Battlefront II

What are you waiting for?
Now that p2w is removed 100% and paid crystals will only come back in the future to buy cosmetic mtx only you have literally no excuse.

You even get to play as beloved iconic characters such as ya lizardboi Bossk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fwdCaBz4d9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've broken the fanboy in me sprung out and moved 60 from my savings...
I'm going in lads

>it's okay if you drop that soap boi
>we not gon' rape you
>promise
Yeah, let's go ahead and not put ourselves in a position to get fucked by EA again.

>you have literally no excuse
i'm waiting for some more content to be released and a price drop

>i can play as any character i want in older star wars games
>eafront2 is boring garbage
why would i play this game again?

There is enough content right now.

What kind of actual retard can read reviews and see the news and actually think this game was made with fun in mind?

Still has the same shitty lag and rubberbanding every DICE shooter has at launch. I bought BF1 and all the DLC for a fiver, I'll wait until B2 is the same price.

>sorry we tried to fuck you without any lube
>don't worry though, we're not fucking you that hard this time
>for now

One who is comeplty blinded by the star wars part of it. Idc really ill have fun

Star cards still exist, the P2W aspect is coming back at a later date. The game still sucks.

Star cards are ok desu
The only bad thing was that people could straight up pay for them

Where is Anakin, Obi Wan, Grievous, Count Dooku, Qui Gon, Jango Fett, Ki-Adi-Mundi etc

>Now that p2w is removed 100% and paid crystals will only come back in the future
>paid crystals will only come back in the future
>come back in the future
that should tell you everything you need to know

Is it actually fun though? The last one wasn't, and that's why it died quickly, and it wasn't even built around a terrible p2w progression system. Even if they removed the pay part, it seems like progression would still be fucked.

>dunno
>confirmed to come in january
>same as above, in january
>dunno
>dunno
>irrelevant if we have Boba
>dunno

First we get Phasma and Finn in a few days

Boba Fett is unviable unless you have his star cards.

That I don't care? Yeah, that's what it tells me.
I literally do not care about them coming back for cosmetic boxes and people paying money to have Luke's HotH outfit on or some shit. If they want to do that be my guest.

If you don't learn now, you never will.
I'm sure companies like EA, Ubisoft and Activision will look forward to your handsome patronage in the future.

In fact, I'm sure they're depending on it.

What patronage? I don't buy any loot boxes with money, nor do I care about other people buying cosmetics from boxes.

youtube.com/watch?v=fwdCaBz4d9E

People who still get excited when they see Star Wars and don't just think of rich jews in suits sitting round a table rubbing their hands together are retarded desu.

it looks fun and im tempted, but not for $50

no doubt it will be down to 30 in a couple of months, but sadly i doubt the pc playerbase will be alive

So why is it that everyone is such a huge fan of Bossk?

The guy literally has a few shots of him in Episode 5 and all of sudden he's one of the most popular bounty hunters.

Looks cool. That's 99% of why anyone likes anything Star Wars.

Why are people fans of Boba Fett? The guy who literally did nothing in the films but get eaten.

How? Ignoring Empire which is the only good movie in the entire series. The entire series is absolute dogshit for four whole fucking movies with two movies being okay with some good moments in them and one mcu movie with star wars. Force Awakens is a boring, forgettable popcorn flick and it's the third best movie in the series.

How is the fanboyism for this series so extreme?

I agree KOTOR 1 and 2, Dark Forces, and the Jedi Academy games are worthwhile but certainly the fanboyism doesn't start with the vidya.

Because a better game with the same title was released literal years ago. Basically, jewery aside, the game still sucks

>The entire series is absolute dogshit
Ever considered that your opinion is worthless?

its coming back though
they said so themselves

It really wasn't. This game is superior in 95% of all aspects.

Bossk is my favorite bounty hunter. Say was he a sociopath in the old EU? Like the bounty hunters book?

Why is Kylo Ren such an overpowered piece of shit in this game? He should not have a move that lets your freeze large groups of opponents along with a move that makes everyone around him fall down. Every single round of Heroes versus Villains just comes down to whether or not there's a somewhat competent guy playing Kylo Ren or not. He just has to come in with at least one teammate by his side and they can destroy the enemy team every time.

It’s still far inferior to the old Battlefront 2

It won't come back the way it was in the game just now.

>classic swb2 has online support again
>every aspect of the game is available after purchase
>galactic conquest is a thing
>still playing EA diarrhea with pay2win returning eventually
Why is this game even being discussed here?

- It still takes a long ass time to unlock shit
- There is still a daily cap for gaining credits
- Skill is still counter productive since you get less credits for winning games fast
Call me when that stuff gets changed (which will be never because this is EA)

yes it will
they just want to put more stuff in and balance things first
thats what they said

sorry OP. I can't support EA and their jewish philosophies regardless of whether or not they remove them because the damage has already been done.

1 average game in 5 is not enough for me to support such a shitty company.

No it won't.
If you think they will bring back crystals/p2w in the exact same way they just took out, you are beyond retarded.

Not even EA is stupid enough to do that. That would be utter suicide.

>What are you waiting for?

For it to show up on my favourite torrent site.

classic swb2 online support is still complete ass and they haven't fixed it yet like they said they would. Also read OP brainlet, cosmetic crates aren't p2w

Where is Rex, Cody, Ventress, Darth Sidious, Darth Maul, Boba Fett, Bacara etc

1. Is there coop arcade mode on PC? I know split screen ia cut, but can I still do it online?
2. Are shadow troopers cosmetic, or are they their own class?

If you don't like Star Wars then what the fuck are you doing in this thread? If anyone's a retard here it's you.

>It still takes a long ass time to unlock shit
So? Everyone has to go through it now. Besides, you don't need epic cards. Difference to slightly worse cards is miniscule and you can just craft all the ones you want.

>There is still a daily cap for gaining credits
No there isn't. That's only for the single player vs AI arcade mode.

>Skill is still counter productive since you get less credits for winning games fast
Not anymore

Good job being an uninformed retard regurgitating shit he heard elsewhere

>playing BF2 for the campaign
might as well save yourself the bandwidth

Maul, Sidious, amd Fett are in...

Bossk is and always has been a sociopath. Only big changes in the nu-canon were that he helped raise Boba with Cad Bane and Dengar for a little while, and they remain good buddies.

>cosmetics

lol

the gameplay is absolute shit

>- It still takes a long ass time to unlock shit
It never took 40 hours to get to a hero - it took about 4.
After the change it takes one.

>There is still a daily cap for gaining credits
There is a daily cap on gaining credits from arcade which gives shit credits anyway - play the multiplayer, faggot.

>you get less credits for winning games fast
Credit gain per-game is based on both time and score so that's not true. On top of that doing well completes challenges which are the primary method by which you gain credits.

So all three points were wrong. Getting the game now? Didn't think so.

i like his feet :3

FUCKING THIS

WHERE ARE THE LIGHTSABERS DISNEY??? THIS ISNT STAR WARS WITHOUT A BAJILLION LIGHTSABERS

>Paying a full price for a demo's worth of content at launch
>Needing to pay more or spend months to unlock stuff that should have been available from the start

I dunno if it's the millenials that are retarded or me, but back in the days you'd download the demo for free from the internet or get it for free with a games magazine. The demo would have about 2 or 3 out of all the playable characters/classes and if you liked it you would pay full price for the ability to play all the classes.

Now you pay 60 bucks for a few classes and need to either grind or pay even more to unlock them, what the actual fuck.

Can you imagine if THPS2 came out back in 2000 but you could only play as Eric Koston or Andrew Reynolds and to play as Tony Hawk or Rodney Mullen you'd have to either spend 40 hours of in-game time or fork out another 20 bucks to Activision for an access code?

But do we get his Segway in later parts of the game?

thats exactly what the apology letter said
"we have chosen to temporarily remove microtransactions until a later date when things have been balanced more"

Don't know about PC but I doubt they'd add an online version of Arcade just for one system. What sort of retarded company adds a local splitscreen only mode in a modern video game anyways?

Shadow troopers are a class you can temporarily play as by earning battle points within a match.

>tfw starfighter assault is the best mode but two of its maps have a 1% win rate for attackers and the ships have the most cancerous star cards with straight upgrades instead of alternate abilities or shorter cooldowns

:(

>played a couple of hours last night at launch
>one hour earlier today
>refunded

not worth the $

Oh, so consoles dont have online Arcade either? There is no way for me and a friend to just play together against bots?

Then you don't get what they are saying.
They are RETHINKING the crystal system.

That alone means it cannot come back as it is right now.

poorfag

but it will
they will just call it "the credits system" and change the values but ultimately it will be the same and they can suck my dick for even putting this in to begin with

Waiting for confirmation that the game is going purely cosmetic and a promise that it'll stay that way.
I guess if they leave star cards and shit in as progession it's fine. But I'd still like all that shit to be done away with.
Hopefully they fix I think though. It looks good and I'd like to play it.

WHERE THE FUCK IS AAYLA SECURA, QUINLAN VOS, JOCASTA NU, FIVES, JEXTER DETTSTER, AND DARTH JAVELIN HOLY SHIT EA

If they change the value then it cannot be the same.
Are you braindamaged?

>removes
They said in the same announcement that microtransactions are coming back after they examine it further, which means 'after everyone forgets.'

>>Paying a full price for a demo's worth of content at launch
How can someone be this retarded

Star wars is gay

Yep, it's really dumb. At least it's an excuse for me and my bud to physically hang out and play together next week, but I can imagine this will be more than just an inconvenience for some people.

>Story could have been about Bossk completeting contracts for Vader across the galaxy
>Instead we play as the Diversity Squad traitors and kill our white male father

"EA WOULD NEVER BETRAY ITS CUSTOMERS"
suit yourself
its your money

Fuck you Shill

no u

Doesnt even have space battle above corusant or death star fucking swedish fags

>paid crystals will only come back in the future to buy cosmetic mtx only
Where did they say it would be cosmetic only?

My excuse is that it's more generic online multiplayer cancer garbage and the campaign is notoriously buggy and unfinished

this, the first game even had death star space battles

>paid crystals will only come back in the future to buy cosmetic
need a source on that fampai

>GUYS THERE'S NO PAY TO WIN
>NOW EVERYONE HAS TO GRIND FOR 40 HOURS TO GET ONE NEW HERO UNLOCK
>ISN'T THAT GREAT!?

I don't like video games.

Did they remove Star Carda giving bonuses like nore damage or aim assist?

no and you can still buy them for real money

>Everyone talks about the microtransactions
>No mention if the gameplay is good or bad

Why is this battlefront shit?

yes.

Battlefront Defense force in full motion, I see.
>but all dlc is f-f-free!!
>it only takes 40 hours!!
>o-k-kk only 10 hours!
>you don't have to buy lootboxes to better good stuff!
>they won't come back, y-y-you'll see! EA loves me!
They managed to make Activision and CAPCOM look good by comparison.

Enjoy your $80 demo shills, I'll use my money elsewhere.

>waaaah what do you mean you have to play the game to progress??????? i want everything NOWNOWNOWNOWNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about people who bought the physical cards from BestBuy and Gamestop?

You can watch a video on youtube and tell it's shit.
Thats why the shills don't even mention it

/thread

>get btfo
>don't know what to do other than spaz out
lmao, every single time

>iconic
Buzzwords and certain writing style gives you away, EA marketer. How much you get paid to post this shit?

Maybe you should consider moving on to a new franchise.

Its still a shit game

You can't possibly seem more like a shill

>EA fucks everyone for money and gets shit for it again

>Shills "ETS OTAYYYYY"

>buying EA shit at launch

I got battlefield 1 and battlefront 1 for like $20 lmao. just wait a year

>only for cosmetic
Stop, no really, fucking stop. If you can’t get it ingame by playing a reasonable amount then it’s thievery. Especially when you don’t pay for the skin you pay for the chance to have a skin. If the Sims made you pay for each individual piece of clothing, despite it being just cosmetic, people would be outraged.

I already have Luke unlocked and have more than enough credits to get Vader, it's not that hard to earn credits in this game. Just git gud you fags, 40 matches isn't that much effort.