F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2017/11/16/nintendo-wins-big-in-october-with-super-mario-odyssey-and-the-nintendo-switch/#2744a655216e
siliconera.com/2017/11/17/npd-october-2017-nintendo-systems-top-october-hardware-sales/
wololo.net/2017/11/15/can-now-run-homebrews-nintendo-switch-3-0-0/
youtube.com/watch?v=S0jxbZtSw_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

U

What happened?

M

you can post this as much as you want but it will never change the fact that the Switch is a massive success

Whats with this meme?
It's Nintendo's fastest selling console ever.
Hell it already has two games that set Sup Forums into an autistic rage everytime someone says anything positive about them.
Sounds like a success to me.

Switch outsold the PS4 again. Nintendo is truly doomed...

F
A
C
E

T
H
E

F
A
C
T

T
H
A
T

I
T
S

S
E
L
L
I
N
G

Wanna back that up?

Honestly true, particularly if Xenoblade is as good as the previews are sounding. Xenoblade, Mario, and Zelda is a killer first year for them

>It's Nintendo's fastest selling console ever.
Is this true? I find it hard to believe its topping the Wii.

>Switch: 5mil
>PS4: 70mil

From what i've read yeah. Sales are fantasic considering it didn't launch during a holiday season.

What games does Sup Forums have for it?
I got the big 3
>Zelda
>Mario Odyssey
>Mario Kart
Thinking about copping Xenoblade 2, the direct sold me on the game, but that 2 is pushing me back, do I gotta play the previous entry? I can but I really dont wanna spend time on it if I dont have too.

Absolutely not, the Wii was talked about everywhere. Gamers and some casuals are excited about the Switch, but people who'd never played a video game before knew and were excited about the Wii (which is one of the reasons why it ended up begin a shit console)

Fastest selling=/=most sold

It's doing great but it's still far fom Wii levels of success

forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2017/11/16/nintendo-wins-big-in-october-with-super-mario-odyssey-and-the-nintendo-switch/#2744a655216e

siliconera.com/2017/11/17/npd-october-2017-nintendo-systems-top-october-hardware-sales/

I'm talking about october NPD not lifetime. Also Switch is on 8 million.

It's like final fantasy. Some eastereggs only, the rest is entirely new. BUT try out the game on dolphin for a while first to see if you like the combat. Based on previews it's almost the same for Xc2, except with some more things to manage. You don't need to spend a long time, just see the combat for yourself

Those, plus Golf Story and L.A. Noire
First time for L.A. Noire, its fun and fucking funny
>do you fuck young boys, consul?

Hey only 52 million to go!

I love playing Rocket League on the go! And the online way less laggy than my ps4 for some reason because the Switch can actually into wifi connectivity

Unironically Mario + Rabbids.
This game is alot better then it has right to be.

How many fucking times? Everyone already owns a PS4 so of course more Switches are going to sell in a week than PS4s

is it that good?
I've heard a lot of things about it, it looks goofy as fuck and i hate anything rabbid related

Said everybody ever before playing the game. Go give it an honest try and you'll be greatly surprised.

Wow, 8 mil. Still, even at its current pace it wont outsell PS4 lifetime sales.

Yeah I was surprised by how _fun_ it was.
I know I enjoyed it alot more then War of the Chosen.

I hope they don't get lazy with the success.
Sony's studios have been useless ever since the PS4 picked up all that steam. They have no reason to try anymore.

>Sup Forums loves Rabbids now that Nintendo slapped its name on them
You fags would eat literal piles of shit if Nintendo endorsed it.

This level of damage control. Do you at least get paid?

Obviously it won't, that gap is far too big at this point. Assuming the Switch lasts 4 years and meets Nintendo's current goal of 14 million every year it'll still only do 56 million lifetime.

NPD is monthly.
>e-everyone already has a PS4
The PS4 has sold around 66 million. The PS2 sold fucking 150 million. Either consoles are dead or you're full of shit.

I enjoy fun games. M+R was fun.
I also enjoyed Rabbids Go Home. Got a problem with that?

>people on Sup Forums unironically take part in in console war faggotry
just fucking end it all holy shit. I know this isn't new but it just keeps getting worse

Nintendo Switch has the best launch year in terms of games of all time, bar none.

Legendary tier games with 97 on Metacritic
>BOTW
>Odyssey

Other great exclusives
>ARMS
>Splatoon 2
>Mario plus Rabbids

Great indies like
>golf story
>stardew valley

Surprisingly good AAA third party support like
>Rocket league
>Skyrim
>Doom
>LA Noire
All of which have the unique benefit of being taken on the go

And we haven't even gotten to
>Xenoblade 2
Which is confirmed for being a great RPG

>And the online way less laggy than my ps4 for some reason because the Switch can actually into wifi connectivity
Something is wrong with your settings, because nintendo always has the worst online

Actual online features aside, which the Switch needs to overhaul, the PS4 has horrible wifi connectivity depending on your router

Another bait thread. What else?

>console sells better week-to-week than console that came out many years ago and everyone already owns

>Can't understand why a relatively new console that's sold 8 million units thus far is selling faster than a 4 year old console that has sold 66 million units
>Cant understand hyperbole

>mario kart
is shit and doesn't belong in big 3. until we get smash, splatoon will fill its place, as smash arrives it expands it to elite 4.

I love that the Switch already has more games than the ps4. You can't beat Nintendo handhelds.

Consoles don't hit their peak until years into their lifesoans lad. The PS4 being outsold four years in by a console where most of the hype has died down is legitimately a JUST moment. Not to mention it being outsold by the fucking SNES Mini too.

This. The ps4 having no games may have finally woke the consumers up.

>If I pretend I know what I'm talking about maybe people will believe my lies
The Switch is Nintendo's fastest selling console, google it

Careful bro. The spergs on this board will think you mean "best selling".

the wii was the most casual console which deliberately appealed to everyone because of its completely unique controller. it also launched in November for black Friday and Christmas and Boxing day. Considering the Switch launched with a fraction of the hype and is dominating the market before the holidays says a lot here.

wololo.net/2017/11/15/can-now-run-homebrews-nintendo-switch-3-0-0/

My uncle has nearly 1 million dollars of stock and will listen to me if I tell him to buy Nintendo stock. Should I tell him? I am a poor fag but he might pay for my college if I get on his good side.

Most normans dont give a shit about exclusives
As long as a console can run the game they want, its a game for the console

the amount of shit posting and pure salt the Switch produces is evidence enough that the Switch is a great system and everything the Vita should have been

sounds like a lot of people are gonna buy the console now

No.

Literally means nothing cause its still gonna take a year or mroe for games to be playable on it.

We all saw what happened after the Wii. It will happen again.

This. Vita had so much potential but Sony makes the most retarded anti consumer policies. If i could put an micro sd in my vita I probably would have gotten more use out of it than my 3ds. Switch is p great

sounds like you might be a bit too young to be here

Sony is already showing that with refusal for cross-platform play.

Imagine the shitfest on Sup Forums if Xenoboobs 2 turns out to be good

>Fastest selling=/=most sold

moving the goalpost. No one brought up most sold until you did. We only said that it was the fastest selling console for Nintendo.

>HAHA PS4 HAS ITS BEST YEAR EVER NINTENKEKS BTFO AGAIN!
>n-no the ps4 has been out for 4 years everyone already has one of course the switch outsells it

>Xenoblade 2 isn't going to be good
There's no one who doesnt truly believes that it isn't going to be a critically acclaimed RPG is there?

We will see next year

the state of (((Sony)))

I still hate rabbids but Kingdom Battle is cool.

Of course it's going to be critically acclaimed, but so was the fist Xenoblade, which was also boring as hell.

no game since April. O wait I was thinking about the other brand

>muh homebrew
name one product out of that cancerous circlejerk """community""" worth to be even cited in a gaming site that isn't a port from free PC shit.

Switch emulator when

It'll review similarly to X, or potentially worse since it doesn't have a true open world and is relying instead on story, which looks like cringe animu shit

How do we stop them?

What's Xenoblade 2's story?

Shitposters assume it's the same story of the Neptunia series.

>Normans

>cringe animu shit
That is what really stopping me from buying it.

>Also Switch is on 8 million.
coll story, Nintendie. it hasn't even passed 7 million yet.

6 years

-antastic console, amirite?

Only thing stopping me from day one buy is the combat seems a little weak. If it has some actual depth to it, I'll pick it up for sure.

It hit 7.63 million back in September, what are you talking about?

>Normans

What ar ye saying about us, ye faggit?

I recently bought a Switch and I am having fun with my purchase.

Wow 8 million. Sony is king of consoles you faggot

>cringe animu shit

threadly reminder XCX had this. Also KOS-MOS is the Xeno's meta-franchise's poster girl.

forgot pic. Also anyone that wasn't flat has boob physics.

;)

Good thing this is a handheld :)
And we clearly know who the king of handhelds is :;)

>F[inancial success that continues to push units and software.]
I agree.

And the ps4 won't ever outsell the Wii, what's your point?

>HURR PYRA IS SO STUPID LOOKING
>but the titty queen robo girls from the first game were okay because it was the first game
>also the quoted Speed V armor Fiora had

Any place that's gonna have the console on sale for blackfriday/cybermonday?

Zelda, getting Mario Odyssey soon. Also have Shovel Knight, Axiom Verge and Blaster Master Zero. Planning on grabbing Pokkén DX soon. Grabbed the Octopath Traveler demo and I'm excited for the full game.
>do I gotta play the previous entry?
Nah, though it'll probably be a bit better in some respects to proceed with the first title in mind.

Switch is the only console not going on sale this black friday weekend.

>Octopath
>previous entry

nani?

Well duh, you dumb motherfucker. The Switch released in March of this year. There is no way it could have already surpassed the Wii's lifetime sales.

>nintedno products
>on sale
HAAHAHAHAHA

He was asking about Xenoblade.

Spin it however you want, Xenoblade had a little fanservice but this game is going full retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=S0jxbZtSw_s
This feels like a trailer to Sword Art Online or some equivalent shit

This makes me wonder why are sonegros so proud that their preferred console is selling that much if only a fraction of the owners buy exclusive, worthwhile titles? Bloodborne selling around three million units is pathetic compared to how many ps4 owners are there, and even more pathetic how many of those made it past the first boss.

I bought a switch today.

But even still seriously FUCK nintendo.