no

no

Yes.

2deep4u2

no

If you want to talk about story then shenmue is up there

no

no

Saying "period" after you state something only makes you look like a tool.
Period.

If you end a sentence with three pediods those are just called ellipsis.

Yeah. It means he's an uncertain faggot

Kindom Hearts

Why is it the favorite game of "that kid", the one that smells like shit and has piss stains?

that's the target audience

>The story is bad because I don't understand it

I unironically think KH has one of the best stories in vidya. Not THE best though.

I adore the lore and there is so much stuff going on to make a complete culture. Its a rollercoaster of a ride.

>tripfag has shit taste

Potter!

What happened to her

i still don't even know what KH is about

I like Kingdom Hearts and even I say no

>Dude light and darkness man

A guy samefags so hard he destroys the fabric of reality

A guy really wants to find the center of the universe. This requires the souls of a few anime kids and also making 12 other incarnations of himself. Oh, and Mickey Mouse is basically Optimus Prime for some reason.

Tools are useful though.
Period.

me too man, all i know is that some dumb retard uses a big key as a sword also goofy is there for some reason

It’s stupid fun, that’s it. Enjoy the ride you colossal faggots.

tranny voice actor duh

>The story is good because I don't understand it

If someone says this, ask them to explain the story and watch them fumble.

No
You can call it entertaining maybe, if you have a certain sense of humor.

Even the most worthless YA fiction has better writing than Kingdom Hearts. Even Ready Player One has a better story than Kingdom Hearts 2. Diehards like to hide behind the plot's complexity, as if complexity is the same thing as depth, just because it makes them feel intelligent. As if being confused about a simplistic story being told in an obstructive way is the same thing as being confused by a genius writer.

>people take the story of KH seriously
>people get mad thinking all fans of the series take the story seriously
>people get upset at the people who think all fans of KH take the story seriously
>people who take the story seriously get mad at those who don't
Strange series

There are two tiers of Kingdom Hearts fans.
Those who like it for the story without irony
Those who like it for literally any other reason.

For a 10 year old, he might be.

t. brainlet

t. Cow Tools

Even taken ironically, as the most ridiculously high budget chuuni fan fiction adaptation, it's still pretty lacking as far as comedic value goes. It's not The Room. It's just sort of watery. Just sort of there. Even though there's Disney and Final Fantasy it comes off as bland and stiff. It's disappointing, really. The only kind of person I could see claiming they ironically enjoy it is someone who gets drunk and plays the game with a big band of friends, or someone who one would describe as an 'ironic weeb'. The kind of person who says he "hates shonenshit" and then spins around to stream the next episode of One Punch Man off of Crunchyroll.

You're hiding again.

You have no sense of fun, lad. I bet you use the word "kino".

Fuck no there is a reason why KH is only liked by autists and fujoshi

It has goofy

The gameplay is good, thought, so you don't have to be a weeb to enjoy KH.

>The gameplay is good

>thinks coolface has any relation to trolling
Look upon this newfag and despair

Go away and do not return, immigrant.

>He's doubling down

>the redditor begins posting reddit comics after getting BTFO
like clockwork

My favorite RPG is Barkley Gaiden. Don't talk to me about humor.

Don't get me started. TL;DR the combat of KH2 is fun, on autopilot when on "hard" mode, but has way too many flaws and missteppings. They don't know how to construct good combat, full stop.

The two most autistic things in this world that a human being can do is talk about Sonic the Hedgehog's plot or Kingdom Hearts' plot and I honestly don't know which one wins on the autism scale. If you don't believe me try to reply to this post with a succinct recap of the Kingdom Hearts plot using the names of as many characters as possible then read it back to yourself.

Autistic kids are autistic. Fat broads slap their clam while playing. The end.

why do americans follow people they don't know?

I wouldn't call the gameplay good. There's too much reliance on reflect and high iframe dodging to call it that. Revenge value was pretty neat but it really trivializes the game once you become very familiar with it. Drive forms needed some balancing beyond the anti-Sora garbage especially limit form with its OP attacks.

Oh I am SO going to tear into him...

By that logic I know funny because I watched airplane once and call it my favorite movie. You can't argue about how funny you are m8.

>say you like the story
>get what on for liking something autistic (narrative edition)
>say you like the gameplay
>anons shit on it for not being high strat perfect frame autism simulators (gameplay edition)

Yes

If you disagree be ready to get owned, lamers