Kanye West's comments on the current state of gaming

Is Kanye /our guy/?

/ourguy/

He's always been /mu'sguy/

>gimme free gaem plsthxbye
not surprised

Parent toss kids game app game when they don't want to deal wit their kids in and outside the house. They deserve it.

This.
But not written autistically

doesnt his wife have an app that does the same thing?

>leaving your credit card info on a tablet you give to your kids
You deserve any purchase they make as punishment for your stupidity.

nah hes retarded. just disable in-app purchases

no one cares about kangye except the type of people that don't belong here

he even bragged about in in a song that it made a million dollars in one minute

How many of you have made an in-app purchase on a mobile game?

Legit curious.

>give your kid an iPad with a credit card synced to it and don't take three seconds to put a password on it
also you're one of the most popular artists right now married into one of the most famous families in the world, if your daughter made in app purchased every second for the rest of her life it probably wouldn't have a visible effect on your bank account

I spent about £10 on Pokemon GO last year when everyone and their dog were playing.

Are you retarded? Did you shit on parents giving kids old fashioned toys too?

Get with the times, Ipads are the new toys for kids as tech evolves

>giving an ipad/tablet/computer to a kid

You deserve everything bad that happens to you

Never in-app, but I did buy some emulators even though free versions were available

I dont even have a phone
Thats gen Z shit as far as Im concerned

Our guy for what, bad parenting?

>not giving an ipad/tablet/computer to your kid
Now your kid is locked out of the social circle, can't make any friends, gets bullied, starts getting into drugs and crime, great parenting user

Of course the most influential and impactful artist of the 21st century is /ourguy/

>1% problems
buh bye

This is something I'll never understand. As a kid I never thought EVER about stealing or using my parent's money whenever I felt like it. I'd feel guilty as fuck. How kids these days just spend their parent's money like nothing is really strange to me. I can't tell if I was the autistic one or if I was normal.

Looking at a screen ain't the same as playing with a GI joe in the sandbox

I bought a couple sticker sets for Line but that's it.

$5 at most.

No, it's better. Nostalgia is clouding your mind.

Yeah all those great titles like Cuphand Adventure and Wash Elsa's Feet or perhaps you'd rather play a round of Spider Hero

Better for turning kids into braindead zombies

To be fair you probably grew up appreciating what money is in a different way. Digital purchases (by design) are a lot harder mentally to track because there’s nothing physical and no balance being subtracted from, so to them it’s closer to just a button to get the thing they want rather than loosing out on something valuable. It’s the same difference between gold to cash to credit cards but one step further.

>Allow credit card purchases without verifications on an IPad you give to a kid with in-app purchases

Why is this the devs problem?

you must have played some shitty games in your childhood then

How bad are his financial problems seriously? He can't afford a few dollars his kid spends?

We've all played some real shit growing up. But its a lot different these days. You give a kid an smart phone/tablet and they have unlimited access to games but every game is garbage like this. Imagine growing up only playing these shitty bootleg phone games thinking this is what video games are.

They probably have consoles as well

Kids these days have plenty of ''real shit'' whatever the fuck that means anyway

Real shit as in trash games. Im not even sure what point im trying to make other than the mobile game stores need some heavy cleaning and moderation because for every good game on there we have 200 games like...this

>inb4 based Kanye starts a vidya studio

if i was a billionaire, i still wouldnt support micro transaction shit.

>MMMMUH KIDS BUY SHIT OFF THE IPAD WITHOUT ME KNOWING
I seriously don't get it. I have two kids that are old enough to use the iPad/tablet and I have the accounts locked behind a password so if they tried to purchase something, it won't go through unless they have the password. Is this an unknown concept to people? Or is there something else going on that bypasses this?

Sup Forums's guy. Sup Forums's guy. /fa/'s guy. Sure, he's /our guy/ too. Only reddit disagrees.

he already has a game out called only one

I guess people don't realize it. I never knew features like this existed until my son bought Angry Birds on my PS3 one night while I was sleeping. I immediately got a refund and locked down all my stuff, of course. If anyone has their child purchase something more than once they have only themselves to blame.

Never. I refuse to promote these practices. I don't touch that lootbox/skins either. I like games that reward players with unlockables for playing the game, but this need to nickel and dime the consumer is heinous.

The game is already out. It's called Kanye's life. And we're all NPCs in it

>Better
Yeah, better to indoctrinate them early then have them use their imaginations and get fresh air.

Most parents are technologically inept

Kim's game is rated 12 and up. Old enough to be taught not to purchase anything in the app. And quite frankly, if you're letting your 2 year old kid play Kim's game, then you're bad at the whole parenting thing.

I've only ever paid for the apps themselves, and like $2 at most. I've at times played individual mobile games for months (including the wait for hours or buy more turns shit) and never felt the urge to buy anything.

They obfuscate the concept of paying money as much as they possibly can, especially if it is aimed at literal toddlers

Based Kanye

5 buckaroos out of my whole life, which is fine considering most games were free.

It's the psychology behind it all, we grew up being told that you were spending x dollars/pounds so we could put real world value to it.
Kids today are being told it's 10,000 canada coins or some shit for them to keep enjoying their game, keeping ingame purchases as far removed from reality as possible.

Never, I don't even play phone games, If I have to wait for something I prefer to browse Sup Forums or just autistically come up with stories in my mind.

>an arrogant nigger married to a LITERAL WHO cumdumpster who makes shit nigger 'music' is /ourguy/
He may be Sup Forums and /fa/'s guy because they are literal faggots but he certainly isn't Sup Forums or ours.
Not unironically anyway.

Underaged faggot get out.

A millionaire who is married to another millionaire who are both more well off and successful than anyone on this board could ever dream of coming close to doesn't sound like Sup Forums to me either.

here's a thought, stop giving toddlers expensive electronics that were designed to be used by adults.

>successful
they are certainly not successful
rich =/= successful
they are the prime product of our modern degenerate western culture, but that hardly means successful in my book

I've probably spent several hundred $ so far on fate grand order and other weeb app games

I used the $.99 offer that Google gave ne to use on their app store. I used the $.99 for the lowest pokecoin offer on Pokemon Go. That's it. Literally spent Google's money.

>mobile
lmao only women do this shit

They have the means to support their families indefinitely and are able to influence culture far more than the average person. I don't care for them but I can acknowledge success.

All I hear is jealousy. Being able to provide for yourself and your family is success. Keep making excuses for your short comings though.

underrated
actually really made me think

>implying
>Sup Forums defending cucks
kys desu senpai

I don't know if it went through or not, but he wanted to name one of his albums, Turbografx-16.

Not an argument

I unironically spent close to a grand on hearthstone when it first came out.

No because fuck google and apple, though I'm not 2yo.

Dont give them your credit card retard.

Also not an argument.

You caught me. Exploit the masses to expand your personal fortune, goyim.

Kanye has literally always been /4chansguy/
He's like taylor swift. If you don't think he's awesome you need to get the fuck off this website

I don't think it ever actually came out.

You couldn't tell an argument if it impregnated your wife.

t. butthurt faggots

>am I fitting in yet?

Spent $20 on fire emblem heroes just for a seasonal skin of a waifu. Generally don't see much of a point spending money on mobile. Any rare single player only games are at the mercy of the dev caring enough to keep it updated with OS upgrades and many end up not working after a year when the devs have long sense abandoned it and all mobile shit is just arbitrary time sinks and gatcha rolls.

Don't give your kid a fucking ipad

fuck off, redditor/neogaf whatever the fuck you are

He's just mad his child is a whale born from a bigger whale

> wanting to fit in on Sup Forums
If I had any choice about where I fit in why the fuck do you think I would continue to be in this horrible place?
Eat my dick faggot. Why don't you fuck off to twitter or facebook or something

None, but I pay for Pixiv Premium 545 yen a month and I don't even use half of its features.

nigga the amount you could do with that little figure could keep you occupied for a year.

i and my sister literally built a house and family to live in it every 4 months with cardboard and toilet paper rolls and it was the most fun i ever had doing. nothing beats the physical

>Why don't you fuck off to twitter or facebook or something
stop projecting you underage retard

if you like kangye you don't belong here and you are a newfag

So basically a millionaire gets triggered when his children waste 100$ on phone games and somewhere in this thread is the guy who wasted 1000$ on TF2 hats. Yes, I'm talking about (you)

I spent around 5 dollars on calculords, the game made by seanbaby

You're a fuckin queer and you don't know what the word projecting even means. Fuckin off yourself you dweebie ass little bitch

Our fucking guy!

I always forget Taylor Swift used to go on Sup Forums like 10+ years ago.

Bought a few pokéballs. I live in a somewhat rural area, so not a whole lot of stops.

Never

try maybe not giving little north an ipad and actually paying attention to your child you nigger

you're forgetting that these kids are 2-5 years old
they don't understand that this big flashy button does a purchase

i spent $5 on hearthstone
got 4 legendaries out of it

well he's right, fuck companies that put lootboxes in kids games.

>listening to niggers
Fuck off degenerate.

Yeah I only listen to Iron Maiden and Metallica. You know non-degenerate music for non-degenerates like me.