Dragon Ball FighterZ

Which of the 3 new characters are you most hyped for? SS3 Gotenks with the ghost spam, Kid Buu with the fast and stretchy moves, or Ultimate Gohan with the 7 bar transformation power up? Or Beerus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VQwbV4ctZbk
youtube.com/watch?v=CzR0kOSyJXE&index=22&t=1242s&list=WL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gotenks

Is Beerus gonna be a Slayer type character that when he is in the ground pretends to be sleepy or just resting?

Gohan White

Slayer type would be cool. I was also thinkning like a Bison type, where he walks really slow with his arms crossed and then his normals do massive damage and hit stun.

Slayer is one of my favorite fighting game characters so I'm hoping Beerus similar to him at least in visual personality.

WHEN

Is Gohan the Phoenix of this game?

they definitely need an armored juggernaut, if hes not in the base roster it will be a travesty

He will either be revealed with Bardock next month or left as DLC bait

WHEN?

Gotenks/Kid Buu/Beerus

2/3 of my team already confirmed and Beerus stealth confirmed if that arcade mode image is anything to go by. Anyone else who gets in at this point is just icing on the cake.

Gohan. He was great in Extreme Butoden and having an Install piqued my interest.

hopefully gohan won't be generic saiyan #4 in terms of gameplay
all the new characters have been really unique and i hope the rest are the same

they did say when they announced the game that the first six would be the most generic

DLC

yea, which is fine by me, i just hope they don't go back to that with adult gohan

Check out some of his Extreme Butoden play to get an idea of what he'll be like. Gohan rarely uses Ki-based specials and I think that's enough to differentiate him greatly considering the style of the game.
Yeah. The first few are fan favorites that are supposed to be accessible to casual fans.

sounds neat, might wait for actual dbf footage to not "spoil" myself
does he have the install super in that game?

It's good to see that superfriends are starting to learn their place

Videl assist when?

>does he have the install super in that game?
Nope. Which is why I'd say go ahead and check out that gameplay anyway. Usually, the characters we get on Extreme Butoden and FighterZ tend to borrow from the former but add new things for the latter. #18 is pretty different from her EB self for example. There's overlap but it's never 1-1, and yet you kind of get a sense of what they might shoot for.

Mystic Gohan gets an automatic spot on my main team.

I'm so happy he made it bros.

Literally who cares. We can all agree that this is complete trash and ignore the pointless shilling, right?

>Check out some of his Extreme Butoden play to get an idea of what he'll be like. Gohan rarely uses Ki-based specials and I think that's enough to differentiate him greatly considering the style of the game.
it would be cool if they remove all energy based attacks from his moveset except for his ultimate

The mack daddy of justice.
Got my dream team now. Gonna be rocking piccolo/cell/gotenks

>waaaah why won't anyone play MVCI with meeee!?

>Replying to obvious bait just to try and be funny
Come on, Son-kun.

Why does Super Buu never make it in over Kid Buu, even though Super Buu fought both Gotenks AND Gohan whereas Kid Buu only ever fought Goku?

kid buu's cooler

>only Goku
kek

Because Kid Buu is the final villain.

>only ever fought Goku
he also fought Fat Buu and Mr. Satan.

Pure Boo fought against Goku, Vegeta, and Mister Boo.

;_;7

Can't believe the Sup Forums sticky only lasted 10 hours, mod warnings bullshit can last for days.

and in SS3, it's just perfect, like my cell shaped penis

>18
>Cell
>Frieza, or Ginyu

If Meca cooler gets announced then he's top of my list for sure.

Wha will his team be?

yamcha krillin and tien all low tiers baby

I know, right? Ah well. youtube.com/watch?v=VQwbV4ctZbk I hope she finished all of her lines in FighterZ and got a decent part.

He ain’t using Krillin. He strikes me as a Piccolo and Cell main.

Piccolo for sure

if she didn't finish all her fighterz lines would the new one have to redo all of them? has something similar ever happenned

>he is not in the 8 dlc characters
>the merged Zamasu will be in the next 4 character dlc pack for Fusions
>UI Vegito, Zamasu merged, SS4 Gogeta and Omega Shenron or Super Buuhan

How hard would you rage?
I know some would rage if 17(Super) is one of the 8 characters, because with the thing of making him so based in Super it can be possible.

>"wow look at this worthless scrub maining saiyans. Go ahead, FAGGOT, keep mashing."

ya usually you would have to redo it all

Bardock will never be in the base game, stop being deluded

>You said that Saiyan player was good? GTAB

Probably because Super Buu is the most boring out of the three. Buuhan is the only one even worth acknowledging.

You mean Hit shaped

Daisuke Gouri, famous VA who did elderly badasses like Heihachi and stuff, was the voice of Jinbei in One Piece was quickly replaced due how integral to plot the character was, there was no time keep the character offscreen in mourning like sometimes happens to certain characters who have their iconic VAs pass away.

i just hate how kid buu looks super buu/buuhan looks cool

Eggman japanese died and got another one. And original Roshi died around the time Buu transformed him into a candy, last line was screaming something(to krillin?). And Tenshinhan va died like a decade later. And Smoker original voice died and the next episode there was another one, almost when he appeared around loguetown or arabasta..? Cant recall

Zeff's va died and was the same as Gero and in the Sanji's flashback they still use his voice i think.

Unfortunately shit happens things need to keep going, but now some think because a va dies the character dies with them.

Yeah, this. In the worst case they may just minimize the usage of Bulma in Super. As far as FighterZ goes, someone will have to replace her if she left things unfinished.

Yamcha/Krillin/Tien
Kid Buu/Cell/Freeza
Mystic Gohan/SSJ3 Gotenks/?

I think they only minimize characters if the actor is sick, like King Kai

Goku

>not putting gotenks with piccolo for optimal volleyballs

Anybody got links to the French tournament stuff?

youtube.com/watch?v=CzR0kOSyJXE&index=22&t=1242s&list=WL

Thank you.

Jiren and Hit

Future Trunks

>still no super characters confirmed
Enjoy the game, caulicucks

Trunks/Yamcha/U.Gohan

Trunks and Yamcha build meter and U.Gohan goes ham with 7 bars.

>did you come here to fight me?
>no
>I came here to kill you.
>mfw Chadhan

>a few episodes later

1. Gotenks, I usually don't like the SS3 form except when it's greatly done like in the movies or some rare arts so I'm happy because the form is just fucking awesome with DBFz engine.

2. Gohan, his potential mechanic seems interesting.

3. Kid Buu, I don't really care about him.

>waste all arc hyping Gohan because potential and new mc
>"nah, fans want Goku, have Goku, let's have Gohan get assraped by Buu after 2 episodes or so"

Fucking wow. It felt like I wasted time watching half of the Buu saga when the only thing that matter was Mr.Satan fillers, Vegeta sacrificing, SS3 Goku, Vegito beating Buu and Kid Buu vs Goku. Well, and Gt.Saiyaman, that was enjoyable and remind me of how silly and fun Toriyama can be with his stories

Gotenks despite the fun attacks dragged too long for that little thing with Gohan vs Buu

>"chad"

>few episodes later chadhan drops the earring

yeah. what a brilliant hero

>still no shaggy blanco

How do these failures get into a game? Gotensk was a failed experiment (who'd have thought kids training alone would make poor fighters?) and Gohan's a jobber extraordinaire.

hmm i wonder what characters could be revealed after the buu saga

Gohan's full potential Super sounds like a lot of fun.

Does Gohan get Blanco?

Because fighting games don't give a fuck. If they're cool and hype and offer something to the game, they get in.

Movie characters.

for some reason i love characters in fighting games who are stated to be somewhat above the "paygrade" of everyone else in power, but they are holding back or don't take fighting seriously enough to give it 100%. Slayer, Rachel Alucard, Elizabeth from P4A, love that smug

the only potential movie characters are jamemba and broly

t. U6 Saiyanfag

>depending on the character, your partners will react differently to Gotenks Volleyball

If Cell doesn’t backhand it, I’ll be dissaponted

Super characters WILL be playable in the base roster
Cellfags and other ningen will be BTFO eternally

>White
>Watching the dub

You sicken me

>tfw Kid Buu and not Super
I'm hoping he'll get in as DLC or at least in the inevitable sequel, but man, I'm disappointed. I knew it was coming, because the difference in popularity is ridiculous but still.

Beerus, Broly, Janemba, Cooler, and maybe even Turles if the devs stop giving a shit.

OG DB

>another month, another BTFO butthurt superfag screeching about the next month

Bardock is kinda movie/ova since his fanbase started with those and not that small pic in the manga.

And most of villains of the Z movies would be interesting, except for Slug and Hildersomething. Garlic is kinda meh but could have his henchmen, or 13 & those androids, same goes Bojack which could be pretty interesting. Meta-Cooler would be alright. Wheelo could be interesting. Turtles had a style and some unique attacks.

Also Bardock kind of.

>implying that wasn’t Hit in the pixelated image

>implying it isn't ginyu

Soon cellfag

Super Buu would require an absorption gimmicky to be really cool. It's too much work

They could just make it the way it is. remember that we have Perfect Cell and the Androids in the game too. Just make it Buuhan or Buutenks. Who cares about accuracy?

I wanna see Tenshinhan’s reaction

>so shit he has to go ultra instinct to beat some girls

Why are saiyan men so fucking weak?

kek

>has to fuse and turn LSS to fight someone who is at 10% power after getting demolished by Jiren