You’ve been in a coma for quite some time

I remember this story. Interesting, what do they mean by "successful"?

Chinese Propaganda until he shows proof.

Shouldn't it be body transplant?

****ON A CORPSE****

Will this lead to the rise of body snatchers?

Not on him. They tested it on a corpse just to prove that the spinal and vessal splicing would work, which it did.

For anyone not following this, they are using this new fucking nano glue that literally fuses biological material in a correct way. It was developed by some med student here in the states.

He's up next.

>You’ve been in a coma for quite some time.

Science is rad as fuck.

>The world’s first human head transplant has been carried out on a corpse in China, according to a controversial Italian doctor who said Friday that scientists are now ready to perform the surgery on a living person.

>The world’s first human head transplant has been carried out on a corpse

WE NEED TRANSBODY REPRESENTATION NOW

Was the corpse freshly dead or something? Was it done with two freshly dead people?

As far as i know, there is no way to repair a broken or severed spine. The transplant may be successful and the patient will live, but he'll be paraplegic until further advances.

>The world’s first human head transplant has been carried out on a corpse

If we're talking corpses, how do they know they're the first?

I feel fucking uncomfortable. No one should play God.

nah they dug up a skeleton and just put the head on

Is Canavero the Sony of the medical industry?

Hate to shatter your childish perception of reality, but magic does not exist in real life and science is not like your fantasy games you wretched imbecilic baboons.

Was it already a corpse or did it become one? haha

Not to mention all the glorious CRISPR editing

You have no idea m8. The world is going to look completely different in 10 years time. Shit is progressing in leaps and bounds.

Automated cars are happening this year too.

>how do they know they're the first?
do you know anyone else that did it successfully?

what?

*burp* I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE MORTY
PS WHERE'S MY SAUCE

lol

Sheldon?

Can you really call it a transplant if the recipient doesn't need it anymore? Isn't it just taxidermy at this point?

>its got actual hands
Can it do other things too?

This robot worker shit has got to go. How will humans be able to live if robots can do everything they can do but for free?

omg im literally shaking rn guize

I just want my conscience transplanted into a fucking robot, so I can be miserable forever.

By the way that guy in a wheelchair was denied the operation by Chinese authorities

Can he move the new body and stuff?

Gommunism :---D

Humanity won't die out just because you don't do menial tasks in a pyramid scheme.

>here in the states

US leading the charge as usual. #MAGA

As someone who works at a extremely large rideshare company that has to deal with stupid shit drivers do every, single, fucking, day. No. Automation cannot come soon enough.

Can't wait for the pure salt 2018 launch is going to bring.

FUCK YEAH

>Automated cars are happening this year too.

if cars become fully automated, does that mean we wont need car insurance anymore, since cars will be on autopilot?

>This robot worker shit has got to go
no

How long 'till world truly has its own Frankenstein's Monster?

>robots automate jobs
>everyone becomes NEET
>social welfare rates skyrocket as there aren't any rich people anymore

Yeah, you’ll be real fucking happy when they fire you and replace you with ROBOT00824

God would just create a new body or heal the damaged one or something, not fucking rig an existing healthy body to an existing healthy head.

Too bad, your consciousness isn't a thing that can be removed from your body

shut up you retarded schizo fuck head. mgs5 didn't predict anything. this doctor was already famous years before mgs5

We're now closer to creating the perfect woman.

>how will people be able to live if we increase our productivity
how are people this dumb
if the world becomes fully automated (not anytime soon) people won't need jobs

Not personally. But in thousands of years of humans killing humans, I'd be shocked if somebody didn't decapitate two people and switch their heads while their blood was still warm.

Humans will be free to do more cerebral or creative pursuits, like making video games.

Wall-E will literally become reality.

see
What's going to happen is that the need for owning your own vehicle is going to drop drastically and to own one you, you're eventually going to have to pay extremely high insurance waits as you are now more of liability compared to the AI bots around you.

Not really. I'm not a driver. I'm the guy who fires the drivers among an array of other things.

Car insurance will probably spike due to lesser incidents, but incidents will occur nonetheless. There probably will be 2 different insurances: for automated cars and for normal ones. Not to mention that there's probably be a relatively long (at least a decade or two) transition period when driverless cars will be used among traditional ones.

>people shouldn't use medical advancements to save lives
I'm guessing you hate people who give blood as well?

It's not free, there is still an energy cost to the robots. We just need fully automated gommunism where instead of an economics of cash efficiency we have an economics of energy efficiency.

Actually, there are, but carried by the body alone.
There IS some very little regeneration capacity in the nerves, including people with spine injury that "healed up" on their own a little.

I think the method of this guy is to make a perfect cut and placement so this natural healing is more successful.

no, what's more likely is you'll just be exterminated. it's for the good of the planet, goyim. we must stop global warming!

The dream is that we free ourselves from the drudgery of work and enter a new Golden Age of science and culture as people are freed to work on what they want.

The reality will likely by a rapid acceleration of inequality and unprecedented hording of wealth by the owners of robots, leading to global social unrest.

The world hasn't changed at all in the last 10 years, what makes you think it would in the next 10?

people have not had the ability to reconnect blood vessels and nerves for thousands of years
just putting someone elses head ontop of another doesnt count as a head transplant

>they took a man's 'ed off

Exactly get fucked wagie

fuck this gay earth for fucking with nature and life so much

>world hasn't changed at all

That's fucking wrong though.

would anyone here actually trust an automated car instead of driving it yourself

The human transplant is next month, same as vgas

Geoff told us to expect the unexpected

ITS MGS BAYBEE

Playing God is trying to bring back someone fully dead, or stuff like that.
Transplants, biotechnology, etc arent.

>except on video games

Ok bruh.

>there aren't any rich people anymore

Fuck you. I'll do robot maintenance. You welfare dicks need to pay me, or I'll let the robots die, then you'll have to work

epic, my good sir :)
Have an upvote and a cookie, you win the Internet for the day! :D

Real life isn't a cartoon user. You have to surgically attach veins, artery, etc;.

>The world hasn't changed at all in the last 10 years
Fucking what?

Name 1,205 major changes, I'm waiting.

yes and no. i trust myself driving just fine. what i don't trust is the other retards you have to watch out for

I got so pissed at this podcast. He knew what he was talking about, and they were laughing at him because they don't bother to read a fucking science catalog every once in a while.

If by famous mean he's considered a con artist among the medical community then yeah, he sure is famous. For starters TPP is not MGS5, it's MGSV. MGSV did not predict anything and I have not claimed it has. Sergio is playing along with Kojima. A head transplant will tie in to the real twist of TPP.

The jews' greed will finally destroy themselves in their quest for cheaper work, because after automatization and lmao no jobs people will realize both capitalism and communism were created for the same purpose, to hoard all the money and power to the jews while keeping the masses as sedated slaves. Capitalism may had have """""""democracy"""""" but at this point everyone can tell that's fake too and the financial elite controls politics as well.

>There probably will be 2 different insurances: for automated cars and for normal ones.
This, but insurance for human driven cars is going to steadily go up and up and up as automated ones become more common. Risk to insurers will be so much higher for people who choose to drive themselves that they will give everyone a major financial incentive to switch.

WE ARE ASCENDANT

WE SHALL ALL DIE AND BECOME AS GODS

Hey buddy, if the world becomes automated humans can no longer work, and if humans can no longer work humans can no longer make money, and if humans can no longer make money humans can no longer survive.

Automation is fine in a very small circle of jobs, but it won’t stop there. It will keep growing and growing until we have robot scientists and robot painters. There will no longer be a need for human workers in any job field.
The human race will quite literally fall to the feet of their own creations.

Sometimes I feel we're advancing so fast then other times I realize we dont even have an alternative to antibiotics.

just tax the robots senpai

>buy our automated electric trucks that have significantly less mileage and power than conventional trucks and are only really good for ferrying fagguccinos around shillicone valley.

okay, you're filtered you autistic monkey

Fuck no.
I want my food prepared by robots and not by poorfags with questionable hygiene practices.

>fully automated communism
>robots create own soviet style government and kill all humans as we've become the top of the class pyramid

Yeah, and?

Just get rich.

Bioware was right

let me tell you somthing son i love God and jesus and all that jazz but as soon as i can move from the Flesh to Metal and not have to worry about old age i am

>He knew what he was talking about, and they were laughing at him
Isn't that the entire point of Karl Pilkington?

>people have not had the ability to reconnect blood vessels and nerves
I'm pretty sure a layer of semen does that job efficiently

Why is no one talking about Kojima?

Oh no, dumb niggers like you might actually have to get an education!

I'd just an automated car over 90% of people on the road.

You STILL have fucking morons who text and drive, who talk on the phone and drive, and who take huge risks to get a single car length ahead. And all this shit still happens on the freeways.

What happens during the transition?

fuck off ludite

The masses will never realize it because "it's just how things are, we're just not working hard enough to make a living" and they'll be too busy being homeless and stressed out to revolt.

it can cook 2000 and then stop? lmao