WoW

What's the absolute state of Warcraft right now?

I gave Legion a shot and am genuinely impressed they found ways to make WoW even more braindead than it already was.

World quests and daily chest openings that lead to disappointment. Not even BiS legendaries could keep me subscribed.

its mommy time

Legion is a lot better than WoD, but it's still not great. They keep pumping out new raid and quest content that isn't shit, so the game is still playable. It at least feels as if the devs are actually trying this time around.

PVP is inexcusably bad though

world quests aren't amazing or anything, but I much prefer them in lieu of the shitty repetitive absurd rep grinds of doing the exact same quests thirty something quests every fucking day.

I have no idea what to do with all the odd currencies I have a lot of.
Also every dungeon is still a speed run,sometimes not even sure that we won untill I noticed everybody left the second the big dude is killed,zero sense of accomplishment.

Time trials really give life to dungeons, you should try it.

More shit to grind than you have the time to.

They decreased the necessary skill and increased the necessary time investment over and over again. Utter worthless garbage nobody should play.
Still the best MMO available today.

Waiting for classic servers

I never played WoW, but what has happened to my teenage sorceress cutie? How many years have passed since WC3?

She's LITERALLY HITLER now.

and?

Well between WC3 and WoW it was 10 years and just assuming that the time in WoW is real time its been like 25 years total.

She got redpilled

and that's bad because...?

Who said it's bad?

She realized her father and Garithos were 100% correct.
But she burnt the coal and paid the toll.

Did I say it was bad? Fucking autists.

Who were the J*ws of Warcraft again? The Goblins? The Trolls? Was there a Trollocaust?

Jaina didn't do anything wrong.

Horde are scum.

but world quests are same shit every fucking day too
whats the difference if today you kill 10 demons or 10 bears? its still shit rehashed content

the goywall still exists because there are still 1 million blizzdrones playing the same content for 13 months for some reason. It's literally their life

I get the feeling that Blizzard is into the mommy fetish as of now since it is the hot fetish of late 2017.
Look at the new model of Alexstrasza, Dreadlord Jaina, and

>betrays father to help orcs, ends up getting father killed
>boyfriend is the lich king and almost destroys the entire world
>tries to live peacefully and broker peace between horde and alliance hanging out in comfy Theramore
>the horde literally fucking nukes theramore
>jaina gets pissed, realizes her father was right, goes off to nuke orgrimmar
>thrall tells her "you're just being unreasonable us orcs dindu nuffin'" and for some reason she believes him and doesn't nuke Orgrimmar
>becomes leader of the Kirin Tor
>blood elves in dalaran betray the Alliance and steal a powerful artifact for the horde, and it turns out may have been partially responsible for the nuking of Theramore too
>Jaina removes all blood elf kebabs from Dalaran in an event known as the "Purge of Dalaran"
>tries to convince Varian to dismantle the Horde
>the kirin tor including her current boyfriend Kalecgos votes to bring the blood elves back into dalaran, which pisses Jaina off so much she quits the Kirin Tor and teleports away and fucks off out of the whole expansion
>stress and mananuke radiation has turned most her hair grey

Jaina is currently the most redpilled character in warcraft

Is Thrall still part of the Horde? Does vajina hate him too?

Yeah and it's great

Man she looks tired
My poor Jaina only wanted peace, fucking green niggers ruined everything

As compared to what?

It's her fault for trying to racemix

POST YOUR FAVORITE MINOR THING FROM LEGION:

>Outlaw Challenge Mode appearance is a sick looking Rapier; devs assigned it dagger animations for auto-attacks so you actually stab and pierce with it versus swinging it

It was a nice touch.

>>the horde literally fucking nukes theramore
Pardon my lore but why is exactly did they target Theramore? What importance/significance did it have?

Nope. He settled down with a literally who orc lady in cata.

it's been i think about 20 years in the warcraft universe from WC3 to Legion

youre losing those after the next expac though

>garrosh nuked theramore
The horde didnt want him to be an asshole

staging point for invading the barrens

>Was there a Trollocaust?

Yes but Garrosh did that one. Goblins are the chosen people with dwarfs coming in as close second with their big noses and their old ability to sniff out treasure chests.

Thrall fucked off from the horde to do his own thing years ago. Horde as a faction has gone downhill ever since, and it's one of the many reasons jaina now despises the horde. Thrall was the only person really trying to keep everyone else in check and he abandoned them.

How is Challenge Mode difficulty compared to Mists?
I love that mode but don't have a lot of time to practice anymore.

Theramore was an inside job.
Garrosh did nothing wrong.

shipping yard

I mean they removed a lot of abilties from classes but some of the specs have the most complex rotations they've ever had not to mention mythic +15 feel like you're trying to speed run TBC heroics which is pretty intense.

If all you've done is standard heroics and world quests which is like a fourth of what the game has to offer then yeah i guess

>Muh theramore is a staging point for the alliance in Kalimdor
Actual reason is orcs aren't even fucking people, and the writers needed to make Garrosh Hellscream comically evil to set up MOP's ending and the whole of warlords of draenor

JAINA AND ALEXSTRASZA IS FUCKING STACKED IN THE NEW MODELS WHAT THE FUCK
ALEX WENT FROM LOOKING LIKE SYLVANAS TO MILF DRAGON

What do you want a brand new questline every day or something?

can someone do that makeapp thing with her face?

>Legion is a lot better than WoD, but it's still not great.
This. My hope is that BfA continues this trend of being better than the last expansion. Best case scenario, it teaches Blizzard that not making shit earns profit, and hopefully it turns around.

Well, there's Sylvanas

hi blizzdron

are you retarded? blizzard has said any unlocked appearances you unlock for your atrifact yo uget to keep as transmogs for later

She just wanted to have Arthas' babies. Instead she's all alone, all her friends are dead and her home is a barren wasteland.

Why didn't she listen to her dad?

That’s one angry white woman

Uh, yeah...

What? No I hate this fucking company but don't just throw out meaningless and incorrect criticism you daft bimbo

It didn't really have any importance. The excuse used is that theramore is an alliance port and since garrosh had already decided to start war with the alliance again he decided to attack it.

The weapons are gone but you keep them all as skins dummy.

they're being added to the appearance tab so nope. better get working on that mage tower challenge son :)

Jaina ProudWHORE

Loktar ogar! rape the whore!

Someone post Dreadlord Jaina or Alexstrasza please I want to see the new in game model all I see is old model on google.

I haven't played wow since early cata

Sylvanas is the person who needs to be kept in check the most out of anyone.

>Women listening to their fathers

Thanks for your sacrifice.
I've been dying to resub but I know I'm going to be disappointed.

Those are from HOTS, different game

You haven't missed anything.

game died after release of tbc

Poor Jaina, she sacrificed so much for the Horde, and now that she dares retaliate Horde players call her Hitler while cheering Garrosh and Sylvanas.

>tfw you'll be the whole expansion by her side listening to her pure, perfect Laura Bailey voice

I'm enjoying it.

the bazongas on dreadlord jaina are unholy though heheheh

DEPLOY

Sylvanas raidboss when?

A bunch of faggots bitching about classic wow because deep down they know once it comes out Battle for Azeroth will be a ghost town.

It’s fucking hilarious

Garrosh is the literal Hitler and Sylvanas is the same shit as Arthas but for some reason gets a pussy pass. Why are Horde players so dumb?

17 years and coal burning

your retarded in the vanilla cinematic it says 4 years have passed since archimond

Soon™

>hordies keep calling her "racist" and "hitler" when she's probably had the most reasonable reactions to current events possible
>meanwhile Sylvanas

Literally the only two people she's fucked are a white male and a white male (dragon).

Classic will be remastered and will have all the quality of life features and graphics of modern WoW, which will kill it instantly.

If slyvannis had been allowed to control thw valkyr there wouldve been a chance of this.

Just want to kill alliance fags

Took one look at the end game rep grind and noped out of it.

Sylvanas Queen of the Alliance when. Who cares about the Fagboy

Horde players (except the most autistic neckbeards among us) don't like Sylvanas or Garrosh lol

Warchief Gallywix when?

>white male white dragon
>literally fucking killed her father so she could be split roasted by thrall and rexxar
shut the fuck up retard.

>Faction leaders are dead

ahhhhhh

Jaina proudmoar is a stupid racist bitch who's gonna keep manipulating the alliance so she can kill everybody who disagrees with her.

Apply yourself.

The rep grind isn't for anything important. The paragon rep one is just for the unique mounts. The truly painful grind is for getting the right Legendaries for minmax.

It makes me laugh but pisses me off at the same time. The whole 'jaina is evil' meme has gone way too far to the point majority of retards actually believe it when it makes zero sense. Jaina's actions and personality change make complete logical sense in everyway.

The fact some retard at blizzcon got to ask a question at the QA and he instead decided to use it to bitch about jaina blew my mind. Meanwhile the current warchief is arguably one of the most evil characters currently around. The absolute state of blind horde fanboys.

I agreed with garrosh tho, just like how I agreed with varian when he wanted to remove green niggers, if Im playing for one faction I expect my leader to lead me to remove niggers on the other faction, all the peace loving shits can go rp in goldshire and never come out for all I care

I want Jaina and Genn to make little fascist puppies and rule the Alliance. Just imagine the possibilities.

Oh you're just memeing and shitposting. I thought you were just genuinely uneducated for a moment there, my bad.

More like Jaina TRUMPmoore. FUCK Trump and FUCK JAINA !!!

>Can't fly without reps
ok

Jaina hasnt don anything good for a while now.
The last time i remember her being nice was killing a bunch of blood elves who didnt do nothing.

>Never cared for orcs
>Straight back red orcs looking like an option

I neeeeeeed it

>think to myself how the fuck has it been 20 years, that makes no sense
>realize its already been 15 years since the release of WC3

where does the time go jesus christ

>memeing and shitposting
>haha dude she killed her dad for coexistance and all it entails
what the fuck did you think she was doing for those 4 years between vanilla and wc3 you retard.