Pathologic/IPL

what is going on with this game? is it still happening? we had no updates for like 3 months

HD remake when?

>try to start Pathologic HD again
>get bored by the time I've talked to the Kains
why

That's what's being made. Check Steam

>is it still happening
Of course it is. Utter lack of communication from the devs is just part of the IPL experience™.
But it still hurts. Last meaningful update was the AMA in september, good thing that user translated it for us.

You do know there's a version literally called "Pathologic : Classic HD", right ?
That's not true at all. The game currently being made is a different game altogether.

>You do know there's a version literally called "Pathologic : Classic HD", right ?
We were promised a HD remake

>We were promised a HD remake
Are you talking about the same game we're all waiting for ? The one that's now called Pathologic 2, and will be released in NEVER EVER ? Because that game is supposed to be MUCH more than just an HD remake.
If you're talking about the updated HD version of Pathologic(2005), that one was released in 2015.

is this dev SJW?

SOMEONE ASNWER PLEASE

Are you retarded?
What the fuck is actually wrong with you people?

No, They're Russian

>by the time I've talked to the Kains
You mean, frist 2 minutes of the game? The problem might be you

Only the women can have magical powers, thats about it

THEY ARE THE DEVS WHO MADE THE VOID

BUT DO THEY HATE THE SUPERIOR WHITE?

Yes. The people at IPL are a multicultural team with a large variety of ethnical backgrounds, beliefs and sexual identities.
You're dumb and you should leave this thread at once.

You really have to power through first two days. It really opens up after them.

>mans share is harder
i dont think so
>THEY ARE THE DEVS WHO MADE THE VOID
there is nothing SJW in the Void

Yes my man, the main theme of the game is that white CIS men are at fault for everything and should be wiped out

Just fucking report and move on. This shit is what pretty much ruined this board already.

STRONK WOMYN = SJW

IPL GAMES HAVE STRONK WOMYN

IPL = SJW

It is an HD remake. They renamed it to Pathologic 2 to avoid confusion.

Here's you (you) and your complementary stronk woman. Now kindly fuck off.

oops

Walking simulator of a 2spooky trip.
Why would anyone but a literall cuck be interested in that?

BUMP

More people to ridicule that game.

define strong womyn
because, while IPL games have multiple strong female characters, not a single one of them is particularly strong in feminist sense
sorry for replying to bait, i want to bump