Was she faking it?

Was she faking it?

They're always faking it.

>.t 6 inch dicklet

>Parts ways with John Mcucktosh
>Stops producing anything
I don't know, you tell me

What a funny, embarrassing mess that turned out to be eh?

Of course. (((((she))))) wanted as much attention and free stuff as possible and got both in spades while fucking up everything around her for everyone else. Literal definition of an attention whore and I hope karma is a thing so she gets brutally fucked over in the future.

5 inch is the female preference
anything bigger is a waste

Anita a cute

just imagine how conflicted she must feel after having great sex with a man.
but then you remember she's a turbo feminist so the chances of her ever having had good sex are incredibly small.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Seeing this whore's face makes me cringe every time. How does anyone even take her seriously, she doesn't even play and beat games.

She isn't credible in the slightest, hearing her talk is just an embarrassment because of how little she knows about the subject she preaches about. It's sad that anyone takes her serious at all.

Yes.
Incidentally, people that think Sup Forums caused her are deluded
>made inflammatory videos
>vrialed herself on multiple websites
>disabled comments
>enabled them for one
>mysteriously uses this video as evidence of "oppression" she was facing
>lets the media do all her fighting from there, with the odd false flag to stoke the fires
She was always going to force her way in, even if it meant false flagging

>she doesn't even play and beat games.
Neither does Sup Forums

Get off this board you nigger

penetrative orgasm is a myth anyway. 90% of women won't orgasm from penetrative sex, no matter the size of your penis.
t. 10-inch non-virgin with heaps of sexual experience

She just wanted money, not much different to most e-celebs with their patreon accounts

t. 3 inch micropenis

>larping

this

I'd love to brutally abuse and rape this kike whore

>it's another dicklet who says he's big but then says how much he hates having a big dick

why do dicklets do this?

nerds are easy targets, easy to bully

games and comics are the easiest mediums to replace

>fem freak
You can usually identify these false flag smears by how lame they are. These people will always try to glorify themselves through the(imaginary) harasser's eyes. So Anita wants has her imaginary harassers call her a feminist, your average tranny would have her imaginary harassers to send her rape threats(thereby validating her identity as a woman, because if even your haters want to rape you, then surely you pass as a woman). There's never any hard-hitting stuff in these false flag attacks, because these people are all narcissists and they can't help but glorify themselves, even when they're trying to do the opposite.

Your post is cringier desu

unfortunately, this is true

you can have the biggest in the world your dick is just a pole, the majority of the stimulation will come from oral or fingering area's
Yeah some chicks like dick, but it's not the 1 all be all.

When you get into psychology and sociology and all of the related things and you get into understanding how people work via experience, you're met with a crossroads. You can either selflessly devote yourself to not abusing the knowledge of how people work, or you can use it abusively and manipulate everyone you come across and climb up a staircase made of the bodies of your victims.

Good and Evil are very real things.

>the majority of the stimulation will come from oral or fingering area's
confirmed dicklet
stop coping moron

she had sex on cam?

I miss those 'she really cares about the industry' from the white knights.

i don't think Sup Forums caused her. i know that they did because i was here. she always had the videos, yes, but she was spammed on here for months. at first no one cared and then all of a sudden the threads were reaching maximum replies. what i think happened was that some anti feminist reddit war between reddits was going on and they came to Sup Forums to incite and enlist

Nooooo, Noooo Nah No, you don't think, really?? Nooo nobody just makes shit up so they can make money and get rich quick right? I mean who does that??

ANYWAYS BE SURE TO SUPPORT MY PATREON SO I CAN MAKE NEW ANIMATIONS AND PODCASTS EVERY MONTH!!!

Trump_wrong.gif

Anita did L I T E R A L L Y nothing wrong. She pointed out some problematic and gross stereotypes in vidya and the g****gaters sent her rape threats her because she was a woman who dared to have an opinion.

She is a qt and /ourgirl/. All redd*ters who disagree may quietly leave this thread.

I wouldn't be surprised if she did it initially and wouldn't be surprised if she forgot to log out of twitter during one of the shitposts later on.

Sadly enough that wasn't a one off with Sup Forums. Apparently if you shitpost a pc topic long enough it'll gain traction. Look at Gone Home for example.

It's amazing how some people think they are part of something big or influential and Sup Forums some kind of opinion maker... a complete lack of contact with reality.

5 inch is the preference? I thought it was 4.

this is very unsettling.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Have a (you) for effort though.

didn't read the post; the post

have a (you)

I want to use Anita-chan as an onahole!