How were the kids supposed to know to jump into the painting?

How were the kids supposed to know to jump into the painting?

Because it flickers when you approach it.

How were you suppose to know how to use the cognitive functions of your brain to turn on the console, pick up the controller and press buttons?

How was I supposed to know I was missing my foreskin?

Phantom Pain

You were supposed to jump into the painting?

WHAT?

WTF I thought this was a tech demo.
Spent hours walking around the ground floor appreciating the paintings.

Toad tells you.

How is OP supposed to know to breathe?

how were the kids supposed to find the sword?

we were not totally retarded

We had nintendo power, which was free I believe although was to young to remember.

/thread

They weren't. They were meant to stay in the castle. The mature adult gamers went into the paintings

yeah wtf why isn't a quest marker and giant blob of text telling me what to do

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Magazines we're not free

They read the manual that came with the game on the car ride home, your underage piece of shit.

Is this really how brain dead people are nowadays or is this just someone being a faggot. I'm putting my money on both.

Instinct

lol . What the fack?

>we're

Spotted the NeoGaffer

The toads tell you
And so does the game manual

People back then were too dumb to play video games so they had to use game manuals.

Let that sink in for a minute, holy shit

lol Who exactly knew how to read when they were ten? Seriously?

>not reading game manuals on the toilet
t.millenial

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

People today are too dumb to remember a command and input it so they had to make on screen prompts.

Let that sink in for a minute, NeoGaffer.

>not being able to read by 10 years old
???

I never learned how to spell because magazines cost money

>t. Dmitri Sergey

In that case, more like phantom pleasure

wooooaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-HOOOOOOOOO

>not reading when you're ten years old

It's ok Brazil. You'll learn some day.

>Had a toilet when he was growing up
>Has the nerve to call others the millenial
Seriously
You fucking kids play yourselves.

Think about it that's only grade four or three depending if they need you to stay another year to help teach the next class or not

>t. pajeet

As do you.

Most rural homes in North America had no plumbing, most North Americans lived in rural areas. You do the math, hotshot.

>depending if they need you to stay another year to help teach the next class or not

Sorry, user. But you were just retarded. They just wanted to be nice to you.

>help teach the next class
???????
Also it's fourth or fifth grade. If you weren't reading by the time you were ten you've got problems. In fact we were required to read at least 18 books a year by that point and they had to be on an approved list so you couldn't just read ten page books and say good enough.

What kind of fucked up country are you from

Thanks for the laugh, user.

>Most rural homes in North America had no plumbing

I want the years and sources to back this shit up, Pajeet.

I'm from Michigan

Most people in leafland don't have toilets?

How was I supposed to know to press A on the ramps?

During that time. Millennial Gamers weren't retards.

I'd say some eastern ''''''''''european''''''''' shit hole but they don't have schools in the first place.

>millenials calling each other millenials as an insult
Do you even know the years that millenial falls under? Rural plumbing was a thing in the 70s retard.

>press A

It was in the manual

>POO IN A FUCKING LEAF

By using your brain.

The fact you don't believe me proves you're some hypocritical millennial faggot, how can you be this dense?

Common Core has fucked this country.

BOING! WAAAA HAAAAAA! HOO! YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!

How were kids supposed to know how to navigate a 3D space with joystick?

>herp de durrr teh internet was around in dah 70s dat means everyone had it back in dah 70s herp de durr

I know people in fucking Atlanta that had shared outhouses and that's in the fucking city.

I don't even live in your country you dumb, uneducated retard. You can't just project your poverty onto an entire country and try claim no one had toilets in North America.

Also why did you dodge both requests by the way? Not even a year, huh.

All your dumb ass can do is spout buzzwords
>MILLENIAL FAGGOT
>MUH COMMON CORE

You have my sincere condolences, Enrique

>Common Core has fucked this country.
You're fucking retarded

BING BING WAHOOOOOOOO

>"Most people in rural American didn't have plumbing"
>"OMG STOP CLAIMING NO AMERICAN HAD A TOILET"

You're so fucking retarded :V

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'MA TIRED

That's because the south is a poverty stricken shithole. Don't you have a house made completely out of doors to get back to?

>Supports Common Core

Couldn't have a more worthless opinion.

>A fucking toilet
>Comparable to the internet
Keep projecting, Billy Bob.

Your shit hole county doesn't represent the conditions of North America as a whole.

how were we supposed to know?

I guess this means you're done if you're goalpost moving now, you pathetic faggot?

Do you have autism or any sort of mental handicap/illnes?
Serious question by the way

Nigga what kind of ghetto did you grow up in?

user, if you grew up when this game came out as a kid, you're a Millennial. An older one, but you're still a Millennial. That user might be some "born in 2002 but still posts here" Gen Z kiddie.

It's called the late 70/early 80s.

You have yet to provide any evidence to your claims. You blame 'common core' for all your countries problems while you yourself are a brain damaged moron who thinks that the poverty you dealt with growing up somehow can be applied to the entire country. For your sake, I hope this is some EBIN bait to try fish for the attention you're clearly lacking in that hick ghost town of yours.

Even the niggas in Detroit have plumbing. What hell hole are you from in that state?

Are you fucking stupid?
Consider what year someone would have to be born to be driven home when SM64 came out.

Your guess is 2002? Holy fucking shit. How the fuck do you figure that someone who was a kid in 1996 was born in 2002?

>moving the goalposts
>pointing out the fact that the argument is flawed if you're representative of an entire population is one place.

Rural america is not just the south you massive fucking mong.

>This user is either in his 40s or is about to turn 40 really soon

Get out, you Gen X traitor. You were supposed to be our allies in the fight against Baby Boomers.

You're an arrogant retard who can't provide evidence to back up his bullshit claims. Are these claims to try make yourself feel more secure about having grown up in a shit hole?

Let me be one of the first to tell you. No one gives a shit. But don't try and spout bullshit and expect not to be called out on it.

When people call you out on your shit, you provide evidence. You don't go 'muh common core' or 'f-fugging millenials'. Because this makes you look like a retard.

>Waaah prove this well documented shit happened which most people went through or you're lying
>I was TOTALLY born in the 70s and everyone had toilets and internet and Nintendo 64s back in the 70s honest!

You're too much, I'm laughing too hard ro fucking answer your stupid ass any more. You "win" this one! Great troll! XD

I actually know didn't for a long time.

lol plumbing we were talking aboit reading comprehension! Are you an illiterate??

because your dickhead is all calloused and your dickskin ends in a really unnatural way

>muh baby boomers are responsible for everything

Grow up, you're almost 30.

Said it on the back of the box.
Sait it in the manual.
It was in the commercial.
Toad tells you.

Beyond all that they are the only things in most rooms and smack dab in the center of the camera.

The real question is how were you supposed to know you were supposed to fail the infiltration of hyrule castle to spawn Malon to give you an egg that hatches after a whole god damn day and then present that to a sleeping Talon when I should be able to just poke him with a sword.

If it's so well documented. Post the evidence.

>HAHA I'M LAUGHING SO HARD I SWEAR SO HARD THAT I CAN'T EVEN GATHER THE EVID- HAHAHAHAHH

Dumb hick poster.

Are you? I'm saying that the user shitposting most likely didn't grow up with the game, and is underaged, hence why I said that he was probably born in 2002. Anyone born in the late 80's and early 90's probably remember the exact day when the game came out, and those are a section of the larger Millennial population. Therefore, anyone who grew up with the game when it released is a Millennial.

All I had to do is mock Common Core and you go off the deep end, roflmfao
What's the matter? Are you the one kid that couldn't even pass on to the next grade with Common Core carrying your ass the while way? Sad!

not everyone can be compared to your family user. I know that everyone you knew growing up didn't have plumbing, but everyone you knew growing up was related to you and your incestuous slimepit of a family

>Tfw knew how to read and write when I was 3
My mother was pretty strict with that stuff.

>They read the manual that came with the game on the car ride home, your underage piece of shit.
I remember getting LoK games as a kid, and making myself sick on the ride home by reading those novel sized 'manuals'. It just ain't the same anymore.

What.
I could read at two.
Who can't read at ten?

Exploration is one of the main tenets of the game and NPC talks about it.
Trying to get the shield introduces the player to the concept of exploration in attempting to get the 40 ruppies.

what kind of thread is this

I'm turning 23 early next year actually.

Aren't you the same user talking about how he didn't have plumbing and how Common Core is fucked? I may have replied to the wrong comment, but I'm pretty sure you're the same person. Hell, the guy above me is probably you too.

Clearly common core would've served your ass well considering you're unable to read.

>I don't even live in your country

>You literally have to be 13 or younger to be considered "had grown up" with SM64
>Anyone 14, 15, 16, etc weren't kids for some reason and are magically lying about playing SM64 when it came out or they're lying about their age

Does your mom bathe and clothe you?

>everyone is everyone I can't fucking tell

You've been successfully manipulated into a paranoia.

Either a really bad ghetto or somewhere in the boonies. Or alternatively, a third world country.

It's hilarious that you talk about reading comprehension when you continue to try shit talk me being involved in common core when I've already told you I don't live in your country.

I mean I always had a hunch hicks were stupid but this is straight up sheep fucker tier.

Because I saw it be done while watching someone else play it at Blockbuster months before I got an N64 and even in commercials. Also my mom didn't drop me on my head multiple times unlike you.