What does he """""""do"""""""?

What does he """""""do"""""""?

He's an ideas guy.

>What does he """""""do"""""""?
Kojima is a twitter guy

Hideo is an actual developer

I'm guessing something along the lines of being a project supervisor, ideas and such. I read somewhere that he used to code, maybe he still codes. Also does the playtester for his own games, you can see that from behind the scenes.

Run a studio.

What do you """""do""""?

he's a visionary who flew too close to the sun

we all wish he could find an unlimited source of funds and time, i'm sure he would create an amazing piece of art, but the real world doesn't work that way

He's a rich guy who makes video games, well to be more precise he orders people who makes video games to do shit for him.

Plays legos with his son and pisses off his wife

Directs video games.

death stranding needs some news desperately, gameplay trailer

What do you """""""do""""""" OP?

Or they could just make more merchandise.

I'm sure he still knows how to code but games are so large and complex these days that it's not worth his time to code.

Why are people excited for this game again? His last 3 or so games have been either bad or mediocre and I’m still not even sure what kind of game this is. And it’s been years already.

He tells other people what to do.

Pretend to be a Hollywood director, fuck around with celebrities, and watch western movies. He does nothing else

his job is to make you feel ashamed.

He travels the world and tries the cuisine of the countries he visits, like the famous sopa de macaco

Uma delicia

Serious answer, basically make sure everyone on staff in working off his ideas and building up on that.
Joke answer: Whatever the fuck he likes as long as Sony pays him
I'd say he actually knows what he's doing but I'd be pissed off if my boss spent more time away who knows where, meeting celebs instead of being with his team.

He's the embodiment of "the ideas guy". Like most visionaries, his fame comes from the work of others

Typical workday of Kojambles

>wake up whenever
>eat cheeseburgeru
>watch trailers for favorite Hollywood movies he's already seen
>get to work around 4-5 hours late
>walk in with huge smile on face and high five everyone around
>call meeting in break room
>tell someone to write down everything he does on a small portable whiteboard
>proceed to roll around the floor holding fingers as pistols and making pew pew sounds
>toss in a couple stupid quotes from previously watched trailers
>tell person who wrote down the "script" to contact Ryan Gosling for main role opportunity
>remind them to mention to Gosling that Mr. Kojima would be very happy
>tell everyone to have a good day
>go home and browse facebook and twitter for pale swedish girls while watching Mad Max and grunting

>proceed to roll around the floor holding fingers as pistols and making pew pew sounds

Your """"mom""""

AND he gets paid for it. What a glorious life.

He used to write the story, write code etc. Nowadays? He's the director, he comes up with concepts, the overall story arc, he plans the development roadmap and suggests gameplay ideas, then, he has meetings with marketing people to come up with merchandise and campaigns. Daily, I believe, he has meetings with every Lead he hired (Lead designer, lead programmer, lead marketing, lead voice over director, lead artist) to see if everything is going as planned. If they have some questions or doubts, they go to him and he decides what should be done.

"""""""You""""""" fucker

Death Stranding is supposedly an entirely new genre but I'm expecting a pretentious mess all the same.

Gonna be a 3rd person shooter with Dark Souls like online features but just even deeper than that.
Instead of only leaving messages there will also be interaction with eachothers gameworld like cursor.io

When will Hideo be freed from his dungeon, anyways? What did he do to deserve such punishment?

Talentless hack, he's just an ideas man now. I do respect that he worked his way up from a salary man but he's just an idiot