What custom color is your switch?

What custom color is your switch?
...You didn't just leave it like normal, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8KG0zy4RxIY
amazon.com/dp/B075JBBFSL/ref=twister_B073XKXQW4?_encoding=UTF8&th=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't own babby's first console

I don't own underpowered tablets.

I wish all these colours existed. Make switch the new n64

I wish more colors existed, i would get dark green joycons in a heartbeat, though the red and white does look nice too

ive got yellow but god i wish that orange was real

How do I even get customs like these? If it's as expensive as I'd imagine it would be, I'm jsut better off buying more controllers so I can play with 4 people at the same time instead of 3 right now

I think most of them are part of dev kits or something.
Im sure we will see them for sale down the line.

sploon colors are good enough for me

I want dark purple or kiwi green.

inb4 thanks doc

danke herr doktor

TURNED MYSELF INTO PICCOLO GOKU! I’M PICCOLO DIIIIICK

Thinking about getting this. The blue one is pretty tempting too.

Arigato dokutoru

Yeah I left it grey because it reflects me being dead inside.

Merci docteur!

>Thinking about getting this. The blue one is pretty tempting too.
Any pics with that on the console itself? It looks pretty sweet

me_irl
I had the chance to choose from the red/blue but I wanted gray

obrigado doutor

of course

Is it easy to do? Really tempted myself

no, there's a ton of tiny fiddly bits in there and when you put it back together it's always going to feel slightly different because tightening screws too much/too little can change how mushy/clicky a button is youtube.com/watch?v=8KG0zy4RxIY

Just go to Amazon and search "Nintendo Switch clear shell"
How do those feel?

the plastic itself is fine, it's just like I said here all the buttons feel slightly off because I can't precision tighten a screw like a chinese robot can

where did you get your ones from?

amazon.com/dp/B075JBBFSL/ref=twister_B073XKXQW4?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

of course i left it the normal color, when you put the joycons in, the sides of the screen reflect the original color of the joycon you put in

i don't half ass things like you

I read that those buttons are pretty bad, but as long as the shell feels good that's all I care about, I don't like the colored buttons anyway.

Same fag

I mean as far as the buttons go, plastic is plastic imo. I think it's people blaming the buttons when it's because the screws aren't tightened the same so now they feel fucky

I remember doing this to my DS-lite back in 2008 or so. The end result felt like one of those cheap Tetris machines you can buy at a flea-market for five bucks.

Those side colors as well as the colors on the controller screen can be changed by connecting your joy-cons to a PC and using a program

wait, what?

do you recommend it? how off is the feeling?