Now that Hiromi Tsuru is dead, what's gonna happen to Bulma?

Now that Hiromi Tsuru is dead, what's gonna happen to Bulma?
Who's gonna voice in future DBZ games?

strawpoll.me/14418907

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GM_tIcFPgMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's just hope Dragon Ball dies for good. We need less games with shit art design.

Unfortunate, but I listen to dubbed anyway. Why couldn't they have taken grandma Goku from us

At this point, I'm pretty sure OP's not bullshitting.

>Seven hours ago news

yyyyyup

I wonder what'll they do to the character. Just replace the seiyuu or HAKAI in some manner?

They're probably just going to find some 20 year old instagram/youtube slut who sounds similar enough to replace her

don't you fucking joke with that

do you even realize what that would mean, the fucking DB community would fucking erupt in a sea of sorrow and tears

Bulma is best girl.

why did this happen to my bulma ;_;

I heard rumors that Toei is going to replace her with Nami's VA.

Pretty sad news considering Bulma has been with the series since the fucking beginning

They'll give her a new voice and maybe less scenes, just like what happened to King Kai

Really horrific way to die too.

She might not be in them

In super storywise, it would be stupid to kill her offscreen for no reason, they can find a replacement, im sure theres thousands of capable VAs ready to jump to the chance, and thanks to the ToP arc's pace they have still enough time to do so.

The real problem here is DBFZ, its not known if all of Ms.tsuru's Bulma lines were actually recorded already, if not, or the game's story might get heavily butchered or arcsys might need to delay the game to allow for the replacement VA to record the lines.

i wonder whats going to happen with fighterz, if her scenes are unfinished then they will have to completely rerecord all her lines

She'll probably just disappear like most of the other characters from Dragon Ball.

They'll probably kill her offscreen.
It will make Vegeta fucking pissed, he goes ultra instinct or some bullshit transformation, canon gets fucked again, everything is going to be ok

yeah, Bulma to me is just as important as goku, roshi, vegeta and krillin

What happened?

The day granny Goku bites it is the day Dragon Ball dies
She's THAT iconic

probably a hostile takeover of her body by zamasu from cells timeline

bulma black

>When I saw a video explaining the specific injury/illness that caused her death

jesus christ I wish I didn't had seen that asfsd I can only imagine how painful it must've been

Aortic dissection

>caring about subs

she's iconic, but she sucks and is annoying. i wish dbs would hurry up and do at least two dubbed episodes a week

i personally love frieza's american dub

Aortic dissection.
>Aortic dissection occurs when an injury to the innermost layer of the aorta allows blood to flow between the layers of the aortic wall, forcing the layers apart. In most cases this is associated with a sudden onset of severe chest or back pain, often described as "tearing" in character. Also, vomiting, sweating, and lightheadedness may occur. Other symptoms may result from decreased blood supply to other organs such as stroke or mesenteric ischemia.Aortic dissection can quickly lead to death from not enough blood flow to the heart or rupture of the aorta.

something about ponytail Bulma gets my pants smaller

the english voice actor like shes done for everything

Is this the lady who does the english voice for Bulma?

she had John Ritters disease?

yeah there's really no way to detect that and once it happens you're dead

sounds painful

japanese dub of bulma, come on user Hiromi Tsuru isnt an english name

who fucking cares about VAs

>Vegeta finally gets to become Ultra Instinct
>At the expense of his dead wife

would be pretty badass desu

there's worse ways to die.
still a shame though.

ironically, she was found in her car unconscious

Oh. No one cares then. Carry on acting like you all care.

>dragonball jap VA

There's no way they still need voice over lines this close to release. That's usually something that gets taken care of early on, since the story in stone by now as well.

does japan goku still sound like a old lady?

FOX...

>John Ritters disease

not sure that's a disease. just a defect.

if alcoholism is a disease anything can be a disease

how is that ironic?

>tfw cant watch sub dragonball anything because of gokus terrible, off putting, ear splitting voice

Holy shit it is so fucking bad.

i care, i like the sub
fuck you user, i hope you die the same way

it isn't.

They are going to mourn for a while but a replacement will be put into place, Tien also had an inconic VA (he voiced Bright Noa from Gundam) who died almost a decade ago, took only a few months by Tien's new (now current) voice took over in the games and in Super he basically was Tien since the begining.

Like I said.

No one.

Here you go user I updated that for you

Well, rest in peace.

>japanese can't dub in english

wow, racist

>the most popular anime ever
>dying

>Toei made a point that if Goku's voice actress would die they would just kill the series out of respect
>didn't factor in the death of the other VA's
Your move, Toei.

Japan, they are real celebrities there, not like in murika where the "voice talents" go on strike and nobody gives a shit.

what will happen when toriyama croaks?

They are already went through Tienshihan's original VA dying, the only thing they did was to keep Tien silent in that "Yo Son Goku and His Friends Return" special.

Bulma is the best girl, especially when she was young

first bulma best bulma.

the sky gets filled with toriyama faces and we have to get zeno to erase the multiverse, because in all likely hood he wished for imortality

Japan will declare official mourning for 3 days.

Searching that and seeing one of the possible causes being chest injury and she just so happened to be found unconscious in her car, she might've stopped suddenly, then hit her chest against the steering wheel, which might've caused, well, everything afterwards. Seeing some other information leads me to believe it mostly happens to older men in their sixties or seventies, although that doesn't mean she wasn't probable to get it either way, since she was nearing her sixties.

It fits his character perfectly.

How hard did she shlick that night?

youtube.com/watch?v=GM_tIcFPgMg

King Kai was pretty much a nobody, Bulma has been there since Episdoe / Chapter 1, I think Shounen Jump might write an official mourning letter or something with an special Bulma drawing by Toriyama.

Purple hair

This. If I'm being honest, the only dub actors who are better are Goku and Frieza. Goku does the intense action scenes better than Grandma and the Frieza dub is just godlike.

>most popular anime
That's HxH.

DIE

Too bad about what's going on with Frieza's dub actor.

Extremely, this actually generated a vocal Bulma x Goku fanbase at the time in Japan, Toriyama's editor at the time wanted it to happen but Toriyama was against it as he has multiple times romance isn't his thing, if a couple happens is purely out of convinience to make other characters appear.

is later DB even good? never bothered with it.

She was Naomi from MGS too, thankfully Naomi and MGS itself died before her.

You should watch it before someone calls you cancer.

that's not good incentive.

>Japanese
>dub
it's not a dub if the original voice is Japanese.

C3 is definitely the best Bulma.

do you think she recorded dbfz story already?

I think you're just fat. Time to get new pants.

they will find someone with a voice that is close enough

isnt tien VA death for 10 years now?

Well then you should know that Friezas VA is more than likely going to die as well.

i prefer frieza's gook voice
english goku is far superior to grandma goku tho

HxH is actual garbage.

You're being deliberately provocative over a person's death simply because you prefer a different actor? Way to represent the dub fanbase in a positive light.

Japan is autistic when it coems to character voices they dont recast so she'll just vanish like king kai did.

that sounds fun as fuck, cant wait.

Purple hair Bulma is best Bulma.

>i personally love frieza's american dub

He's on his deathbed right now, unless someone can find him two working lungs. Will you care to donate?

I really don't care what you think. You subhumans are beneath me.

actually it is because its not live action so the scenes never had voices to begin with and had to be dubbed over, with live action its not a dub because the scenes are recorded at the same time as the voice lines

all animation is dubbed

lmao I was wondering why king kai sounded different. the original one was the best

so this is what TV was like before the gay mafia took over...

Hasn’t she said enough lines of the course of the series and games that they can just copy paste old dialogue at this point?

Dragon Ball is great from beginning to end.

That's not how that macro works.

Please, stop posting.

They had no problem recasting Roshi and Tien when their actors died. Hell, Nozawa has a pupil ready to take over for her once she dies.
This won't be any different.