Apologize you piece of shit. Apologize...

Apologize you piece of shit. Apologize. You took this amazing game for granted and now the series will get garbage like Mania and Forces from now on. Apologize. Now.

Werehog is shit
Hub worlds are shit
Medal collecting is shit
Daytime levels are nothing more than a memory test of ducking or jumping

The fact that Sonic Forces found a way to be WORSE doesn't redeem this piece of shit

I don't have to apologize for shit.
Because that's what I've been saying since it came out.

I would love more games like mania.

Id trade every 3D sonic ever made for a fucking klondike bar

I'll defend Unleashed's day stages to death but there is absolutely no way the best level of Unleashed is anywhere near as good as the worst level of Mania.

There is absolutely no point in playing Unleashed considering all the day stages have been ported over to Generations. For that, I will not apologize to this abomination

Agreed. The day stages were actually pretty dang fun but holy fucking shit the werehog levels are so fucking bad and can take so fucking long that it killed any desire I had to continue playing the game half way through.

No. Werehog single-handedly drags the whole game down.

No. The only think I've ever said is that Werehog was an ok change of pace but it was buggy, slow, and took too long at times to get back into other parts of the game. That, and the whole thing about how it would have been better if Werehog was replaced with Knuckles and the game was called Sonic & Knuckles: World Adventure

>Werehog
yep shit
>Hub
not that bad
>Medal
not that bad
>Daytime
not that bad
1/4 keep tryin

Add garbage framerate on to that
>1/4
Yeah that pretty much sums up the amount of unleashed that isn't complete trash

It's funny how you don't have a legitimate reason, it's more like you've been trained by e-celebs to say it's shit shit shit! because you're that much of a brain dead low IQ shit taste loser.
Your life is worthless and meaningless. No one would notice or care if you disappeared
You're delusional. So delusional in fact, that I wanna beat the shit out of you and empty a gun clip in your head.
Your life is trash you ugly fucking nigger. I bet no one loves you or ever will.

Honestly I couldn't care less that no one likes Unleashed. Cus it's fucking great. I know it's great. It's one of the greatest video games ever made.

>"It's funny how you don't have a legitimate reason, it's more like you've been trained by e-celebs to say it's shit shit shit!"
>Proceeds to ad hominem

Why can't we have an adventure 2 style game where it's only Sonic and Shadow levels?

For me to do a ad hominem there would have to be a argument provided by you in the first place you fucking piece of fucking shit idiot... Just fuck off and don't reply to me. Also kill yourself.

>garbage like Mania
lol no
If you enjoy literally any of the 3D Sanic games, you are degenerate as fuck and you actually deserve a bullet through the head. They're all fucking terrible and you're all terrible people for letting Sega continue to make this trash.

The only low IQ nigger here is you

Fuck off John Carpenter.

>You're delusional. So delusional in fact, that I wanna beat the shit out of you and empty a gun clip in your head.
You got an actual argument to back up your shitpost?

I actually didn't mind the idea of Sonic becoming a werewolf thing and having fighting sections. The problem is that the combat is clunky, enemies that would die with one homing attack become damage sponges that might need a QTE to finish off, Sonic moves so slow during platforming so walking on tight ledges and swinging on poles takes forever, and compared to the 3-5 minute day stages the average night stage can take 10-30 minutes depending on how much you explore or if you fuck up the long platforming segments.

You have anything to say to that or are you just going to shit your pants again?

I want to play as other characters too, but I think they should play like Sonic only with a gimmick here and there.

Tails and Knuckles already demonstrated how all of his friends should play like.

An Adventure game with actual polish would be nice, but it's also too much to expect that Sonic Team would make a good game these days

>Honestly I couldn't care less that no one likes Unleashed. Cus it's fucking great. I know it's great. It's one of the greatest video games ever made.
Get a load of this fucking retard

>garbage like Mania
HOW ARE PEOPLE FALLING FOR THIS BAIT

I don't know what it means that the first boost game was the best one

This. My ideal Adventures-type game still has Tails and Knuckles as playable characters, but they play largely the same as Sonic but with a few different quirks that let them take alternate routes. To save time, it's okay if they all go through the same stages as long as you have some optional paths, a high flying route for Tails, an underground tunnel you smash through for Knuckles, I dunno something like that. Like S3&K in 3D and not like Adventure 1/2 where characters were almost different genres.

Clip? Hahaha you gay you prob can't even use guns since your terminology is wrong

>but they play largely the same as Sonic but with a few different quirks that let them take alternate routes.
so exactly like Adventure 1

I like it since the beginning.

Werehog was fine and played great with a lot of combos. Problems were, 1) that music always fucking the sweet jazz, 2) Gaia's monsters were meh if they were challenging or harder(like some egg bots that shot without stoping) and had more variety it would be better, 3) playing 2 werehogs in a row was boring, 4) people think that levels are way too long when they should avoid most enemies and just dash through them, only those with the barriers were necessary to keep progressing
Medals in day stages were alternative paths like red rings are. werehog was just looking around
Hubs were small but townfolks were great with their own personal stories and mini-arc progression

You dont need to qte in the werehog unless you want some higher score. You can go unleashed mode and fuck the huge ones in a instant
The poles dont take a while. Just jump off, double jump and turn to the side you want to go and then grab button. The game automatically auto-grabs the next pole
Tight ledges? Yeah, becase fucking platforming. You need to do precise jumps or did you want to run a straight line?

People bash the werehog but then you guys dont even try or learn how to play it. Some dont even know there is a damn guard button, or that the werehog can run fast enough to skip shit

the 3D games are degenerate? As opposed to what? Your shitty flavor of the month indie games or Call of nigger duty? You're actually so fucking stupid and such a fucking nigger that I want to find you, drag you by your bald head to an abandoned warehouse, and slice all of your limbs, gouge your eyes out, slice your ears off in such a way that'd you'd still be alive after. Then I'd let you live like that for a couple months before emptying a gun clip on your head on camera. Shit will be broadcasted on nationval television "Cute pretty boy hero absolutely annihilates ugly bald neckbearded nigger"

>his reply is basically "no u"
Typical of a low IQ shit taste having brain dead autistic fat black bald ugly nigger monkey. Typical.

Kill yourself you ugly low IQ brain dead piece of shit nigger monkey. Your life is worthless and meaningless and the shits I take every morning is worth more than you. Pic related. It's you.