Sup Forums is so contrarian that even they will support micro-transactions and pay2win bullshit mechanics just because...

>Sup Forums is so contrarian that even they will support micro-transactions and pay2win bullshit mechanics just because Reddit is actually fighting against it

Remember when Sup Forums weren't a bunch of thirsty Big Bang Theory retards who didn't try so hard to be le epic nerds and actually hated micro-transactions and pay2win games?

the game is boring and uninspired either way, so who fucking cares?

>acting like Sup Forums cares about an EA game

Sup Forums nowadays is just a shilling board. This piece of crap is literally owned by the big developers.

The people on here defending this shit are paid shills.

Microtransactions have existed since 2004, where the fuck have you been?

>Implying it's ok

Fuck off retard

It's clearly fucking fine since it's been going on for over a God damn decade. Fuck you, it's not stopping and all of you are to blame for being flash-in-the-pan activists.

The people defending battlefront to spite reddit are in the minority

Point me to one pro ea post that doesnt sound like a shill post.

We want it to go further so it will crash harder.
It's not like anybody with half a brain around here would even purchase any of these games, let alone lootcrates.

>paid shills haven’t been shilling their bullshit on Sup Forums for years

>suck huge corporate cock the post

Just bought this game,in a few (10!) short hours the update will have been downloaded,and then install and THEN maybe now pay to win/have fun.

I don't know why I do this,want to play a game right now,but game won't be ready untill I go to work in a few hours,then work,then get home and hope it install without me having to press x to accept.

I imagine Sup Forums didn't buy into this shit in the first place so there's no horse in the race. Shitposting is its own reward.

I don't think shilling anything with a budget actually works on Sup Forums, though. It certainly has a much harder time compared to anywhere else.

I think it's because Sup Forums is pretty far right these days, and anything that amounts to people boycotting a major corporation is tantamount to the installation of a communist regime. Which apparently reddit is.

Hey anons, dont you think this whole shitstorm feels somewhat manufactured? As if they on purpose dont get the point of this whole fiasco! But at least everyone is talking about, might be that this is bad pr but it is pr. Just one post on a viral platform, plebbit, twatter, they need to make to win back the hearts of all the angry fanboys. But they wait, stir the shit more, keep the fire spreading until it is big enough so the final message is heared by more angry fanboys. Just wait.

This happens more than people realize, but it's not really about good or bad PR. It's more about presenting an absolutely impossible extreme at first, riding out the outrage and then rolling back to what you ACTUALLY want.

It's just shills and redditors being contrarian, Sup Forums's mortal enemy was always EA even before reddit was a thing.

>reddos using words like "frontlines" "war" "resistance" "rebellion" "uprising" "us gamers" all over the BF2 subreddit

Nah, let those cring reddos burn.

They may be cringey fags but they are right.

This whole disaster is certainly not beneficial to EA, we're back to 2012 levels of "worst company in america" hate.

What's with this wave of entitled manchildren complaining about microtransactions in a videogame?
don't like them? don't buy them. Get the fuck over it.

I blame reddit.

t. EA Shill

>don't like them? don't buy them. Get the fuck over it.

Star Wars fan boy detected. Enjoy your slow progression system when the games will revolve around fucking loot box games. It's blatantly obvious you've wasted your money on loot crate boxes. Fucking retarded.

You're literally begging that corporate cock schlong for literally every game to have this bullshit mechanic.

>I blame reddit.

No, stop. Stop spouting shit and blaming Reddit. Just fucking stop.

no, if they werent fucking idiots with no pattern recognition, none of them would give enough of a fuck about an EA/DICE game, and this would just be par for the course. but all the assclown fuckwits preordered and now they have chosen to tilt at a windmill made of shit they helped construct

go back to rebbit faggot, you are obviously new

this

fucking retard, just ignoring it won't get us heard

>don't buy game
>other people still do and even pay for the microtransactions
Uh oh!

Sauce

Skip this game and play Titanfall2. A better sci fi game than the old man's game that is Star Wars. Star Wars is so 1970s. outdated and lame......

>Remember when Sup Forums weren't a bunch of thirsty Big Bang Theory retards who didn't try so hard to be le epic nerds
This makes no sense, you just heard someone else use that before and you wanted to use it again to look cool

Reddit made both our graves now they're sleeping in it with us.

just don't fucking buy it. Battlefront is a shit game anyways, and is Star Wars. only reason normies are raising a stink.
>muh precious Nu Star Wars
stupid fucks
sick of reading about this shit. ITS FUCKING STAR WARS. the most literal normie babbie shit.

game sucks, don't buy. if you even considered buying this game WITHOUT micro transactions you are the problem killing games. fuck off back to where you belong

LEAVE EA ALONE
LEAVE EM ALONE I'M SERIOUS
FUCKING REDDIT REEEEEEEEEE-

it's boring as fuck either way, nobody cares

>Who cares, goy?
>Just ignore the horse armor and it will go away

yeah pretty much, if everyone ignored horse armor, it'd just go away

If those stupid pieces of shit at reddit hates it, that must mean it's good.

I'm gonna buy Battlefront 2 and have fun with it just to make them so mad.

People have been fighting MTX for over a decade, you retard. And look where it’s gotten us.
Overwatch, League of Legends, CS:GO, Hearthstone, Battlefront, Planetside 2, Paragon, Dota2, Heroes of the Storm, Paladins, Gigantic, SMITE, Runescape, PUBG, Pokemon Go, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Dungeon Keeper 2. The list goes on. And these are just the games that are popular right now. They’ve been doing this for a long, long time.

And the answer is the same: it doesn’t matter how much you bitch and moan, or how many of you cancel your preorders,It’s 2017 and people are STILL preordering while complaining about MTX thinking that they’re not part of the problem already what matters is the money. And your money is worth shit compared to a whale. 100 of people just like you are worth less than 1 whale. All game sales are just a slice of the pie compared to what MTX brings in. As long as there are people with addictions in this world, companies WILL profit off of them using any legal (and sometimes illegal, although not in this case) means available.

I’m choosing to believe that Sup Forums is plagued with new idiots who didn’t see this coming, who haven’t been dealing with it for 10 years. If I’m wrong, then the truth is that Sup Forums and reddit now understand what it’s like to be outside the target demographic of a video game. To have their own interests completely ignored in a game’s development. And they’re throwing a tantrum.

Nu-Sup Forums and Reddit think they’ve made a difference with SW:Battlefront 2, but they actually lost this battle. EA is temporarily removing MTX and bringing it back to the game after you’ve all purchases and can’t refund it.

The community tried, over and over again, and they failed. There are only 2 solutions to this problem: regulate MTX, or improve society’s mental health. But those both require the government to step up, and let’s face it: that isn’t happening any time soon.

>Projecting this hard

This but unironically.
A board this large being anonymous is a marketer's wet dream.
And the worst part is that it won't end unless shilling becomes outlawed. We know it won't for obvious reasons.
That or Sup Forums's population declines to the point where it's not worth advertising on.

Why do people even bother with these generic shooters? Is it brand loyalty? It's basically just a reskinned battlefield.

I don't give a fuck, I haven't bought one of their game in a very long time.

If everybody did the same, they would die out. This is capitalism, supply and demand.

If people are stupid, they deserve to have shitty products.

>Acting like Sup Forums cares about games in general

I don't even play video games, nor do I care what you manbabies are bitching about at r*ddit. I'm just here to shitpost for the losing side. Maybe it's time to grow the fuck up little billy.

this is, in fact, exactly how that works

who is this redhaired qt?

>REDDIT

If you like star wars you're a pathetic manchild and you deserve all the lootbox infested pay to win games you get

>Sup Forums is so contrarian
it's like 3 samefaggers doing it, and literally everyone on Sup Forums are shitting on these faggots

Reminder to all the poor, ignorant bastards who think EA doesn't have paid or automated shills supporting them.
Yes, automated. Captcha is worthless at stopping dedicated spammers, assuming EA's marketing department didn't just buy dozens of passes. $600 to supply 30 spambots would be chump change compared to the other shit they splurge their budget on.

Doesn't reddit single handily keep EA in business by buying card packs in divegrass and constantly praise the company?

>Overwatch, League of Legends, CS:GO, Hearthstone, Battlefront, Planetside 2, Paragon, Dota2, Heroes of the Storm, Paladins, Gigantic, SMITE, Runescape, PUBG, Pokemon Go, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Dungeon Keeper 2. The list goes on. And these are just the games that are popular right now. They’ve been doing this for a long, long time.

You're naming me games where most of them come from cosmetic loot boxes. Pay2win LOOT BOXES is the bigger issue here you fucking retard.

>you are so autistic you don’t realise the goal of Sup Forums is to have fun and people are doing it to piss off retards like you have actually take this seriously while everyone else here was never going to pay for the game
reddit is embarrassing

Fuck off newfag. This site is not your shitposting toilet.

Aloy

well reddit thought that boycotting the game would get them what they wanted

See what mean? Incapable of not giving a fuck and having fun which is what this place has always been about. You don’t belong here if you actually give a shit

reddit is essentially a bunch of underpants gnomes. They know how to do step one, getting publicity, and they can do it well.

But when it comes to step two, they don't even fucking know what it is. So now all they have accomplished is one of the biggest marketing campaigns for a game they hate.

>Incapable of not giving a fuck

Please stop you edgy child.

>You don’t belong here if you actually give a shit

I give plenty of shits. Don't fucking shitpost here you stupid faggot.

This is a video game board. When something endangers video games, in this case EA's Jewish schemes, it is normal to take it seriously. If video games are not fun, then there is no fun to be had.
If you do not actually care about video games, please find a board for a subject you care about and don't just view as a pretext for mindless shitposting.

>mfw I order a pizza from EA and the deliveryman expects a tip

Watch out, he might insult you for "reddit spacing".

Holy shit, you're right man. Thanks for the heads up. God forbid they start calling me a Redditor here, oh no!

I mean you samefag to point it out but this has made it really clear you are from reddit, argument over

Go back to Sup Forums you're not wanted here.

Hey guys how do you figure this conversation went down?

>made it really clear you are from reddit

OH FUCK HE REALLY DID IT! HOLY SHIT.

I don't get why Sup Forums even acknowledges reddit in the first place. They're retards, just ignore them.

>This shitty anti-consumer design practice has existed beforehand, therefore there can't possibly be any problems with it!

Offing yourself would be beneficial to the gene pool.

GUYS I THINK MAYBE I'M REDDIT WHAT DO I DO

really embarrassing

>tips
>food analogy
>for a mass produced piece of software that cost you $60 and was produced by hundreds of people, with microtransactions that go far above and beyond the actual price of the game.
>a fucking food analogy

Why are you accepting to pay for a random chance to get an item you would have gotten for free with the game a few years ago?

I'm on your side mister the pizzaman can go fuck himself, I already paid for the pizza.

>Remember when Sup Forums weren't a bunch of thirsty Big Bang Theory retards who didn't try so hard to be le epic nerds and actually hated micro-transactions and pay2win games?
yeah, I 'member

No one gives a shit, Sup Forums is about shitposting not videogames.

Just by the damn game you communists.

just put that image of "DISNEY IS GAMBLING" at that is Disneys reaction. That image, as cringe or w/e the fuck you want to say about it, is making Disney people PANIC.

Disney are the kings of wanting to stay cool in PR, if that image goes viral and actually is seen by a Disney top dog, you will never see another loot box in a Disney game ever again.

Will Reddit be in control of the world one day?

Tell me exactly how Sup Forums is supporting this shit, Mr. Offended Redditor. It's thanks to Sup Forums there is hate out there for EA in the first place, it's Sup Forums that doesn't buy these games in the first place. This isn't Reddit, people here generally don't purchase this shit, so they don't have to throw a fit because their game is a piece of micro transaction infested turd. What exactly do you want? People to openly thank Reddit for 'fixing' a game they don't themselves play?

It doesn’t matter, the microtransaction itself is what drives the game.

Overwatch’s activity spikes every time they come out with a seasonal event that has limited-time skins. There’s a reason why some champions in League have way more skins than others, and it’s because those champions are more popular and drive more revenue. Any time a game comes out with some special offer that showers you with cosmetics (like Dota2’s
compendiums), their player activity skyrockets. And so does their revenue.

Guess what happens when companies realize that these events draw more money and activity? They move more of their resources and focus onto them and increase their frequency. Take a look at current Runescape to see what happens when a company amps up their MTX and special promotional events to the max, and why this is considered a bad thing.

This.

all these idiots on leddit saying lootcrates are ok, if they are only cosmetic, even cosmetics shouldn't have to be bought extra

How can they be retards when they accomplished something we didn't? Sup Forums has been crying about loot boxes for months yet nothing has changed, but it only took reddit a week to fuck over EA.

I'll take nogames and RROD over wojak and goldface with hats.

That's what I'm saying. I never visit that place but I hear it overused as like it's supposed to insult me. Literally half the shit I don't even understand the Reddit reference

I haven't been paying much attention, but how do we know it was reddit? Doesn't EA have their own forums?

If regulating gambling and other exploitative practices in video games is communism, then so is outlawing piracy.

>wojak
you're part of the problem and you don't even realize it, you fucking newfag immigrant. leave and don't come back.

Here, people love to pay 15 dollars monthly to play wow. Why would anyone on vee hate loot boxes?

You have a good point here. This would also explain the quik roll back of the boogie stunt they made when they tried to play the victim card and actually failed since nobody was listening to the fat fuck

Would you prefer I say feels guy, O great oldfag of two years?

It's the reddit forums that made the front page of news outlets across the globe.

>reddit raises a stink so loud that the mainstream media and Belgian government gets involved
>EA finally bends over
>meanwhile, Sup Forums defends EA and calls anyone criticizing them a communist
What the fuck happened? How did we end up here?

this happened