and baddest' of the series with 6 different super modes and has every characters in the series, looks cleanist, easiest game in the series to get into, but got trash balance, ridden with infinite death combos and hardly any players

No, there's just no literal point in the genre. Literally none.
Make them all single player action game. Then I'll play them.

I can get through multiple games in the time it takes to get to a level where I don't get my shit consistently pushed in and that's barely scratching the surface of the grind. The effort-payoff ratio just doesn't seem worth it for me.

>There's no point in a multiplayer game
Lord

Post more fighting game sluts.

In theory and also back in 90s you could have just played someone who matched your skill, but nowadays that's pretty much impossibility

Mai teases with her ass more times.

I went through all the trouble of mastering Darkstalkers, only for the franchise to die. Fuck fighting games.

>Instead of being alpha he's a beta

Looking at this image I have to wonder: why hasn't anyone ever made a Soul Calibur-styled fighter with robots instead of knights, ninjas, and barbarians? Seeing it play out in my head, it looks fucking awesome.

Imagine cross-branding too. Getting the robots from Xenogears into a fighting game alongside a Gundam or Mazinger Z.

>mfw this will never happen

according to this pic mai has tits THIS huge

wp

They're too hard for me and all of my friends are absolute shit at vidya so I have no one to practice with.

So as a complete newcomer to fighters then 6 or 5sp would be best?

Men of culture I see still exist.

Well, there's always mugen. The fact is that robots don't sell. There was a fighter that came last year that was known for getting rid of commands that got picked up in the beginning but didn't last very long. I forget the name. I think that game's downfall was that it had robots as characters. People don't relate to those very much.

I guess. 6 is easier than 5 sp

I've always wondered why they didn't make Star Wars style Soul Calibur. SC4 was a prime example that it could work

>Are they just too hard for you?
yes

Ass vs Tits arguments are Jewish propaganda to have men fight each other and stay distracted. Japan knows the true path. Tits are Life, Ass is Hometown.

what the fuck is going on with that face

enjoy your smelly shitty brap-hole, nigs. Tits are literal life. And Mai's all about them, hence her iconic idle stance

No. Have a pure maiden instead.

No doubt about that, Mai likes to show her ass in every moment.

Anus peek is the thing that fuels my life.

I do like them but online it is a cycle of: stomp someon, elo matches you up a league or 2/higher skill level get stomped.

that makes ass even better though

I think fighting games would be more popular if the team ones included co-op play. Like how MvC1 had Cross Fever mode where four players could fight as one on each team. Imagine being able to go online with your buddy and stomp people, or if you're a weak player finding a strong player to team with you so you can still experience wins. It seems strange that almost no fighter has implemented this kind of mode.

Those tend to go hand and hand with licensed IP. Naruto and DB are big ones

g-gimme more
i didn't know i had this fetish

DELET

The booru tag you are looking for is anus_peek, enjoy.

>Well, there's always mugen

Does Mugen do 3D fighting? I always thought it was 2D only.

>that game's downfall was that it had robots as characters. People don't relate to those very much.

....wut? What's there to relate to? Robots beating the shit out of each other is awesome.

I'll take robo fighters over another forced 'fro queen protagonist, thank you.

>inb4 back to Sup Forums I'm not wanting to stir shit

>rewards good reflexes and frame knowledge by allowing you to evade/reverse enemy attacks
>aerial moves make sense, don't make your character turn into a harrier jump jet that can hover in the air indefinitely
>awesome OST
>all characters based on real-world fighting styles, wrestling character uses overblown WWE shit in addition to half-nelsons, Russian tie-up, etc.
>allows you to turn ring-outs on and off to your liking

Best fighting game ever, wrove me prong

this would be awesome

Wrong,modern me desire huge breasts.

>Tfw you'd like to face dive that muff after she's had a hard days workout.

I'm not a nigger

Ass is for gods so that they may create strong children

pfftBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPFFFFT

Are you sure about that?

imgur.com/a/JIx26

>I'm not a nigger
Of course you aren't,you're a little boy with a mommy lactation fetish sperg

I love cum so much.

>Are you sure about that?
NEVER been so sure in my life

That happens when you use the butt attack against Leona.

THIS man gets it

>that muff comes flying into your face after she's had a hard days workout
Fixed.

You guys are console warrior-tier with console warrior-tier arguments. Better yourselves.

If only.

Is this Piero?

>he doesn't want a woman with thicc thighs to give him a healthy child

my nigga you got some good tasting buds going on there

This.
Hips > Ass > Tits

I want to love VF but it's just mediocre when playing it at a casual to intermediate level, it only gets fun when you're real good
The Evo mode though was still absolutely fantastic, in fact there's still no better single player mode in any fighting game ever since.

KOF
>dead
SFV
>trash
Tekken
>been forced to play player matches since ranked is fucked
GG
>dead
BB
>weebshit
UNIEL
>weebshit
MK
>trash
Injustice
>capeshit
MVCI
>capeshit and trash
DOA
>literal weebshit
VF
>waiting to play on Yakuza 6
Soul Caliber
>literally guest characters the game

Also fighters nowadays full of greasy weebs online that are cancerous as fuck talking in emoji's and being forced to use discord is trash because nobody wants to be part of some anime circlejerk.

No one on Sup Forums is good at fighters anyways that's why you resort to dumping fanarts of your wafiu's instead of dropping your fightcade ID

>weebshit

Reddit discarded

I think you meant

thighs>ass>hips

but 2 out of 3 ain't bad

Quality post.

I love Fighting Games man. It's the best feeling hanging with your homies on the couch with a brand new or experienced game and just getting hype. My friend group really likes SNK Classics, MVC 2/UMVC 3, Skullgirls, and the rare Melee or obscure game sessions. I want to get into KI, GG, DBZ, and MVCI but I would need to upgrade consoles.

Also, post more fat asses!

Post moar CULOS.

>KOF
>dead

DELETE THIS OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL MAKE THE IGUALA KIDNAPPING LOOK LIKE A FUCKING JOKE

I used to play sf5 but ive lost any drive to play it

>Ass fags

When are you just going to admit your gay as fuck and you're a nigger already.

Men appreciate massive tits and child bearing hips over a fucking ass.

practice is boring i just want to play and press buttons

I just really like pear shaped women.

Thanks for proving it weebs.

The game is dead as fuck, ever since Tekken came out the playerbase dropped like a motherfucker and this game is still full price

I like every part.

They hurt my arthritis after about an hour

tits are for middle schoolers

You're only proving how much of a cancereous little kid you are you dumb normalfag.
Even my small local scene has peoples playing almost all of these games

Hmm I wonder about that spergy....

Don't lewd Yuri!

>Implying we don't
It's not that we don't we just also LOVE fat asses. But here u go

mouse and keyboard is for work

Did you just literally prove him right you fucktard