WHAT THE FUCK Sup Forums

WHAT THE FUCK Sup Forums
YOU SAID IT WAS 7/10

NINTENDO WON

it is

I bought it full price and got bored after 3 or 4 hours.

Not true, by the way

It's not a 7/10, but more like a 8.5/10

spbp

>a bunch of millenial nu-male libshit cucklet bloggers whose first video game experience in their lives was MUH MARIO MUH ZELDA are blatant Nintendicksuckers in their adulthood

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES AND CALL KOTAKU!

Iiterally this

That's because it's the best game of all time

I agree with your statement but goddamn stop typing like a Sup Forumstard.

It's not even that

When I first saw this pic I thought it was a joke about how zelda cries a lot in the game.

FUCK NINTENDO!!!
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PUBG!!!

Oh cool. My favorite game this year won.

what's that blurry mess?

hope you returned it.

Your pic doesn't contradict that statement.
It just means everything else this year was < 7/10

Persona 5 should have won

What? Xenoblade isn't even out yet. You can't do this in November.

>Nier wasn't even nominated
Shit awards, who cares

It is but is the same thing that happened with Skyrim.

>spout that the game is bad non-stop for a good 7 months as if it was fact
>everyone who thinks the opposite gets swarmed by legions of autistic screeching
>this deluded anons into believing that the game is the worst thing ever
>now Sup Forums is shocked when the people who don't spend 24/7 in a hate-chamber still like the game, to the point that they scream and pull their hair about how everyone but them are the ones who lack objectivity

Oh the ironing.

You know no one cares about golden joystick awards, literally a bunch of whos

Just shitposting. Everyone knows it's one of the best games of all time

Who the fuck cares about these awards and why?

Good game though.

these awards are for normalfags and casuals when will you people get that?

There was absolutely nothing related to politics in that post, dumb soyboy poster.

>Golden Joysticks

Who?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

>Xenoblade

this
i don't give a fuck what a bunch of people say about something, it shouldn't impact what your experience will be
>mfw i tell people that i fucking hate breakfast club

SPBP

>Soyboy
>Libshit
>Cuck
>Not Sup Forums
Fuck off

Fuck that Odyssey is better than Zelda.

i actually want PUBG to win just to see the shitstorm

Great bait, next time add that you also got it on release day, together with a Switch, but your screen scratched, left joy-con disconnected and the battery could keep only 30 min of charge.

How would you have worded it, describing that specific type of group?
Truth is, there are no other words to describe those self-proclaimed "journalist" special snowflakes. Ironically they have all without exception the same character traits, they talk the same, they dress the same, they have the same political and social views, they even eat the same fucking avocado sandwiches with sunny side eggs dripping down while being those big individualists just like Apple's "Think different" has become an ironic joke of itself at this point. And they all have that holier-than-thou attitude, trying to compensate their failure in life with a bachelors degree in social studies by blogging about video games, but making a social and political commentary out of everything because of a false entitlement of selfimportance.

I bought it digitally.

I didn't buy it on a switch, I bought it for Wii U. The game didn't hold my interest.

>best handheld game
>Pokemon Sun/Moon

>not BOTW

THE BUTTHURT IS REAL. Sup Forums hold me, Sony bros and pc cucks are losing it and I LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT HAHAHA!

this

Zelda is gonna sweep this year and everyone is gonna get mad. Even Odysseyfags.

glad pubg didn't win. that game isn't even complete

B-B-BUT ODYSSEY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GOTY!!

>all these winners
fucking rofl lmao

To be perfectly honest, giving GOTY to BOTW is such a dead giveaway that you haven't actually played, or digested, the other stuff that came out this year. It's gonna get these awards because it's Nintendo, because it's Zelda, Skyward Sword got exactly the same worship from worthless gamejournos.

It is a 7/10. Very repetitive, bad combat, bad dungeons, easy bosses. But it looks pretty and does some impressive things in terms of immersion, like temperature and the ways that the environment can interact. But there's just not much 'game' on top of it, it's a big map of easy-leaning-toward-insulting puzzle shrines and koroks. the game's difficulty is solely through everything hitting for multiple hearts of damage, which is instantly negated once you get tier3 on any set of armor. master mode just makes them do unrealistic amounts of damage so red gobbos can punch your shit in and give the illusion that they really thought things out.

Nintendo struggles and manages to release something barely as impressive in scope as Skyrim or Fallout 3 were many years ago, and they are applauded just for reaching the finish line of a good game after 4 long years of development. When other companies can crank out 2 or even 3 fantastic games in one or two years. But only Nintendo is worshiped in this way

nice blog

remembered after posting this that master mode removes red gobbos (stupid) so assume i meant blue.

It's not that good though. Divinity OS 2, Mario Odyssey, Ys, Yakuza, Persona, Nier, and Nioh were better games.

WE DID IT REDDIT

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED

*starts playing Celebrate Good Times Come On*

GET YOUR PAWS IN THE AIR EVERYONE

t. soygoy

i hate that this type of posting is tolerated here