What is the best digital card game right now?

What is the best digital card game right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are no good card games

Pokemon TCG Online is pretty good. Not pay to win at all, in fact if I recall correctly you cant even pay for anything in game with real money.

I would say Pokemon TCG, since you get digital booster packs in your real ones.

Infinity wars

Shadowverse.

Plays almost exactly like Hearthstone if you've played that but the devs aren't greedy cunts. Cygames gives out free packs all the time (usually 10+ when a new expansion comes out) and also usually gives away another 5-10 for free every month scattered throughout the different expansions.

Free on Steam and you can cross play between PC and mobile

>Not pay to win
I don't know dude. I mean, I haven't played in a long time but when I did even after playing for months I only ever managed to get 1 Shaymin-EX.

>Plays almost exactly like Hearthstone
Absolutely disgusting.

>Weeabo artstyle

This. It even has kawaii lolis you can fap to!

this. The game showers you with free stuff. Also it has waaaay less RNG than Hearthstone. Pretty fun to play.

Only problem is that the developers are kinda dumb about power creeping cards but at least they do fix their game each month.

Its getting worse though. More legendarys in each set, and they continually power creep forcing you to get the new ones. Good luck playing a deck without full playsets of legendarys.
Which admittedly isn't a problem if you stick to a couple classes I guess.

As for HS, goodluck getting into it now without spending hundreds of dollars. I still play it, but wouldn't touch it if I were new and had no collection.

is the meta still wallet wood and a hard 'game ends on turn 8 because trains?'

because it won't be good till control is workable

Devpro
every single ygo card printed in ocg and tcg all for free.

Functionality wise? Xmage
Flashiness and ease of use? Hearthstone
Legacy of the deulist is a really comfy game To just dick around with. They offer you the actual characters decks to play with for every campaign mission, from deulist kingdom all the way through decal or whatever the last one is

I've seen stuff mentioned about xmage before.
Its basically mtg online for free isn't it? So then why does anyone play mtgo? And how has wizards not sued over this?

Just cracked my first pack, how did i do?

what are the different rarities for this game?

Xmage is totally free, but it's all community fueled so maybe that's how they avoid legal trouble. No one spends any money but no one gets any money either. Mtgo has real collections like hearthstone, which makes it slightly more like the real life game thanks to more scarcity. Xmage can be kinda dull but I love being able to swap between different modern decks on the fly and play my friends while we talk on ps plus or something

Artifact

Culdcept Revolt

I hope this game fails

I haven't played Magic since that samurai expansion. Has it gone to utter shit yet?

I do too but I also know there's some fat steam dosh to gain by playing and selling cards fast.

Runecraft dimensional shift is pretty allright nowadays.

Bronze are common
Silver are rares
Gold ultra rares
Rainbow are legendaries.
Animated (gold font) are the equivalent to golden in hearthstone
Four golds in a pack are pretty allright (too bad other than Foul Tempest nobody plays those)

This and its sequel.
PTGO is a pure grindfest if you want to play non-budget or non-meme decks, and the trading hub is filled with jews asking for way too much for their fucking exs and gxs, your first actual deck starts actually getting online after a month of playing.

Eternal.
Generous, great deep, magick the gathering like mechanics, fun to build decks...
Everything else is garbage.

>plays exactly like hearthstone
So literally a game for "gamer" girls and casual normies?

On top of that you have to look at disgusting weeb visuals..

>No mention of Krosmaga
>Best goddess is coming out Dec. 12
Sup Forums, I am disappoint.

>french
The french always have to make some quirky weird shit..

>The ingame ff9 card game.
Why was that so fun.

How have I never heard of this

goodnight sweet prince

I hope it succeeds. Valve has won anyway, at least if it's good I get a good card game.

Faeria

v podkidnogo duraka

Anyone played duelyst here?
>mfw the I see a replay from the latest set where some guy with a perfect start kills a grimes, a minion that summons any random tribal minion on spawn and death, and that grimes summons a indestructible fucking portal that summons 6/6 demons whenever literally anything dies

Any one here in the mtg arena alpha?

I am really liking it so far. I can see my self selling all my mtgo collection to switch over to arena.

This guy talks like a retard, but he's right. Eternal is the only answer.

don't listen to this shill the game may be extremely generous but it's still dying because the incompetent devs are awful at making it enjoyable

duel monsters

I'd love to, but I'm not getting a key

Can i start playing there? I've played magic and mol before, how does pokemon work? Do you buy each card from traders or?

you buy packs and shit, I think you can also trade cards with other dudes
pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/

Hearthstone has two inherent flaws to it as a card game, then it has one major problem with how they run it.

The first major problem is that the need for card advantage is non existent in any hearthstone variant. It is always in your interests to 2-1 yourself if it means keeping a clear board. The second major issue that SV and any HS variant has is that the lack of any ability to interact on your opponents turn means you vastly limit the # of options available to each player and each players decks regardless of what they are playing just turn into flowchart decision making. What's more certain archetypes like combo either end up too powerful because no way to stop it, or too weak because they work around.

Meanwhile the thing Cygames is doing wrong is that they are caving to communities that are too dumb to play anything but agro and midrange and you see after almost every round of nerfs those end up being the #1 decks without exception every time.

This user gets it

I miss MTG 2012 & 2013, those games were so much fun and broken with gimmick decks and modes. There was like 2 op aggro decks but even then you could play around them

no limit texas hold'em

anyone play Hex? is it any good?

Shadowverse

This thread has more posters than your stupid game has players.

I played it a few years ago, its OK. Unless they changed pretty significantly over the last few years I'd recommend playing something else unless you're really starved for TCGs.

Eternal, or Eternal Card Game as they call it sometimes.
Plays more like Magic than Hearthstone/Shadowverse/etc.

Most generous with what you can get without paying anything, out of the CCGs I've played.

GWENT

lol

Hearthstone. It has the comfiest UI and game setting, the art is ok, and i'm not particularly competitive so I enjoy playing janky RNG decks that win 1/5 times but when they do its spectacular

magic duels is fucking awful, no idea about arena but I can't imagine it's that much better
hearthstone is just a straight up bad game so even if its online client is good that doesn't matter
I don't even know if yugioh has an official online client
Pokemon TCGO wins by default from my experience

I don't get why nobody has managed to challenge hearthstone for satisfying and comfy UI, these games are made in a fucking garage, is it so hard to put in the slightest bit of effort?

These two games are fucking awesome. PTCG2 is better than any mainline pokemon game and definitely better than any other card game I've ever played. Pic related was my main man and got me through a lot of hard battles.

Duelyst is, but it takes actual brain power so nobody plays it

I'd love to say SolForge but I haven't played in a year and it's probably dead now.

duelyst isn't that hard
t. playing it right now

is mtg arena going to be good bros?

I've wanted to get into magic forever but I can't stand watching streams where they show you a sliver of each card on the table and I can't even read anything when watching on TV. I went to a prerelease once but the venue literally stunk horribly. Magic online charges like $15 to do a draft or something crazy like that. As soon as I started playing magic duels they discontinued it.

what's so hard about a digital game with fun game modes and mulitplayer that's quick and easy to play. I'd much prefer paying for a season pass or something over the constant scamming

not sure about the other games, but Magic and Pokemon can't as if the digital version is outright better than the paper version, people would stop buying their cardboard

How the fuck did you get any use out of this card? The only way I can see is switching to chansey and scoop-up or something but it'd still be more profitable to just attack with said chansey.

I don't know, but I do know that it will be the most jewish CCG mankind has ever seen.

fell out of love

ouibshit > weabshit