Special Elder Scrolls thread just for you, same low price

Special Elder Scrolls thread just for you, same low price.

Other urls found in this thread:

michaelkirkbride.tumblr.com/
imperial-library.info/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have never beaten the expansion questlines, can I start up a new save and just plow through them without any need to grind up or what.

Not really, Bloodmoon should be done around level 15 or so. If you're impatient you can always just console command your character up to level 15 or 20 and just do it.

Level 15 doesn't sound very high, I could make that much just walking over to the boat that takes you to solstheim

>tfw you achieve chim
feels gud man

Then by all means level up properly, I've never tried to go straight to Solstheim with a new character but it doesn't seem like a fun time at Level 1.

>tfw you zero sum

When you play as a Khajit monk with The Steed sign you can just run around naked and karate chop every mudcrap and go up like 10 levels before you hit Balmora, even more if it's a nixhound. I could make like 25 easy if I have to swim to Solstheim

CHIM

Yeah but that won’t do much if you don’t have effective combat skills to defeat enemies

Does anyone know where I can find MKs doodles?
I saw one of a voidship and it was straight out of Hindu mythology.

I know he is "inspired" by it but I didn't realize it was a one to one port.
I was wondering if the voidship was an outlier or a pattern.

I feel like I'm doing pretty good so far though

Bloodmoon is my favorite TES expansion.

>that one book about the guy who became so intelligent he made someone else zero sum

He didn't zero sum, he just got logic'd out of existence

I like the one where the guy thinks he's the hottest shit around and never has to try because it was prophesized his blood would never be spilled. So his rival challenges him to a duel, dresses up like a caveman, and beat the everloving shit out of him with a club because it doesn't have to draw blood

How is this build working out for you? Your character disgusts me though since you're probably a furry.

>monk
My nigga

>not shivering isles
user...

>buy Bound Battle Axe or Spear spell
>win game

I'm underleveled as hell right now but I pretty much kite and swat at everything since I'm too fast for these assholes, then I just wail on whoever ran out of fatigue until they die. The only thing I've fought so far that was challenging was a Riekling Rider because his pig is too fat for me to kill. Smugglers don't even pose a threat to me, I bruteforced my way to Thirsk and then I killed that one guy and stole his thot because the Nords are too pussy to do it themselves.

Good shit man. Keep it up.

Bloodmoon > Tribunal = Shivering Isles

Just my opinion though. All of these expansions are great.

how is morrowind online?
do i need the basegame to play it?

No, they're meant as an end game challenge. Just bust into the Vivec vaults, sell all the expensive shit to the mudcrab or creeper, and train to level 50 and gear up.

Shivering Isles is fine but the only reason people like it so much is because it's Morrowind in Oblivion.

michaelkirkbride.tumblr.com/
imperial-library.info/

Are orcs the *actual* black people of the TES universe? I don't feel like Redguards are an accurate representation of black peoples history in society as much as Orcs.