Nintendo

>Nintendo

I don't know what's worst? The fact that you care this much about a console or the fact that your browsing reddit.

>your
this is the worst

I don't know what's worst? The fact that you care this much about a console or the fact that your browsing reddit.

>Nintendo fans are literally neckbeards that smell so much that tournament organizers have to make official statements where they ask them to wash themselves.

The old adage "like father, like son" really works here.

where's the one with their faces switched?

Literal disgusting manchildren.

His Dad cared enough about his son to go out and buy him a Nintendo Switch

I am willing to bet at least 95% of people on Sup Forums grew up without a father or an abusive father and this is why it pisses you guys off so much.

I'm white so no

Tell me Sup Forums did your dad ever play video game with you?

This boy looks like he consumes trailerloads of soy.

delete

Not abusive, but my dad was, and is an alcoholic. When I was 17, my mom had had enough and told him if he doesn't quit drinking she'll just leave with me. He quit, but he emulates the taste or ferling I guess with grape juice in wine glasses. He obviously misses it.

My dad got me a PS1 for christmas and years later a PS2 for christmas. Those memories are fucking great. Then the fucking economy crumbled, he became an alcoholic and I haven't been happy ever since. Fuck you America and fuck you kikes for ruining my life.

No shit, why else would people get so upset over this?

My dad was great, but he's dead now. Died a couple years ago.

>da jooz are the reason why my life sucks

My dad bought my sister and I a Gamecube and Melee literally out of nowhere. We didn't even ask for it.

Shit was cash.

>OP mad because his dad doesn't care about him

if the truly cared about his faggot son, he'd buy him a pair of running shoes
he's a shit dad, turning his son into the same fat faggot he is

why are murricans so fucking fat is food free or what

My dad bought me a Game Boy back in the day. I think he regrets that decision to this very day.

If 2007-2008 never had happened I would still have a family.

you're projecting there.

my dad bought me the last Wii in the area back when it was impossible to find at launch. love u dad

There are tons of black people on Sup Forums (77% chance of no father). So yeah.

>Grape Juice

Fuck off, Trucy.

This is pathetic but not just because he's a fatso whom needs his father to go out and buy luxury entertainment products for him.
It's pathetic because the first thing he did with his new console was take a picture with his Dad and post it on Reddit so other pathetic people can hit that upvote button for him and he can feel better about being pathetic.

yeah, look at his father's face, is so happy.
looking at his son playing children games.

don't know
maybe just trying to fill the void where culture is supposed to be lol

Because things are different now, fathers in this generation understand better, I grew up in a shitty apartment in downtown Boston, came home early one day from work (Was 13 and had to work) to find my dad beating my mother, when I tried to stop him he beat me bad, broke a few of my teeth out of my skull, when I went to call 911 my mother screamed "NO DON'T, WE CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT HIM!"

We let him beat us and treat us like shit for years, I grew up with no video games because we couldn't afford it, I had to go into work and explain to my boss that I fell down my apartment stairs but secretly he knew that my father beat us, he ended up calling the police and my father was arrested and put in jail, and just like my mother told me, we couldn't survive without him and his job, we lost the apartment and slept in our car for a while until my aunt decided to take us in, she didn't own a TV and brought home a lot of abusive guys who were just like my father

One of them got extremely drunk one night and started smashing up the place, police were called and the bruises they saw on me they thought my mother did and my mother was arrested for a bit, they found drugs at my aunt's place so they took me away from her, by the time I was 18 I was on my own living on the streets and going from place to place trying to survive

So yeah, it makes me a bit mad.

> browses reddit
> grammar fag
> fucking kill you'reself

ITT pathetic jaded cunts who can't stand seeing other people being happy

The only time my parents bought something as expensive as a console was at christmas and the stipulation was that it was a family present to be shared

Any parent that goes out on a whim and buys a fucking console for their kid for no reason is trash

Why are these people like this?
Shit like this is why I conceal my power level.

This. I only played pirated games on a shitty until I got a job to buy my own shit.
Never had a family to gift me stuff and there's literally nothing wrong with it.

>cared enough
>his son is an obese cunt
>cared enough
no,he didn't.

>feminist fanfiction

based abusive father

Roasties and faggot children need to get btfo more

>worst
>your

Stop posting here until you learn english, pajeet.

The fact that you're up in arms about reddit is even more pathetic, grow up you useless manchild

They look British.