I hope you enjoy our game, pcbros. I'm glad more people get to play this gem

I hope you enjoy our game, pcbros. I'm glad more people get to play this gem.

Other urls found in this thread:

mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/nioh-complete-edition-trainer.14791/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks for beta testing

CANADA BTFO

what?

Nah, unfortunately the game is not that good, too much balancing issues (game is fair at first, easy as fuck during the majority of the game and bullshit on endgame and next playthroughs), level design and enemy variety suck. Endgame is pretty much what you can expect from TN "there you go, fight waves of enemies shooting and attacking you at the same time, and then refight those bosses but 2 at the same time". The diablo loot system and the overwhelming importance of gear makes it a grind, and it's absolutely not fun.
The only somehow good thing is the gameplay, but that's not enough to make the game good.

you would've gotten more replies if you had nothing but that last line, most people aren't gonna read through that shit to get to that prime bait

> level design
Serious question,what's your problem with level design?Other than overused tactics created by the lack of enemy variety -like putting an enemy right behing every corner-,what problem does it have?

It's not bait though, the game is really mediocre and gets boring real fast, you should stop calling different opinion "baits" just because you don't agree with them

The Battle of Sekigahara the battle to end all Battles is like 10 seconds of curving hill paths and then 2 giant open fields you can just sprint past.

How is this fucking faggot balanced? Literally the only boss i had a problem in this and what a fucking problem it is. I though he would be easier in my second run but nope. He still took me over 30 tries. What the fuck is this casual filter?

>Level design
It's mostly 2 things;
- First, the environments themselves, after a few stages you've pretty much seen everything, the first stage in london is interesting and then after that is japanese village, caves and another japanese village and a castle and then a cave etc etc, point is it feels really dull and uninspired, almost as if those level were just copy paste of each other.
- Second is the level design itself, the way shortcuts are the same in every stage, they don't feel clever or anything, it's like you see them from behin the door and it's "this door can't be opened from this side", which reinforce the dullness and the repetitive nature of the stages. And not only are the shortcuts lazy but the stages themselves are not really inspired, it's run find blocked door, do a detour (find another shrine on the way), get to the other side of the door, unlock shortcut, rinse and repeat till the boss.
So yeah the level design is affected by a lazy design and a lack of originality in the environments.

the beta test was better than the release
alpha was even better

Its fun but I really hate the bosses, im on the third boss now and she just perma stuns me until i die. I have gotten really close to killing her like 3 times now tho. Kinda sucks that there is like 0 relevant drops to counter her

>0 relevant drops to counter her
throughout the whole level they give your paralysis needles and a paralysis charm.

Used all 5 I had on my first try and now i havent found any in 2 hours

just fucking run
you can avoid all her attacks by running

Then just dodge the move?

She makes a separate groan for the purple Paralysis blasts.

She's easy compared to the ice bitch and the electro dog

>mfw you have to fight this fag and the guy with spear at the same time after the last boss.

Literally impossible. I just living weaponed the shit out of them to win.

Get the paralysis pills from ninjutsu, or the poison/paralysis resistance talismans from magic.
You can try to grind for a paralysis resistance charm if you didn't get one, but that's really desperate.

Where are the DLC areas? I killed the last boss in London and it just started NG+ for me.

It's fun, now give us Bloodborne!

Defeated her now, was actually quite easy after learning all her moves

switch back to Way of the Samurai on the region select

Yup

>im on the third boss now and she just perma stuns me until i die
You suck at gaming mate.

The entire level drops paralytic needles like candy as well as paralysis charms. Anyone with half a brain would know what's coming up.

Thanks, it was shit though, literally worse than DaS2 and NG3.

yeah, id wish you could play dota 2 too man.

t. conquered

It's okay at first but it gets really repetitive later on. Both the gameplay and the level design and enemies.

Honestly I love souls like games but I just don't feel like starting Nioh up and continuing because it feels like a slog. And I only just killed pikachu so I'm probably not far into the game at all.

i think you flat out don't like the gameplay if you're already sick of it like 3 hours into the game.

Elizabeth I always have me the weirdest boner, having a royalty fetish is pretty fucked up

Uninstalled after like 25 hours. I'm a brainlet and was playing it basically as a souls game, just mid stancing and dodging axe/odachi. Never tried any skills which made the game boring fast. I really really wanted to get into it. Fuck.

I beat the game, it was ez as fuck and mediocre at best.

The game is balanced around its skills/ninjutsu/omnyo/guardian spirit, but when you use them it becomes boring as fuck. One of the worst cases of game balance I've ever seen.

How would someone who has only played souls games do in this game? It looks like a lot of fun just worried I'm gonna get my shit pushed in.

I would hate to live life the way you do... full of lies. Why can’t you just be apathetic and leave it at that?

Initially it plays a lot like a souls game so you will be fine. You will pick up the other aspects as you go.

Nice argument

you will get your shit pushed in if you try to play it as if it has souls iframes

understand the yokai movesets well enough to be extremely aggressive almost all of the time and get ki pulse into muscle memory asap

Does this game have any of the DLC items from the PS4 version? Nioh, Gold Nioh, the three helmets etc. I can't find any direct answer.

no

all you get is a kabuto was a giant valve logo on it

no golden nioh or sanada set

no, it has a steam hat

>he doesn't use rock strats

at what level do you usually end the game? 1st time here.

120 when I first played, but who knows with the DLC now.

doesn't matter, but no matter what, unless you intentionally go out of your way to farm amrita in NG for literally no reason you're going to be at least 30 levels under the recommended level for the last level

>knows what he's doing wrong
>instead of making an effort to change, quits
life must be hard for you

fellow brainlet here, just use a trainer.

mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/nioh-complete-edition-trainer.14791/

You mean PUBG.

so i've managed to shrink the install size a little.
in other games there was no impact on performance, let's see what happens.

>full game
>beta
>testing

Hmm... enjoy scraps and being most irrelevant again I guess?

loading times feel the same, pretty neat.

how's that for master race

BROKEN turd!

2ez.

That's one of this game's problem

>bait literally has "this is generic brand bait" written all over
>retard neofagger still happily takes it hours later
You must be 18 to post here

>we were only pretending to be retarded
PCvucks goona cuck

>haha I was the baiter all along XD
Nah, kid go back to rebbit lmoa

>I was baiter
But this is not what I said, I was actually serious. My god you are really mentally challenged aren't you.

Please stop being ESL.

Fuck that side quest where you have to duel a fucking twat that spams attacks that completely wipe your ki if you block or get hit while having nearly infinite ki himself. I finally beat it after over 20 tries, such a shit fight

Oh, so you are unironically triggered?

>name calling
Why so mad?

>where you have to duel a fucking twat that spams attacks that completely wipe your ki if you block or get hit while having nearly infinite ki himself
that sure narrows it down

No, actually I'm laughing at you and your autism currently.

>Beat Executioner first try
>Takes me like 5 tries to beat Onryoki
>Takes me 10 tries to kill Hino-Enma (ended up just attacking 2-3 times in low stance and evading her attacks until death)
>Beat Nue first try
>Fake Tachibana kills me twice
>Skip Real Tachibana after like 7-8 times and go to next island

How I'm doing?

>pcbros try playing console games

did they fix the region lock on pc

Sure thing, kiddo, how about go brag about it with your "friends" on reddit and then stay their.

>Skip Real Tachibana after like 7-8 times and go to next island
why?
It's really easy to figure out his pattern if you don't need to walk to the boss room for one minute each death

>beat tutorial boss first try
wow good for you

Doing good so far. Go back to Tachibana in a bit, he teaches you how to dodge in this game. In Nioh all your i-frames are at the start of your dodge, so when faced with a high speed attack dodge into it.

Also, stay in low or mid stance to dodge. High stance dodges are fat rolls, mid stance dodges are a dash and second press is a roll, Low Stance is two dashes.

>name calling
I forgot that this was srs bzns, better start pulling as many logical fallacies off of Sup Forums as I can.

Thank you sony friendo. I'm really enjoying the game. Having a blast with the combat.

I destroyed her on my first try, just dodged one of her voice blast things, took out all her ki, then went living weapon and finished her off before she could get back up, it was kind of sad

It's not the game's problem, KT just gave us too many tools to deal with anything the game can throw at us.

William would shred any Dark Souls game with the shit he can do.

Canada is a British vassal state. They all have still to praise the queen of England every morning on one knee with a hand over their hearts.

>stay their.
fucking lol'd Calm down a little, you can't even type properly anymore.

I really liked the game until the DLC where the game went full Dark Souls 3 and just fucked up all over the place. Thank fucking god its completely optional.

He one shotted me with his charge sprint and I was barely doing damage, so I thought "meh" and skipped it.

Wow, so you know what you need to do, you know what you're doing isn't correct, and you kept doing it until you quit.

Man, Dark Souls has created little addicts.

Game is fun as fuck.
Just beat spiderfu, took me 5 tries.
The blob bitch took me 15 tries and i never figured out the free fire buffs on the pits.

gay

Yeah they should just make it bloodborne and give you infinite iframes on your dashes and take out all other mechanics that have anything to do with defense.

America is a Israel vassal state, so whats your point?

>l-le u-u m-mad
Ya blew it, newfreind.

The blob was only hard for me because I kept falling in the water like a fucking retard

His Tiger Sprint and Iai Strike are incredibly telegraphed. He grunts, runs, the sword glints, and then there's a sound from the blade itself.

I don't understand how people are having trouble with Hino-enma and say shit like the game doesn't help or warn them of what's coming. The average player on Sup Forums is... wow.

Unlike your failed attempt at being funny, Elizabeth is literally the queen of Canada an that's not a joke.
Canadians are so weird.

So should I get the ps4 or the PC version?

What's funny is that if the game gave all the tools you have to the average mook, the game would be nigh impossible.

Fucking bandits would be Ki Pulse dodging your shit into Iai strikes or other skills. When Sup Forums says a game is too easy and demands it to be harder, remember that Sup Forums would make shitty businessmen.

PC

It's OK, don't worry. You are not alone. You just forgot what playing video games was about. That's why you suffer, you hate them and love them at the same time.
You see, the objetive was never to beat the battle of sekihagara. You are going to beat that stage dozens of times. No, my friend, the objective is to beat it in a way that looks awesome, for yourself only.
To grab the game and use it as a tool to create a scene worth watching. That's what playing video games is about.
Doing otherwise is to miss the point entirely. Grabbing a game like a cruel master, and just use it and toss it. Loosing all responsibility about your own enjoyment. Executing games instead of playing them.
Recover your soul. Rediscover gaming.

This. The angriest I ever got was killing myself by dashing into the water like a moron. So many fucking runs where he was on a sliver of health.

It's not me who can't spell properly because of advanced asshurt user. Not even anime images can hide it anymore.

The pits don't give you free fire buffs. They keep the guy from spawning tons of little blobs because the little blobs hop in from the water, hit the pit, and die.

Blob is insanely easy if you just use your own fire buffs and living weapon. Even moreso if you can use the talisman that does the summon attack with your spirit animal and you throw a fire one up its ass.

The major thing to watch out for is falling into the pits in the stage and getting hit by the laser.

Exact same game but PC version has 4 exclusive advantages/benefits: no fee for playing online, PC exclusive Steam helm, a "photo mode" if you have an Nvidia card, and obviously performance.