The future of AAA games will be lootboxes and microtransactions

>The future of AAA games will be lootboxes and microtransactions

Not if the reddit army has anything to say about it

>monster-high
go away, waifufag

>animeposter caring about AAA games
what are you complaining about? you eat shit everyday.

>weebfaggot thinks his opinion on anything matters
ADORABLE

You mean like the mobile market?
At this point the market mobile might as well take over console gaming because atleast mobile games don't ask for entry fee just to be played. Except for FF ATB, but no one talks about that game for a good reason.

why is 1 of lucoa's eyes different

Post more lucoa and /ss/ please.

Also, have those shorts been translated yet, lootboxes aside.

People will actually defend this, too.

Eh, I'm fine with that. I can't remember the last AAA game that I actually enjoyed. There's so much out there that I just don't find the need to buy from Activision/Blizzard/EA.

I look forward to the day when gambleboxes are outlawed.

not gonna happen

; _ ;

the reality of today is already microtransactions on fully priced games

lootboxes is suck.

roll gacha is best

>America

>dragon poster

Leave gaming to me

>future
It's the present, user.

I remember when the future of gaming was online multiplayer only games. Before that it was open world games. Before that it was episodic gaming.

>mfw I refuse to support the greed in any way, and make my complaints vocal, which pisses off the shills

"p-please stop criticizing my practices, you're supposed to shut up and be a good goy!"

It's hilarious when I say I refuse to support Zelda because all season passes are disgusting corporate greed, or I say I won't support Battlefront's lootboxes, and everyone immediately jumps in to cry "b-but the other guys are doing it worse."

>caring about normie games

>reddit is fighting the war meanwhile Sup Forums shitposts to the maximum

What the fuck happened?

I don't particularly care, haven't bought many AAA because I've been short on cash and indies and some free games manage to do well without trying to cut content or tie-in looboxes that affect gameplay. When I do purchase AAA it's on sales.

Lootboxes shit just seem way too expensive. No way in hell I would invest on it.