*kills you with piss rifle bodyshot*

*kills you with piss rifle bodyshot*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fywRQvvUh_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>i get killed and still think i'm the better player because of my own made up rules of how the game should be played

*kills you again with piss rifle bodyshot*

*Wears satanic path with the devil.*

?

>I'm so autistic I can't differentiate between acknowledging a frustrating game mechanic and "making up rules. "

>So autistic I then defend myself from criticism with an appeal to authority consisting of little more than "it's in the game, so that makes it fair! "

>So horribly, incorrigibly autistic that I seriously conflate the game existing with it being balanced.

git gud

Don't you remember do you?
Ah, Kids this day...

well you were right about the part where you said you were autistic that's for sure

GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE

Brutal.

> frustrating game mechanic

for you.

How curious, today I played with full piss sniper set. You can't belive how mad people get because they get bodyshotted with the piss darts. I should do it more often.

>FISH KILL

Hello, I am your worst nightmare for the evening and you will never get me out of your head for the rest of your miserable life.

>piss sniper makes people THIS mad
Maybe I should start playing it desu

Cry me a river, fag.

I've been getting into this game. Can someone recommend me good classes to master and carry pubs?

So far medic seems the best for offensive, and engineer for defensive. However, I find that in CTFs I can carry the briefcase back to my base all on my own with spy, though it may take a few lives. Any other good class?

If you're new, play everything a bit. Each class has a role and a different playstyle that might suit you. Though I'd recommend to keep spy for later, it's a niche role and there's already way too many newbies trying to fill it. And heavy might be boring in the long run, though he's certainly very effective in pubs.

I am trying to do everything at once already and it is not working, I want to focus on something.

Classes that work in every situation on every map are soldier, demo and medic. Scout too, but he shines on higher levels of play and not so much in an average pub. Other 5 classes are more specialized and if you run them full time, you'll inevitably have high and low moments.

>immune to headshots

I'm sorry WHAT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How new are you?

Soldier. Shoot at feet, repeat.

rip in peace

Isn't shooting at their direction safer?

i understand why the sets were killed, but i still miss interesting sets

>Scout too
Scout is great even on pubs but there are maps and situations where he gets countered hard, like Dustbowl or elaborate sentry nests in general.

Not immune, if the headshot would deal more than the Sniper's health pool then the player will be left with 1 HP instead of dying.

Problem was when the set included a hat, that bordered on pay2win. I miss the medieval medic though, it gave a reason to use something besides ubersaw.

>shoot at them
>they move
>rocket misses
vs
>shoot at feet
>they move
>they still take the AOE

>The amount of salt this generated
I miss it every day

>shoot at their feet
>they backtrack and jump at the last second thus dodging all damage

vs

>shoot at their head, a few centimeters above
>they backtrack and jump
>they get headshotted by the rocket

>tfw DCD
>tfw will never get to enjoy making snipers mad with Sydney sleeper bodyshots

>traveling with an SMG squad to decimate people
shit's so fun, it's the power of a minigun coming from multiple angles and angry snipers

Just play Pyro and ambush people effectively, it's the next best thing now. Bonus points for wearing Gibus and bronze dueling badge

They can still take full damage if their foot gets hit, projectile hitbox doesn't care about body parts. But if they dodge, it's still splash damage from the ground.

>Problem was when the set included a hat, that bordered on pay2win

Except getting the set bonus never required the hat as well.

Games can never be imbalanced as long as both sides have access to the same tools.
Git gud.

>they strafe

>dicking around as solo SMG in a pub
>mfw our medic fucking kritzes me as we run around the corner into the enemy team

>hat
>misc
>misc
>taunt
why, of all things, do I miss that detail so much?

It's been gone for who knows how long and I'm still mad.

They should reinclude them as an optional thing to add when you use a weapon combo and remove the requirement for a hat, maybe rebalance the particularly bullshit ones like the 'survive a headshot' or '150 HP scout'

>have bad aim so it's also a few centimeters to the side
>they strafe directly into the rocket and get headshotted while jumping
>they get rocketjumped towards the floor and take fall damage and die

It will never be the same.
Those days are long gone and we have to let go guys.

>people will deliberately jump into your rockets

They are used to soldiers firing rockets at their feet, so they jump to mitigate damage. But little do they know I see that coming, so I fire a little above their heads with the Direct Hit.

Want to carry a pub? Play solder and have a pocket Kritzkrieg medic. Way to many people have trouble killing that combo

When I see a sentry being bullied from a long range soldier I like to put myself between the sentry and the soldier and take the 40 damage rockets so the sentry doesn't take the 90 damage rockets

god i wish i could be as cool as this guy

There was an user that wanted to trade his unusual rocket launcher for a medic unusual last night. I got a medic unusual, reply if you're still here

>Kritzing snipers in general
>Ubering the phlog pyro
Gets more assists than 90% of tryhard sticky spammers/blackbox conchs.

Could a /fa/ person please tell me exactly what is wrong with this guy's outfit?
I can feel that there's something wrong but I don't know what.

Illfitting clothes, the pants especially, unless he was going for "zoot suit" style.

Short guy in a jacket thats too big. Shoes are kinda big too

I think:

>the trench coat is way too wide/big
>the tie is ridiculous
>hat does not fit with his head format

im actually leery about ubering soldiers or demos anymore unless there's a sentry nest because 90% of them can't aim for shit.
>this bald ass pyro who's had the game installed for 2 minutes though?? he's the real deal! this guy will clean the enemy team out for ya.

Thank you

>playing CTF

Jesus user stop,literally any other mode is better

Also dont forget MvM coop is still fun as fuck

Ive had rounds where I give 5+ kritz boosts over a defense and get 2 total assists. I regularly get snipers that will bodyshot 4 people down over a single boost. That bald ass pyro will walk forward and smash that M1 with the fist of an angry god at 6 people, ubered or not

I feel like jumping into mvm now with no clue what to do, I'd just make an ass out of myself.

explain this meme

underage get out

for some reason tryhard (i fucking hate using this word but whatever) scouts all gravitate towards the most garish fucking paint colors like lime green or neon pink

I feel certain I remember the initial implementation of sets requiring the hat.

Lime Green immediately catches your eye, so wearing it is a handicap. If the wearer kills you, it just means you suck that much more

just try bootcamp before actually doing mann up missions. it has the same missions and will give you a better feel for it

practice with every class until you find your preferred playstyle. many of the unlocks will drastically change a class's playstyle so be sure to experiment with those too. The best thing you can do is have fun

All of them do, not just scouts. It's the problem hair of video games.

>unusual rocket launcher
dude what?

Best pyro loadout right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=fywRQvvUh_Q

Thoughts?

I like how I expected the jetpack to be complete fucking shit based on what some people had said, but it turned out to be alright.

I don't like pyrovision and backburner can be swapped to stock flamer if there are many projectiles being spammed but I agree otherwise.

>Topping the scoreboard then spamming gg ez after winning

Daily reminder

the insanely slow holster speed is annoying as hell though

Some stock weapons can be unusual and some warpaints can be unusual. It looks pretty alright, my burning flamethrower would be my baby if it was strange.

Replace the gay jetpack with the detonater and the powerjack with the backscratcher and you're golden.

The Spy set was also bullshit, especially with the dead ringer, fuck I miss it though...

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio
I've seen that loadout somewhere
Its garbage and ugly. best loadouts are either themed, or just nothing.

Drastically increased mobility is just too good to pass, holster time or not.

powerjack is kinda redundant with the jetpack
you're better off just going backscratcher since you'll be roaming around most of the time and not around medics or dispensers

This is why I love the peepee gun

Yeah for sure, I remember the Spy set with the L'etranger, Fez hat, and I think the YER giving you silent decloaks

Its a video game, they shouldnt feel too bad, try tackling easier missions first tough

Also some unlock make things significantly easier for ya in mvm, such as jarate, the fan o war or the beggars bazooka, so i suppose from that point of view playing PvP for the moment to get comfortable with each class and get some unlocks would be nice

Eh, sometimes you need to catch up to someone and spending a jet pack charge to land near the is too noticeable or expensive

Not nessesarily the best, but the most fun

YEARS OF ANGER ARE FLOODING BACK