So which color Switch looks the best? Is it worth getting custom colors?

So which color Switch looks the best? Is it worth getting custom colors?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Max-Factory-Legend-Zelda-Between/dp/B01A9WZOEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's worth getting a second set of joycons. it really changes the consoles handheld appearance and it's not being able to go from 1-4 players as needed.

Black looks the least autistic, but if you're buying a Switch, I doubt you're concerned with that.

All I want are the SMO red joycons from the bundle.

I like gray better, but the neon colors look way better hand-on than in the pictures.

Controller paintjobs are pretty expensive in general, might as well do it yourself.

The neon blue and red look so fucking stupid

Go with gray, don't go with autism neon.
I know flashy colors might attract you at first but you'll regret it eventually.

Straight gray/black is comfy af imo. The blue and red are to loud for my tastes.

the odyssey red ones should be the default since the logo of the switch is red

I got the gray joycons with mine, colors are nice but I prefer both joycons being the same color.

That's what I'm doing next month when I'm going on a roadtrip with friends, buying a yellow pair and getting a Nyko grip as it seems like a better deal than the official grip.

Thanks doc

Woolie?

I'd get custom joycons if they weren't like 3 times the price. Fun idea though.

Red is faggot's choice
Blue master race reporting

>doesn't even post pic

the one you like more looks best you mindless faggot, think for yourself.

Don't need to, red is still for faggots and blue is better. Fuck you.

Arigato dokutoru

I went with red/blue. Reminded me of my GBC.

Thanks doc

>Superior edition still in stock since Spla2n launch
>$520 though
Hope I can get one for Christmas.

I have a lime green GBC and have been waiting for Nintendo to release a similarly colored set of joycons, or at least complete the Splatoon colors by adding a left green joycon and right pink one into their options. It irks me that the Splatoon colors are only possible in a single configuration.

I just want green joycons damnit, green/black is such a great combo.

Additionally, I do think a green set is possible with upcoming Yoshi and maybe Luigi games.

WHY THE FUCK IS A COLOR CHANGE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN THE NORMAL VERSION?!

WHY IS IT OK WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Special color editions usually come with a game

What the fuck is that currency. 12k for a switch?! Do you live in Africa?

>Doesn't know how to read
Those are tacos my dumb Amerifat friend.

It says Mexico right there my nig.

would've done it if it wasn't a digital copy included

If you are talking about the red Mario one is just a poorly made bundle where they add a $60 game and a $20 case and charge you $380 for it, no savings whatsoever.

why buy two copies of the switch?

I remember that user. He said one is his roommate's.

Go with gray my man, if you are gonna play in public at least it will be less flashy for both thieves and Quintin who might wanna take a pic of you.

Might buy another pair of Neons so I can go full blue

What said.
Only pic I have of the two systems and always post it when I see a thread about switch colors.

What's a good Switch case? I'm tempted to buy 2 - a small one for strictly portable and a big one to hold my dock, charger, grips, and extra joycons/pro controller, for the rare long term travel trip.

Both versions of this one Dont go with the autistic ones that have a game theme.

obrigado doutor

such a nice picture

>EVERYTHING THAT'S NOT THE US OF FUCKIN A IS LITERALLY A WASTELAND
Can Kim hurry up and nuke that shithole please?

Just get them all.

you can get the joycons separately iirc

>there are adults browsing this website who bought the nasty splatoon 2 bundle

Etika take your gay ass joyconboyz shit away and pls go.

GREEN-BLUE SWITCH A BEST

I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT

my god.

that Zero figure is nice!

But it's so gross...

where can I find that Link figure? I like it

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I don't do themed cases, the official low-key one with just a small Switch logo would do.

That looks so FUCKING GOOD.

That's the figma.

amazon.com/Max-Factory-Legend-Zelda-Between/dp/B01A9WZOEA

Yeah, that looks like shit. Green's too bright for the blue.

switch blue to the left and green on the right

Mario Red, Neon looks too bright and washed out in comparison

There's no right-side green joycon.
The green joycon comes from the pink/green Splatoon 2 set.

I bought the Mario bundle but ended up returning it and getting them separately because I don't like digital.

Can't be done, there is no right green joycon available, otherwise I would have done a green-green combo a long time ago.

photos like this are gonna be what people who obsess over 90s photo filters now are gonna obsess about in 30 years.

It is cozy as FUCK.

I bought the Mario bundle but ended up keeping it because a 5GB game isn't that bad and nobody in their right mind would trade in Odyssey anyway

Is the switch nice? I've thought about getting one but I'm a little worried about the hardware's power and longevity.

No bundle, just the joycons

>photos like this are gonna be what people who obsess over 90s photo filters now are gonna obsess about in 30 years.
How are photos going to change 30 years from now?

I want to ink inside of Callie

thanks man

me too man

I went with gray, regretted it, but then saw the neon's in Walmart and knew I made the right choice. Holy shit are they neon

>he has more joy-con pairs than actual games

I miss Miiverse

I want it back. Now.

Cozy. If you live up north, the weather must be a godsend.

I want to marry Aqua and start a family with her

she is mine bruh

buy the supermario oddysey bundle for best initial joy cons. although you can always buy another set of joycons

Something like this?

Nice look.

ay yo what case is this

Yeah, that'll do.

Can’t be, there’s no Mahval on the Switch.

There's no real name for it last i checked, but i did pick it up in walmart shortly after launch. Hope this helps.

Search "PDP Nintendo Switch Starter Kit Gray" on Best Buy's site. I saw it on the Toys R Us site as well, probably an Amazon link somewhere

Yup, that's the one. Good work.

I WANT A SWITCH GODDAMMIT

>mfw just got one for $6000 pesos on Amazon prime
Feels good man

Splatoon edition?
Yeah, didn't think so, pinche puto.

Same here, 7000 with Mario gorrito included.

De donde son hijos de su puta madre

intenta amazon méxico amigo, está el switch normal creo que en 6.5k y el de splatoon en 7.9k

Ciudad de mexicunts

Tu me caes bien. Ojalá el otro wey no sea un pinche Norteño.

How much money did you spend?
>inb4 poor
You could've bought a lot of useful stuff with that money, this is just being retarded.

poor

Good luck user. It's pricey desu, the Switch has quite a few hidden costs, mostly avoidable except for an SD card and maybe a screen protector.

user, if you wanted to bump just say so.

neon