5% chance to inflict 20 damage to undead targets

>5% chance to inflict 20 damage to undead targets

>95% to hit the target
>missed 3 times in the row

I remember when game effects were fun and not reduced to the smallest thing possible because you admitted you couldn't balance your own game.

>Immunity to Fire, Ice, Physical, or Lightning
>or even heal off of them
>Instead of 5% dodge rates, create a shield of illusions the enemy has to hit through before they can find the real one.
>Instead of 10% physical damage reduction for ten seconds with an invisible magic shield, transform your skin to metal to take 90% less physical damage for thirty seconds.
>Instead of 5% chance to do 20% more damage, every strike against your hated foe sends holy energy searing into their body and smites them dead instantly. Game balances this by making it melee only, and creates fast moving ranged/flying undead.

5% chance to deal 8 poison damage over 24 seconds against non-humanoid enemies

Gid gud faggot.

we told ur mum that m8 and sadly she gave birth to you

>going over 100% critical chance adds a chance to double crit

Diablo 2 was fuckin baller

>calling female a faggot

>1% chance on hit to call down a meteor dealing 300 damage and 100 damage every 3 seconds for 45 seconds.

Females can be faggot, slut.

what, grim dawn?

Titan Quest and Grim Dawn do this pretty well. If your "crit chance" is higher than the enemies "chance to not be critted" then you can crit, and the bigger the disparity, the higher of a crit you hit for.
Of course, maximizing this means going glass cannon, and then you nuke yourself as soon you're up against reflects.

>+1 light radius
>5% chance to cast level 1 fire bolt

This picture makes sense though. The moment is frozen, but there is movement involved and when the game continues the guy has to move his finger to the trigger and squeeze, which gives the target (which also moves) time to evade.

>activated effects
>ever
I fucking hate them so much. Passive effects are the only reason I play RPG's.

20 damage relative to what? Wouldn’t that be a bad thing in most games? God you’re retarded OP

>3% chance to grand 7% fire resist for 5 seconds upon taking damage
Fuck Skyrim.

That's what happens when your guns fire numbers and not projectiles

>"undead targets" does not include skeletons, ghosts or specific NPCs they forgot to tag

>5% on every attack standing on a puddle of granting you a buff that increases your critical rate by 2% against Fire-type enemies using Water-type spells

Look on the bright side: fire-type enemies casting water-type spells are more likely to leave puddles

>Can only have one puddle out at a time.

>+1% crit chance
Darkest Dungeon had so many worthless quirks.

There really should be all sorts of context sensitive evasion animations and stances.

>bosses are immune to poison
>normal enemies die too fast to be worth using it on them

>Jumping over rooftops and outrunning wild deer in Oblivion because you've leveled up athletics.

I don't care if it was broken. It was the most fun I had with Bethesda's gameplay.

No, there really shouldn't. There should be a complete overhaul of the mechanics to a system that uses flat damage and health numbers and then percent modifiers.
You know, like what REAL strategy games do?
This dice based shit is from an awful bygone era when dice was a cheap way to have a human keep track of complex systems without having to factor in many variables.
That's no longer necessary now that we have computers able to track everything for you.

>each attack has 1% chance of instantly killing the target

>Warframe
>Get 125% to crit
>headshot the enemy
>explode them for a 5k+ damage double crit
Feels fucking good

Just use a really fast weapon.

>doesn't affect nearly anything more dangerous than a sewer rat which are a one hit kill anyways
and/or
>you die because of this enchantment in the first hit

Third option
>it affects everything in the game, even bosses
>go pure glass canon max attack speed build
>destroy everything with insta kills

>item has a 0.0001% chance of dropping
>only one monster spawns every few hours

I wish

>debuffs work on most enemies
>instant death spells are useful because even random encounters can be challenging
>poison is one of the strongest mechanics in the game because it stacks

>Always realise that I got that item ages ago when I decide I want it

>debuffs and buffs scale off your stats
>stats can go to hilarious values
>become a god through buffs and debuff entire screens

welcome to ragnarök online, enjoy your fucking stay

>Pokemon ruby-sapphire
>Search for a feebas, shit is rare as fuck
>Finally fish one
>Press escape by reflex because it's what i did for the past hour
I never cursed so hard in my life again

>5% chance to turn penis inside out

Kek, that's a good one.

>poison stacks
>fights are challenging
choose one

>faggot choked
kek. Better luck next time.

at least you found one of the 6 tiles it spawns in

>85% chance to avoid falling in love anytime a girl does +20 complement damage
>fails every time

This really needs to be patched

Boss has phases which reset poison. Solved

>tfw failed the 90% chance of dating the wild girl that liked you
>tfw haven't got that 10% in 20 years now

I never found one and spent hours at one point.

Some enemies have high metabolisms are have a straight duration reduction on poisons

>you can get your crit rate to 100%

>You can get your Magic Resistance to 100%

>Evasion and dodge are separate
>Can stack both to become untouchable

>You can get EVERY resistance to 100% at the same time

>4% chance on hit to summon a skeleton archer with 55% of your stats that has a 33% chance to hit, 4% chance to crit and a 1% chance to shoot a dragonslaying arrow that applies a dot that deal 30 damage per second for 6 seconds with a 11% per tic to summon a blood whelp that drains 2% of the targets max hp per attack, lasting for 8 seconds and attacking once every 2 seconds. The whelp has a 15% chance on hit to release a road that increase movespeed of all allies by 25% in a 30 yard range. This sword has a 1% to be destroyed when spawning a skeleton archer.

>get crit chance to 150%
>50% chance for mega crits that deal even more damage

name 0.1 games that do this

warframe x 0.1

>Large Club
>inflicts poison buildup
>fucking kills anything it hits
>even if it didn't, hits too slow to be of any use
what is the point

>resistance tanks could easily hit the 90% resistance cap in 4-5 of the 8 damage types with a respectable 60-75% in the others with 100% uptime
>willpower could achieve 1200% health regeneration
>buffers could bring you to your dodge or res cap for your class
>kinetics could give the entire group a 250%-350% damage boost and 50% recharge reduction on all abilities 24/7
>The 500% damage buff cap was readily achievable for most parties.

I miss City of Heroes lads.

is 20 damage a lot?
god is in the details, user

>3% damage boost when using at night against light-based creatures

I would unironically play a game with modifiers like this. A fuckton of stats to play around with is my fetish. Not even PoE satisfies my cravings for LOTS OF NUMBERS.

>autistic mong thinks he has an opinion
Glad we're going away from that shit.

Trump is an Ayy Lmao then?

>97% chance to deal more damage with your primary skills

What was his deal?

Did a minmaxer rape you as a baby or something? I didn't even say it's good design, just one of my guilty pleasures.

Literally the only thing cold iron runes were good for was shoving into that resource box in camp

>child assault meme
Fuck off, autist.

u mad lol

Buffs against specific types of enemies are so lame. I hate when you keep finding weapons like that and undead are only in 20% of the game

they all either like dicks or are homosexual
it's impossible for them to NOT be faggots

They can be fine if they are strong enough to compensate for how situational they are, or can be swapped in or out easily. If I recall correctly rogue classes in Everquest 2 had slayer skills that only worked against one type of enemy, but could easily let you deal top DPS with trash gear if you ever faced such an enemy.

>iron sword
>50 damage
>100 gold

>enchanted iron sword
>50 damage
>%3 chance to inflict 5 damage over 5 seconds during night time to humans
>50.000 gold

>bonus damage to beasts

>bonus damage to beasts
>hit bird, no bonus damage
>Flying or some bullshit like that

no fuck your shit

>weapon deals bonus damage to the final boss
>expensive and very suboptimal otherwise
>the final boss is a series of cutscenes with a few retardedly easy fight segments where you have to actively try to lose

>returns 75% of damage inflicted as HP
>inflicts 33% of current HP as damage to self if miss
>25% chance of miss

>yellow crits
>orange crits
>RED crits

It's the best in its class regardless of the useless poison