ReviewTechUSA: "The Nintendo Switch May be my favorite console of all time"

Rich just declared the Switch his favorite console of all time... mind you he is a PC Gamer.

How the hell is the Nintendo making PC gamers jump ship in droves and flocking to the Switch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fSWM5MIE5Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=sD_t54gMt_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please shut the fuck up

He looks like the guy who stole Woody in Toy Story 2

Quite a bold claim with not a whole lot of proof. Seems like anecdotal at best,
If it were true though, I'd say that, like myself, a lot of PC gamers were formerly people who played Nintendo or Sega consoles and then left after Nintendo decided to produce nothing but shit for 2 generations. A fair few might come back now that Nintendo is getting their act together again.

>jumping ship

no one is jumping ship you retard we have the PC as a main and the switch as a secondary we can play anywhere we like and if rainway ever comes round we will be able to play all our PC games on the go as well

except that bastard killer is dead since it has no true controller support

why would he need to prove his opinion?

Why do so many cuck reviewers use the line 'Here's Why'. Seriously these morons need to go back to college

thanks for the bump retard

I can see it. Rich probably likes the fact that it is a portable 720 30FPS minimum system.

rich has been sucking switch dick day one
he dug a hole and he's stuck in it now

>discount boogie has an opinion

Rich is fucking retarded. I've had more analysis from watching E3's myself than listening to him talk about them.

Because the switch actually has fun videogames that aren't just cashgrabs or uninspired meme fests, which is exactly what PC gaming is filled with right now.

Mario Oddyssey is the first videogame since Colonial Marines that has me genuinely excited to play.

What else would they use when explaining their autism?

Isn't this the guy who took off his shirt at one point in one of his videos.

I found that kind of hot, but I'm a disgusting chubby chaser.

I know him from my brother and have indeed seen some reviews of his and he seems to be, for the most part, PC centric.

I'm not a extreme PC gamer to the point of updating my drivers/hardware, my laptop's fucking old and it's what I put up with, but yeah, I've been a previous Nintendo/Sega fan. This dude's pretty much hit the nail on its head regarding some of us having been fans, but then again, who hasn't?

My ol' rig (if you can even call it that) also allows me to emulate the shit out of anything that isn't too modern so it's a win-win. Anyone who knows where their taste's at likes to interchange between PC and Nintendo and that is if they aren't trying some of Sega's newest titles as well.

Threads like this should be deleted and the OP publicly humiliated.

lol good one.

>t. meme spouter faggot that ate the openworld trent

Its been out for like 6 months, its good but you cant make statements like that so soon

>not the gba sp

Didn't Blackbustercritic roast this fat fuck back in the day?

First: fuck off
Second: you can have a favorite console and still be playing on PC

PC/Switch is a great combo. You get 99% of games, and get access to both the highest fidelity and the best portable options. It's just fuckin good.

His work involves lots of travel, flights, and staying in hotels so he's in the 1% of adults that the gimmick is good for.

Dirty e-beggar

His reasoning makes sense, though. Him being a new parent means he doesn't have a lot of time to sit and play, so having something that he can carry around with him and take the few moments of free time he has to just whip out the Switch in portable is big, big points for him.

I don't know enough about ReviewTechUSA to have a negative or positive opinion about him, but why does Sup Forums make regular threads? What's his appeal?

Honest question.

Yeah im surprised this retard actually has subscribers. Now he's a pc gamer? Guess BBC really won in the end.

i rather dont buy the switch and stay with 98% of the games.

I had no idea this guy was the epitome and last word of consumer product review.
Where the hell have i been all my life, jesus christ, i need to rethink my place on earth

What happened to BBC? He comes out of nowhere for E3, but that's it.

why would i want a switch though? the only reason to maybe buy it is zelda. everything else is trash. i also happen to despise open world games so what reason is there to buy a shitch? all the games are rehashes. i'd much rather just play my nes or snes if i want to play some tendo

Actually Switch is a console that provides tech and features that PC gaming simply cannot imitate.

I cannot even begin to tell you how cool it is that I can play Mario Kart before class, notice that the cute girl next to me is watching, and then hand her a joy con and play with her.

>USA
Opinion discarded

is rich retarded? does he just like consoles that have no games or just ones that sell well?

>best portable hardware
>best exclusives
>best UI
>least intrusive DRM

If you're a PC gamer, Switch is the only console that makes sense

Sure, you just lose out on all the portability benefits. If you're a neet who never leaves your chair, let alone your house, I get it, but most people aren't like that.

Other than Odyssey, what exclusives does it even have that are worthwhile? Are there even any that have been announced and seem promising? I don't care about Xenoblade, I know that's just a single player MMO since I've played the previous two. New SMT could be really good though, I guess. I never like Metroid Prime, but maybe with dual analog and a completely different approach to scanning I could like Prime 4. It doesn't seem like it really has much to make me want one.

I dunno man, I have no idea what kind of games you like. Arms is a good fighter. Mario Rabbids is a good turn based strategy game. Golf Story is a hell of a lot of fun.
But none of that really matters, because the point is that you can play these games when you're not at home. If you have no use for that, you probably have no use for it

and then you woke up

This won't get a real answer because everyone knows that he's just another washed-up e-celeb like everyone else.

i play on my phone.

>guy who helped make the sonybro meme likes Nintendo

Hmmmm
When is he going to make another Sexy Coco though? Also lmaoing at him admitting to being an ex-Alex Jones fan/believer.
youtu.be/fSWM5MIE5Oc

It's way more than 1%, and the average millenial business traveller is on the road at least once every couple of months

New Pokemon and new Fire Emblem. Anything else would have to be third-party.

The level of difference between phone games and console games is pretty staggering. You already know that, or you'd play phone games at home, too

I like it a lot too but the PS2 and SNES were better for me

PC is not a console. Favorite console has nothing to do with PC.

>Literally watching niggers unironically

I agree with him. I'm an idort but PC is my main platform, when I look at my PS4 I just see a computer that is inferior to my actual PC, when I see my xbone s I see a a UHD Bluray player. The Switch, because it's portable is actually unique and I have a reason to want to use it beyond because some games are exclusively on it but would have played better on PC.

>RefuseDreckPOOsa
WATCH
MY
ADDS
>What's his appeal?
He has a decent radio voice but ruins even that by showing his

*his fat ass.

Rich is a fucking brainlet, who cares?

i play at home too, even emulated ones that i could play on my lap.
i can play for 20 minutes each hour the whole day without having to turn off my phone or saving or anything like that.
its also smaller and cam even listen to music and chat while i do it.
i have no use for the switch, sorry.

It's true, if you prefer phone games to console games, you have no use for a console.

>Blackbustercritic
Rich is fucking shit but that tryhard is even worse.

>e-celeb shit

>reading comprehension

Pokemon on a (kind of) home console with drastically improved assets could be cool, assuming the assets actually are a big improvement. It'll still be embarrassingly easy most likely, though. Not that Pokemon was ever difficult, but I played Y and it was just too easy to really find much enjoyment in at all.

If you prefer console games to phone games, then you have a use for your Switch. It's really either/or with your excuse.

is that fat David Cross?

>caring about what some ugly disgusting blob is thinking
You people are responsible for Sup Forums becoming like leddit

PC gamers are just socially stunted manchildren. Nintendo Switch appeals profoundly to their manchild sensibilities on a subliminal level.

>actually caring about what this ebegging salad dodger has to say

i dont choose one over the other, i just play games.
what excuses? wtf are you talking about?
do you even know what emulation is?

And then you woke up

Phone emulation runs like shit. You're playing it on your phone because you like portability, but you don't want to admit that you'd rather be playing real games because you have a bias against nintendo products.

I would curbstomp this fat faggot if I ever met him in real life.

>assuming the assets actually are a big improvement.
Yeah. and that is a really big assumption honestly. If that shit just comes out looking like Sun and Moon 1.5 I wont even give that trash a second glance.

I would buy a Switch TODAY if I could pirate games on it. $300 for a console is pricey, $300+$60 per game and you're looking at $500 just to play two games. TWO GAMES for $500, that's just too stupid for me when I have this 6 year old PC, that plays new games on high settings with just a $180 gpu, at $20-$30 per game and some times free. Buying a console shouldn't feel like getting into a life time commitment, it should just be what you do for fun in your free time.

>Phone emulation runs like shit.
[citation needed]
>bias
show me exactly when i said anything bad about nintendo or their current products.

>>Phone emulation runs like shit.
>[citation needed]
Nevermind, my man, you're clearly too stupid to be convinced of anything

Its the best console to go with a pc it makes sense. Why would a pc gamers favorite console be a weaker version of a pc? The Switch actually has a unique offering

bye

I'm an adult male, I don't carry a book bag or purse around. Why the hell would I want to have a bulky tablet on me when I already have a phone and keys in my pockets. When I'm traveling I just run emulators on my phone with a cheap Bluetooth controller anyway.

They've always made the best games but they needed to scrap their consoles and finally make a hybrid. That's it, that's all they needed to do.

>Playstation 4 footage playing

"you know *farts* the switch might be my favourite console *scratches his fat butt*, I don't even have to stand up anymore *eatch chips with butthand* Like Mario and Zelda are the best games I've ever played *touches DS4 with filthy fatty fat fingers*"

Kinda retarded since the switch barely has any games. Best handheld? Sure. Best console? No chance.

Nintentards are just fucking sad

Pc is a pizza and the switch is a burger.

The rest of the consoles are just pizzas without toppings.

Do all american males look like this?

because hes a retarded child
the switch is absolutely garbage in hardware quality

this clip says a lot more about the people who post it than it does about nintendo fans

ReviewTechUSA is a cuckold and a scam artist.

It doesnt try to compete with PC on power level (which even Xbox one X can't do to mid high tier machines). Has Nintendo unique games while also offering some other experiences on portable which some like. PC crowd is all about "I do X cause I want to and can".

Why do Europeans talk about Americans all the time? We moved to our own side of the world to get away from you people.

>Nintendo fans are so immature
>I better post some memes about it
Alright

>favorite console of all time
>"mind you, he's a PC gamer"
hoo boy

>we moved
You lazy fucks never move.

That clip is hilarious, you sound like a bitch

>Why do Europeans

>Uro cucks having an opinion
Don't you get arrested for something like that? Are Jamal and Achmed keeping your gf company right now that you have free time to sneak in a comment online?

Stop being mad. You should have some pride in your own homeland instead of lashing at others.

I like the clip though, I think you misunderstood what I meant

European "nerds" are among the most nationalistic people in their countries.

Yet we've dominated the species economically, culturally and militarily almost from inception . If we've been lazy what's your faggy countries excuse?

>How the hell is the Nintendo making PC gamers jump ship in droves and flocking to the Switch?
Which pc gamers? This guy and that's all? I mean, he's a pretty big guy and all but I don't think he counts for multiple people

It's funny how you think those are mutually exclusive. You're like one of the dumbasses that think people make fun of retards because they are jealous. No, we make fun of you because you're fucking unintentionally funny to the rest of the world.

>what is sage?

The only thing you and your peers dominated in your life is a cake

>we
Show us your bank account fatso.

>shilling reviewfatusa even ironically
youtube.com/watch?v=sD_t54gMt_4
This is the level of retard we're dealing with.