Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qb-fdFTdp6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

-es

The gameplay doesn't look fun.

>mashes xxxoxxxo in previous gow games
>mashes qte
>wow so fun

As the average age of developers increases, they strive to make more mature games.

Nah, j/k, they wanna make games about being the strong loving parents they wish they could, but won't because they're stuck making video games for 90 hours a week instead.

I really don’t care what any of the fat weebs here are saying about the game, I fucking love God of War.

>GoW after 2
Not a single one past 2 have been even close to what anyone would call good.

>xxxoxxxo
>jump jump jump grab jump jump jump grab
???

Stupid name, if he's a God, he should be omnipotent

circle is dodge but you get my point, you didn't refute it

They've been exactly the same. You just grew out of it.

>circle is dodge
Not in God of War 1 or 2 it fucking isn't.

I am interested in seeing more, especially the out of combat stuff. The only thing I need to see in the combat is more weapons, and a boss

People called the first one good, there's people that call Fallout 4 good. There's always a retard that doesn't know any better that will call something terrible good.

>high test game
>not liked on Sup Forums
Hmmm this really makes me think

still couldn't refute the dynasty warriors gameplay

The first and second are literally on the top 10 of best PS2 games ever. Same with the third on PS3.
Get some taste

0/10.

Not much different from FPS and MMOs

>all these mouthbreathers ITT who played on babby difficulty
LMAO KYS

>GoW used to be about a man who was hell bent on revenge and would murder anyone who stood in his way
>Now kratos is trying to be dad of the year in a heart felt story about overcoming emotions, and love
Yeah, count me out. Also the gameplay looks like shit

>psh buddin
>tib tab tib tab tib tab tib tab tib tab tib tab tib tab tib tab

That actually pretty sad kek

youtu.be/Qb-fdFTdp6Q

I would rather play Japanese visual novels amirite my fellow kawaii bros with euphoric taste like me? :3

Kill Yourself not KYS you fucking faggot

>god of war
>you can't fight giant gods and shit

thanks to the kid you'll be fighting a cyclops at most; enjoy the walking through a good looking forest cinematic experience

GoW 3 was excellent though

GODS CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME SEE MY WIFE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Are they just gonna keep on throwing infinite amount of gods at this guy?

>kill yourself not kill yourself
What did it mean by this?

It's not out until middle of next year. If you're lucky.

We still got the Egyptian shits to destroy after the Nordic ones

can you stop making thread about HOW SHITTY THIS GAME IS XDDDD if you never played it ? its not that difficult i mean, you dont like it you move on dumb nigger

WE WAS

Yeah there’s not really any pantheons to kill after this, all other are boring as fuck.

>God of War muh wife's son edition

Western developers are shit

Yesh desu kawaii~~~ :3

The entire point of the game is that he's no longer a rage-fueled monster destroying everything just to spite it. So I doubt he's going to be killing any gods, unless they force him to.

Combat looks pretty good. Apparently you can give a few commands to your wife's son. He's not completely useless.

The fact that you are teaming up with the world serpent must surely mean that you are gonna fuck some gods up

They should of made his kid a girl instead of this annoying twat desu.

Yeah he can jump around and shoot lightning arrows. He is also used for puzzles from what I remember reading, like climbing through small openings and unlocking doors from the other side.

GOOOOOOODDSSS

First one was good though.
No, they didn't. 3 and the PSP games were BAD and that last one was fucking garbage, only bought to play the TLoU demo, a game that ended to be a fine, but overhyped mess with the biggest thing holding it back being the PS3.

Say, when is this game coming out?

I own a PC and PS4, but your pic, as for today, is not a game but an unfinished software project.

Next year

Well, I'm at least glad they stopped pretending to make character action games. With the first God of War, it was like David Jaffe looked at Devil May Cry and said
>I could do that
but he actually couldn't and mechanically God of War has always been inferior to nip character action games. Always will be, too.

WHERE'S

He's biological

The podcast stories have been hinting that he and his son are involved in Ragnarok and Thor and Odin being the main antagonists in this game

fpbp