I didn't buy Battlefront 2

AMA

How does it feel knowing that you'll never be a BATTLEFRONTER IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT?

Not him, but if you're the type of people I'd be playing with then I feel like I dodged a bullet.

How brave of you user, you're a real hero and role model to video gamers everywhere.

Do you actually like Star Wars, and if you do what's your favorite alien race?

It feels good knowing that me and thousands of other people are supporting AAA greed, and that it's actually having an impact on the industry as a whole for once

I like episodes 4-7 yes. Probably the Ewoks. They are made for cuddles

How much did ubishit pay you to blow up EAfront2 while asscreed origins has an even worse microtransaction system?

>AC: O
>bad microtransaction system
you didn't play the game, didn't you?

>can spend money to unlock the entire skilltree right after clearing the tutorial
>has lootboxes that you can use real money to buy as long as you use said real money to buy ingame currency first
>has lootboxes to begin with
>not a bad microtransaction system
What's the rate ubisoft pays for shills?

dude, i played the game on hard and got everything without spending a single dime on it.

the microtransactions are only for those who only want the story.

So you're saying it's only "bad" because there is no incentive to buy them.
Which means you think the system for battlefront 2 is good because it makes people want to get them

How does it feel to be a cuck?

>having to pay for microtransactions to finish the story

No fucking way really?

you know you don't have to pay to win, right?

>i-it's okay because they aren't necessary!
>th-they're only there for those who want to skip gameplay!
>y-you don't HAVE to pay to win, you can earn everything!
This is literally the same shit people say to defend EAfront2 microtransactions, you realize that right?

>Thinking you have to pay for dlc in this game
Jeez user. At least try to not look stupid for once

What are you playing instead?

>call out other games' microtransactions
>thread immediately dies
Is Sup Forums genuinely full of ubishills?

Why don't you go back to redd*t, faggot?

Is this game worth buying for multiplayer? Never played Battlefront. I like the idea and graphics. I like the pew pew pew with lasers.

Are the multiplayer battler big? Like 32vs32 or 24 vs 24 at least?

Is it worth buying or it will be boring after one night?

seems like it, he wont get his 5$ now

Why won't you go back to other the site, where you clearly belong?

>unironically caring about EA games

Seek clinical help.

I did. AMA.

Please, answer me:

I've only been playing for a few hours. So far it's fun, I don't know for how long though.

I like big multiplayer battles, total chaos and mess, is it there?

how does it feels that absolutely no one gives a fuck what you do and lootboxes will always exist, they will get more stronger, and because you're a pooorfag pirate crybaby it will not stop it?

its 20 vs 20 lmao

Ok, not buying. Fuck it. It's like 8 vs 8 for me, no difference. FUCK.

no
its too controlled to be chaos
the vehicles cant do fun things an there are not tricks that werent intended

Kinda I guess. It's not BF4 operation locker level fucked up but it's a pretty big battle.

they literally put bots in space to make it seem like a big battle

Why do you have such impeccable taste?

>oh wow [giant video game company] has taken it too far this time, I'm never buying them again
>forgets about it a week later, continues to purchase shit from them

Why are video game babbys such good goys?

Serious question to you folks whining about micro transactions.

Have any of you actually played a multiplayer shooter regularly in the past 3 years?

probably because anybody who says something like that in the first place has some sort of interest in said companies games and eventually buckles under the hype and buys the game just to look cool

I didn't buy Battlefront 2 but it was because I don't like Star Wars.

AMA

What the fuck is wrong with you.

I'd get why you don't like the game, but the franchise??

Your opinion scares me.

I just don't like space shit. I don't like Star Trek or any of the low budget versions like Andromeda either.

Don't buy EA Starwars Battlefront 2(2017). That is all.

Have you tried watching Star Trek? I can't speak for the original series but TNG is pretty good in that it isn't just about space adventures, but explores things like "are Androids living things or property, would it be right ethically to mass produce them and use them for slave labor?" and "should we as visitors be beholden to other society's rules and laws regardless of how punishing they may be?"

Did you really try to defend AC:O or did you mistake it for EAfront II: the lootboxing, Mr EA-shill?