THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SaZNFH4OORg
youtube.com/watch?v=KAOdjqyG37A
youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what am I even looking at.

Jurassic Park but with The Rock.

Some sort of dog like creature attacking what seems to be the cockpit of a helicopter?

A hit single by the band Fabulous Squash, their lead singer is James Iha

youtube.com/watch?v=SaZNFH4OORg

No see, that's another weird movie

And yet another trailer that shows the entire movie. What the fuck is with this design, there is no point in seeing the movie right now since we know exactly what's going to happen. It was the same shit with Batman vs Superman, they showed every twist and important dialogue.

What is the meaning of these giant animal movies? I mean what stands emotionally behind the concept...
Is it the idea that we deep down feel animals cannot fit in a world dominated by human civilization and technology?
On the one hand they are presented as a threat but on the other these films show sympathy to them.

Maybe its the specific characteristic of animals that we cant contain or see being a part of the modern world - a naivety or simpleness that cannot fit with the way we live atm and anyone who has it has no other way but to lash out against human society.

Dont talk nonesense. People love these kinds of trailer. Imagine a trailer where you dont understand what happens in the movie...After watching it you will simply ask yourself with frustration what the movie is about..

>Imagine a trailer where you dont understand what happens in the movie.

Then it's a shitty trailer, but even then it's miles better than than the junk we see being posted today. A trailer should hook the audience, not spoil the entire fucking movie. Age of Ultron showed a ton of footage but it was all from random parts of the movie, whereas Batman vs Superman showed the beginning, middle and even the goddamn ending of the movie in the trailer. And it's the same shit in this one.

It’s classic man vs nature you idiot. Giant animal or natural disaster, it’s the same thing. Humanity is always presented as underestimating or meddling with the natural order, and putting a face on it with an animal makes it easier to empathize with that side (and against humanity).

I don't know, I've heard it's some chinese marketing thing. I honestly don't know though, it's really disgusting and I can only assume it's the result of extensive studies conducted by advertising executives

This world is absolutely rotten and I just wish a huge calamity would reset it all.

>monsters are just genetically enhanced animals
>not human mutants

Why even bother making a video game movie if you can't can get the basic fucking details right.

Do you remember Rampage? That game from 1986.

Do you remember it?

Because they didn't set out to make a video game movie. They set out to make MONEY

Someone in focus testing didn't like it.

Whenever an inexplicable discrepancy like this exists it's usually because of pandering to the Chinese market.

That fucking trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=KAOdjqyG37A

cont. I wouldn't be surprised if human transformation was deeply offensive to them.

>Not wanting some hot bimbo blonde turning into a giant lizard and destroying a city

The chinese are a bunch of faggots.

Because people like this are the core audience and there are more of them.

>George is white
>Ralph is brown
>Lizzie is now a crocodile
>no scum soda

What’s the point?

That 1997 Rampage awoke my vore fetish
No regrets

On the one hand it's obviously a Kaiju movie, so if you care about the plot, you're retarded. But on the other hand seriously? They absolutely HAD to throw in the last 20minute twist about the croc? It's like they're purposefully trying to ruin your enjoyment of the film. Jesus Christ.
Also, Curious George Kong. If you're not gonna put in any effort on your shitty trailer im not gonna put in any effort mememarketing it for you. Cunts.

I want my time back, it's not fair

youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg

>its more realistic for the animals to become 20 times their original size due to an alien artifact than for humans to transform into giant animals!

How the fuck does that make sense.

lol this looks awful

>bad cgi
>poor execution
>another paycheck for the rock

take your pick