Preach diversity

>preach diversity
>the same character in every game

Are sjws the biggest hypocrits?

>white male developers
>black women refuse to work hard to make games, they rather complain white male to do the games they want
There would be more diversity if minorities worked as hard as men, I mean you have no excuses, just watch that guy who worked on Lost Soul Aside ALONE

The BGaE2 one is hot

Gib chocolate gf

Sup Forums is a bigger hypocrit.

>Why do minorities want representation in games? Can they not sympathize with people with a different skin color?

>WHY ARE THERE BLACK PEOPLE IN THIS GAME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I ONLY WANT WHITE MALES

>Why do SJW want everything to cater to them fucking snowflakes

>WHY IS THIS GAME CATERING TO ANOTHER DEMOGRAPHIC THAN ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Call out racism whenever you see it and it will happen soon.

>preach diversity
>the same character in every game

(((Diversity))) just means getting rid of white people. I don't see any white people in OP's image, so it's diverse.

>Are sjws the biggest hypocrits?
Short of Republicans, yeah.

they dont actually care about blacks

in fact they never ever give a fuck about blacks as "characters"

they just put them in their games to show their moral highground

tho at least for honor devs were pretty serious about diversity and did a good job imo aside from other messy technical stuff

Agreed good sir.

The thing is, about people who aren't White, is that they're fucking retarded.
Like, genuinely stupid.

See, White people will bring "diversity" to entertainment.
We switched from having black face with the bug eyes, the buck teeth, the nappy hair to... actually niggers.

Niggers who are encouraged to speak a fucked up version of English for our entertainment.
Sure, we don't get to go around in blackface any more but instead we just mock niggers in other ways.

Generic sassy black girl with afro = stereotype.
And yet the fucking niggers don't realize it. They think "ooh da man be puttin' us in gamez 'n shiet yo". No, you retarded fucking ape. We're mocking you and your fucked up "culture".

And the best part? The best part is liberals actually call it progression. Yes, we've progressed from blackface stereotypes to blackhair stereotypes and it's considered liberal fucking progression

americans think there's only black and white

I don't want to niggers in my games pushing gay pro nigger agendas.

>minorities want representations in games they had no part in
No white boi like me is demanding that the Japanese start including whites in their games. If they want to be in games so bad they should stop giving each other aids and start making their own games.

>Poor people take the subway
>Black people are more likely to be poor because of systemic inequality

Muh white genocide

>the people who mindlessly preach diversity are unable to create characters that aren't mass media tropes that fit political agendas to a t
GEE WHO WOULD'VE THUNK, IT'S NOT LIKE YOU COULD'VE SPOTTED THIS DECADES AGO

Because it's some fuckin tested and careful process or something. They obviously use focus groups and other gay shit that results in characters looking that way.

It's the same thing with the masculine bald/buzz cut meathead generic military man concept.

True

This

>go to Europe
>it's full of niggers and muslims
>"why does that bother you? they have a lower average income so they take the bus."

I think you are missing the point completly.

He outsourced a ton of shit user. Whatever happened to that game anyway?

>we don't get to go around in blackface any more but instead we just mock niggers in other ways.

damn this is so fucking true

star wars chick is fucking hispanic

In their twisted view, the only way to fix this is to have few or no white people. Aside from a handful of games, almost every single game has white people in it as either side characters or main characters in large abundance.
Think of it like this, say you had 100 pens and 10 pencils, the only way to get enough pencils to match the pens if by adding only pencils, since adding equal amounts of both still increases the amount of pens, thus nullifying your effort.

>Generic sassy black girl with afro = stereotype. And yet the fucking niggers don't realize it. They think "ooh da man be puttin' us in gamez 'n shiet yo". No, you retarded fucking ape. We're mocking you and your fucked up "culture".

Literally all of this shit is being pushed by white developers, bruh.

She's poo in the loo.

What's her name?

Caucasian features goes good in everything.

>black woman
>checks off two diversity quotas in one character

When will this die?

if theres one thing French know how to do.... it's nigresses

French niggers on a whole are more appealing than American niggers.

not to mention ubi is one of the more uncucked devs

diversity just means brown

this
i've never gotten this
what kind of fucking person do you have to be to see somethign somebody else created, and then demand that they make a new one because you don't like how it was
I seriously don't fuckign get that
why dont' blacks and women just... you know... MAKE THEIR OWN SHIT

All the tech devs have and they can't design a more original hairstyle.

What are you on about?

Japan already has enough fascination with western culture that it's kind of besides the point

>Are sjws the biggest hypocrits?
the swedish and french companies behind these just do whatever the jews want

Crop the tits out and you cant even tell if its a man or a woman

she has a wide nose and slightly flaired nostrils though....

>>>>>>>>>>>>neogaf

>not to mention ubi is one of the more uncucked devs

>AssCreed Kangz
>Beyond Bix and Nood

That isn't because of diversity. That's just how the gaming industry works. Parroting shit of others that didn't burn the whole studio down.

Why is Star Wars in there, she's not even fucking black

>white people so conditioned to be the standard of beauty that when they see attractive black women with big lips and wide noses they try to adopt the features as their own

Your kind are lipless thieves and and even the sun wants to kill you. End yourself, cracker.

She literally isn't hot though

They're literally fascists.

>Judging a book by its cover

And they did
I'm pretty sure there are black developers in the games OP listed

stop playing western AAA games

"frizzy haired mulatta" is the quintessential SJW. Black enough to be loud and obnoxious, white enough to memorize SJW talking points.

African features are white features now because racism appropriation and colonization runs in their blood.

Charcoala

Are you fucking shitting me, Black women with afros are stuff from the 60s and Blaxploitation films

That's natural black hair though, you retard.

> ((coincidence))

oh shit sorry mein brudder
i didnt get the memo

A decade of looking forward to even the possibility of a Beyond Good and Evil 2, smashed against the rocks and pissed on in moments.

>Be developer
>Decide to add a black character
>The setting/time period would naturally have a black character
>Add a black character cause why not?
>Get shit for it

>systematic equality
>blacks can get any job they want within reason
>blacks can get free college
Being poor is their culture. They get berated by their friends and family for trying to be rich and successful. Our local college has to import undereducated people from Africa to meet minority quotas because blacks in America don't want to go there even for free

>tfw Sup Forums is more diverse than huffpo

im not white or an sjw but i dont think those sjws are fond of those films
the settings of these games were in the 60s or around the time yeah but still these depictions are fucking shitty and uninspird

you should shit on these from a "creative" viewpoint, not racial. tho western devs love being "realistic", if you are so too and love these visages i think its fine

Late reply to point out that white bois like this don't need to demand that they be included because they're already in 9/10 of games

Your dick won't fall off if you find a black chick attractive user, I promise.

How can you post this unironically when your typical white male protagonist is indistinguishable from each other

Black girls can't be cute/beautiful/hot/sexy, that's racist!

These are niggers lads, no one should find these apes attractive!

You included one Indian, and you have one character twice, you racist cracker
>Hurr I can't tell blacks apart why dey all look same?

hol up