GTA
Gran Turismo
Burnout
Forza
DiRT
Mario Kart

Its hard as fuck.

Forza 7

How do you fail a driving test like LMAO just drive the car hahaha!

My summer car

Are you from the US or the UK?

If you're from the US you are actually retarded; they have automatic there. In the UK you have to use manual.

How the hell did you fail a driving test? Did you kill someone?

>newfags will take this bait every time

How the hell do you fail a driving test? Have you never been in a car or something?

>failed my driving test

Pretend to check your mirrors constantly. That's why I failed mine the first time

how the fuck do you fail a drivers test?

GRID

GTAV run over some peds & imagine it's you driving without a licence

SimExam 2.0

>took five attempts to pass my driving test

fuck off and come back when you are 18

Stop being a pussy.

Man, playing Test Drive back in the day was the shit youtube.com/watch?v=qAj1jPvz8t8

Tests on a quota in UK. Can't have over a certain amount pass in a day. Instructor here for 10 years. Luck of the draw. Daylight robbery.

>tfw failed my driving test like 4 times now
>afraid to try again
>kids 10 years younger than me get their license before I do

>Takes driving test
>Casual country road test instead of downtown
>Asshole tailgating
>Squirrel runs across the road
>Sees test evaluator twitch as she's fighting the urge to floor the brakes on her side
>Flatten squirrel, avoid crash
>Pass

I was sure she was going to give me a fail for disregarding an animal when obviously I was avoiding emergency maneuvers when being tailgated

Wait are you serious?

>tfw

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA people actually fail they driving tests? How fuck and retarded you gotta be to fail your driving test?AHAHAHAHA

Depends on what country you're from. In the UK the live test can be marked super harshly, which it should since you're operating a mobile death machine, but I hear in the US once you're 16 it can be super simple to pass your test.

>had my permit for almost 6 years
>still dont drive

I failed parallel parking and I still got a 90
The fuck is wrong with you op

It's pretty easy to in the US. It also really depends on who is doing the test. The first time I failed the guy doing my test would intentionally yell really loud when you were trying to concentrate to try and get you to fuck up. Because of that I fucked up and hit the curb during my parallel park.

The second time I failed the old hag I got literally has no tongue so you couldn't understand what she was saying. Also she is well known throughout my town for failing every single male tester when she gets one. My brothers test was the last one she ever did because my dad had enough of her bullshit after she pulled the same shit with my brother. Turns out no one had ever really stood up to her before so they never investigated any of the shit she did until that point.

you got lucky then user. Most testers where I live it's an automatic fail if you screw up the parallel park.

Failed 3 times. feels bad to be a brainlet

took me four. I don't care. At least I got it.

Unfortunately. It's something the DVLA have refused to officially confirm for years. But I've heard rumours there are changes on the horizon. Probs end up like the Liverpool care pathway with the NHS. Say the stopped doing it, but carry on regardless. Too much money to be made it saved.

fuck man. i ran a red light during my driving test and i still passed

To be fair, I live in bongistan and I heavily suspect that was responsible for my 2nd and 3rd test fails. Realistically I should have gotten it on my second attempt. 1st and 4th tests were both entirely my fault, though. Just a couple of dumb mistakes.

What's the test like in the US anyway? In the UK you're allowed 15 minor faults (eg. driving a little too close to other vehicles), 1 serious fault (eg. botching a maneuver) and no dangerous faults (eg. test guy having to yank your steering wheel or else you collide with another car).

>admitting to being fucking retards and still passing only cause of the instructot

You have no right to criticize OP.

>Not slipping your instructor $20 before the test

You're too dumb to drive

>bribing a public official
Scum

You have to be 18 to post here.

>all these anons who suck at driving
jesus

Anyone know if that new Gran Turismo game is any good? I've been thinking about picking it up.

i have been driving for 18 years and haven't had an accident, and 1 ticket 17 years ago

Depends on the state I think but in Wisconsin you can't go over 25 points. Points however are not the same value person to person so it can really fuck with stuff. There are also things like automatic fails (hitting the curb, stopping on the sidewalk when pulling out of a driveway etc.) The things I've noticed that give the most points were driving too close to cars, rolling stops, not parking close enough to the curb during a parallel park, and not using turn signals.

>In the UK you're allowed 15 minor faults (eg. driving a little too close to other vehicles), 1 serious fault (eg. botching a maneuver) and no dangerous faults (eg. test guy having to yank your steering wheel or else you collide with another car).
Absolutely nothing like that. I did everything else fine except for not checking my Blindspot and failed just for that and another small thing. She didn't say it was a dangerous action either because they'd tell you if it was.

instructors aren't public officials (in my country)

>Sup Forums is 16
>not just 16, but a below average 16 year old too dumb to pass a simple driving test
>one who thinks wojack memes are funny

Not surprised given the quality of posts the last few years

>Sup Forums is one person

>Flatten squirrel, avoid crash
Laughed for like 2 minutes before posting this

I'm American all I did was drive out of the office lot, turn right into an empty neighborhood, then did a k turn and reversed, and drove back.

Did you fail the written part or the actual driving? I failed the written part fucking twice because of trick ass questions. I felt like such a failure man.

>First test
>get tester who acts like boot camp sarg
>get flustered
>go 17 in a "POSTED 15"
>dont come to a complete stop at a stop sign
>fail
>come back again
>same instructor
>he tells me to breath and not to worry
>pass with flying colors
I love wholesome hardasses

That's one of those tossup situations where you just have to hope your tester is feeling generous that day. While technically you did the right thing by avoiding the crash they still could have failed you like you said.

UK car tests are a piece of fucking piss. If half the slags I see in their gay little Fiat 500s can pass it, you can.

If you think that's hard, go for a HGV licence after.

this is me

>do my driving test
>never signal
>didn't know I had to
>lose points but still pass with an A
>get license

Nice.

Do you keep renewing it? Permits expire you know

4 here

>mm,, mmmom mmmy ffeel bettr

it expires in 2021

Youre literally the one of many cancers on the road
Your permit or your license?

>OP must be underage because he can't pass his test
Sure smells normalfag in here

True cringe story coming

>Be 17 in the US going to do my driving test for the first time
>Driving an 1998 Honda Civic Standard
>Meet my tester
>she gets in the car
>immediately gets back out
>wonder what the fuck is going on
>she starts screaming
>she has ants crawling all over her legs
>I forgot I left a half eaten pie under my passenger seat because I was huge stoner back then
>Yells at me to go clean my damn car before taking a test
>Wasnt sure how to react and left and went back home

I'm not sure if that was a pass or a fail, but true story nonetheless.

I failed three times before I got it
this really isn't a big deal

People like you deserve to lose their car in an accident

>>didn't know I had to
where the fuck do you live

I bet US car tests don't even teach you how to handle a clutch right off the bat.

At the end of my own test, when we were alone, my instructor (who was in the car during the test) told me that I had actually done a serious fault during the test and it should have failed me. It was at about 9 am though so maybe I got lucky.

Parallel parking sucks.

Why could they have failed him? Running over a squirrel isn't illegal. Those shits run out all the time in front of me at the last minute and there's nothing I can do.

Americans think that once you hit 16 you automatically get your license. I got mine when I was 20.

You should be checking your mirrors constantly too many stupid fucks who come out of nowhere

Its probably the easiest part

>do first test
>fail due to pulling out without giving way at one roundabout
>feel like a real dick because it was just a shitty split second decision
>decide to take a break because I don't really have the money to pay for another test right away
>mother dislikes this, but wont actually pay for the test fully, just the actual booking(so i still have to pay the instructor, which is fine, but i dont have the dosh)
>argue with her
>she takes my provisional license and signs me up for the test anyway without telling me
>Do it to avoid arguements, even though I dont have the money
>fail due to having not driven in a car for like 2 months, leg was just shaking and I couldnt keep control of the clutch at the start. otherwise do fine.
If I'd just had time to get money this wouldnt have been a problem. Now I just dont wanna bother because i'm demotivated as fuck.

didn't have to do that on mine, not even during the practice drives

Rude

California at the time.

I mean when he said pull over to the side of the road to the curb, and then back into the street again, I didn't signal. I did signal to make turns at intersections. I'm not that dumb.

permit

NFS Underground 2

Yeah cos you probably get some girly reverse camera helping you out these days.

I don't even know what a clutch is, not even memeing. I've had a license for 16 years. I only drive automatic though.

>tfw have bad social anxiety so never bothered to get license
Walking is fine, and it's not like I have anywhere to go.

Youre not allowed to use them on tests or atleasr in my state youre not, if you have one you have to put paper over it or something, not to mention i took my test in a car from 2003

>passed on my first test
>this thread
is it that hard?

Is it true that Americans can't drive manual?

project cars

captcha:

Select all images with
cars

Press it down to change gears basically, dont release too fast or you'll stall, dont have it too high before you pull away or you'll stall

How can humans even compete?

No, its just dumb mess ups if you dont keep calm
No, dont be autistic. A decent amount dont but some strictly only buy and drive manuals. Youre not superior

>taking driving test
>going close to speed limit
>yelled at for going too slow
>speed up
>yelled at for going too fast
Which is it fucker? Do you want me to follow the speed limit or not?

Someone is spamming to get the off topic thread deleted

>tfw drive parents somewhere like three years ago
>Constantly trying to avoid shit as the roads around here have a lot of holes, A LOT of them, government doesn't give a shit
>Doing crazy maneuvers for a solid 15 minutes but can't go slower as I have other cars behind me
>At some point some faggot tries to overtake from the RIGHT as I'm still trying to dodge holes
>Almost hits me
>Mother makes me stop and tells my father to drive instead
>Drives back to the house to leave me there and I have to sit through the whole way back listening to them complain about how "I hate them so much I tried to kill them to finally get rid of them"
I was only 18 and inexperienced, was just trying to do them a favor. I swore never to drive again, still haven't to this day.
Didn't speak to them for like 3 weeks, still feel sad that they thought I was trying to kill them.