He makes OC characters or self-inserts instead of joke characters in MMOs

>He makes OC characters or self-inserts instead of joke characters in MMOs

>he plays mmos

sauce?

I create dolls

>hahaha i'm so ironic and wacky and randum xDDD

sauce
i wanna marry stronko

>that guy who always makes ugly as fuck characters and/or uses meme hairstyles like afros and pompadours

>Cartoon Network
FUCK YOU, Google.

NEED SAUCE ON MUSCLEFU

Net-juu

Yeah dude lmfao black guy with afro is so hecking funny xDDD

Kys

I literally always self-insert. Only that way I can bear the farm and other players.

your self-insert is a joke character lmao

>can't show skill at character creator
>goes the "i'm retarded on purpose" road

Thanks.

I self inserted myself into AA2.
Everywhere else I make a retarded joke character

>he doesnt strike a perfect balance between believably cool and ridiculously retarded
git gud lmao

this

bruh...those stretched textures look like shit
that's why I'm not playing my charr, no decent armor aside from the cultural ones

what's wrong with self-inserts?
I like to see my face in the story

desu all the textures in gw2 look like shit. the rest of the visuals are pretty nice but the texture quality is like ps2 tier

>they don't play the cat race

>always make character archetypes from D&D games I played long ago
>have yet to get tired of them

but yeah, enjoy playing that stealth character named Poopshank.

i always roll a regular non-waifu/turboslut girl unless it's first person or heavily story based with character interactions

I'm sorry user

>or uses meme hairstyles like afros and pompadours
>shitting on them

i make self inserts so i can see my virtual self fall in love with video game characters

I heard that a lot...

there are some nice armor textures, but you're right, most of them are dogshit, even on the highest settings

>he's too insecure to make a character he genuinely thinks is cool because people may think its shit so he goes full retard to shield himself from criticism

>playing mmos
>playing videogames

> He strictly makes joke characters and now everyone he comes across has to deal with his shitty sense of humor because he's an epic memes man.

but I make loli characters I can fap to

>there's a muscle woman race
Fem roe master race reporting in

>He doesn't use retarded meme hairstyles

Most people on Sup Forums elect to associate themselves with an unpopular minority because they lack a personality of their own. In this thread's case, it is popular to self-insert or express one's own creativity. OP has elected to associate himself with the faggots that shun that idea, and clearly feels better about his poor decisions when he belittles those that oppose his minority view.

This whole board is basically hipster refugees from the 2007-12 era and the 12-year-olds that parrot the stupid shit those refugees says. And a small part of the board is black people and women pretending to be racist and sexist.

arms too big

>he doesnt play as a cute female (male) character

>create a character
>no breast slider
>no pompadour hair
That's how you know a game isn't fun.

>pale face
>freckles
>RED HAIR

>he doesn't make characters he wants to fuck
It's like you like staring at man ass

That's normally my second character.

They're XIV's sole redeeming feature.

>He cares what other people do in a video game.

Pompadours are cool.

That has too many.

>skill at character creator
>Waluigi gif
This is the most autistic post I've seen today.

if you are here from the old times something went wrong in your life.
If not then probably the recent or a few years older political events/video game journalism led you here. I don't think the later is a worst case cenario, because a lot of people had enough of the lies of the industry.

Seriously I trust an ugandan clay pottery forum more than most sites and devs.

fuck off joke characters are the worst, literal pleb tier, done by lazy people who don't know how to make a good looking character

>not making the ugliest possible character

I try to make my characters as suave as possible.

t. wifu fag
t. Xx_Darkness_xX batwing fag

i like to fap to my mmo waifu every day instead of looking at an ugly man that serves no other purpose other than attention whoring with gaudy hairstyles and clothes

If it's a third person I try to make a hot female I can fap to, if it's first person I go male self insert.

How is this so hard to understand?

Self insert male if there is cool armor preferably with full face helmets. Waifu if there is no cool armor but there is slut wear. Skip that trash if it has neither.

>game gives you the option to create a perfect waifu
>create a cringy self-insert instead
shiggery diggery doo

The only people who make ugly/joke characters are brainlets that are too stupid to get good at creating real characters.

>just posts a picture of lindsay from rooster teeth
rude

Why bother when you gear them up anyway.

>make OC character
>face is covered by a helmet for the majority of the game

Shut up, they're epic

This.
Almost every fucking game with a character creator has commonplace full-face helmets (with open-face being early-game only and "invisible" helms being rare and/or ineffective) and no "hide" options. 90% of the time, your character faces away from the camera anyways, so fuck this autistic "aesthetic" shit. I'm making my poor sap look like he got hit with an ugly lumber factory.
>tfw no female ass and thighs sliders

What if I make both?

>Not making old people in character creations
>Mfw

Recommend me some MMOs with breast and hip sliders

>pompadours
So that's what that obnoxious hairstyle is called.

Now I wish I had saved the wifebeater Fallout 4 pic.

>Pompadour
>meme hair
You’re a fag

>He wastes time customizing his character when the patrician course of action is just getting a helmet and never seeing your character's face again

>He doesn't RP as Shrek

I mean he's not wrong

But Pompadour make my Freddy Mercury PSO2 character /fa/ as fuck.

the fuck did you say huh punk ? you shiting on pompadours ? say that to my face fag not behind a monitor and see what happens

>not marrying them all
shake my head
it's like you don't want a harem of cute girls and ever lasting love by your 2D wives

This show is bringing back the MMO itch again, but I don't want to get into another fucing themepark, and sadly it seems that's all there is these days.

>being a fag that plays Gnome

>being gay

You got me, user. But hate him all you want, Sir Friendly was an expertly trained pawn.

BROTHER

extremely low IQ anime poster

What are the best MMOs currently avaliable, Sup Forums?

xiv

but really, they're all trash

>tfw never feels right unless all my characters are ginger
End me bros.

ahahahaha

Roes are for cuddling
Cats are for the rape dungeons

WoW Classic doesnt come out for at least another year

Why don't muscular girls in real life look this good?

Post more stronk waifu.

Because real life is ugly.

Nice taste in armour.

It confuses me that so few people play them.
It confuses me even more that they all play tank exclusively.
It confuses me even more than this that every single Roe that isn't a meme flaming homo is probably one of the best people you'll find on your server and other players somehow don't realize this.

same to you user, that axe is pretty good too

I started tanking just so I could wear that armor I'm a tank main now

Too bad like 3/4 of all equipables flatten out their chest for some reason. The wide hips yet absolute lack of ass is also baffling.

Welcome to the good life. Tanks in XIV are truly spoiled for armour, especially in heavensward. All 3 alexander tank sets are good stuff.

God damn, I don't think there's ever been tits that big in DQ before.