IT'S UP!

IT'S UP!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UtutLlUVZgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any improvements?

UMA

ITS TRASH!

1080p and your battery won't die during a match.

*Wall of Disruption*
*Sphere Kuribo*
*Enemy controller*
*CYBER ANGEL X'S EFFECT ACTIVATES*
*Mirror Wall*
*OTK's you*

Bravo Konami

Being able to do other things while Auto duel grinding

the game is 1440p on my galaxy s7 and I don't think the PC version lets you go above 1080p

don't forget

>all the URs in a BOX will always be in the last 10-20 card packs making you waste thousands of gems anyway

>not believing in the heart of the cards and drawing a sphere kuriboh from 2 packs in a 200 pack boxset

It's garbage.

Macaco de merda.

Why should I play this over YGOPro?

only if you are a lucklet.
you can play both and this one is official.

Because its the one people actually like to play and doesn't look like hot garbage.

>you can play both
But why would I want to?

>this one is official.
...so?

Why would anyone care what the client they used to play a card game looked like? I would honestly play a version of yugioh with all the card art replaced with MS Paint drawing if the card list was up to date, the game was automated and it had a decent userbase.

so don't
No one is forcing you to play, you asked why and he gave a reason, It does'nt matter if you don't like the reason he gave.

Can I link my phone account?

Because people like things that are visually pleasing?

DELICIA

Yeah, you can sync it with your phone so you can continue playing on either device

So basically, "muh graffix"

No?

the issue with ygopro is that everyone has the entire card pool available so they stick to the worst cancer decks. if you got friends to play with then it might be fun but if you don't then you're in for a bad time.

Personally I enjoy opening packs in a card game, it also doesn't look like some manchild in his mom's basement made it.

and people who like to play on their phone and PC with a linked account, kinda big deal for some
SHOCKING right? People like something you don't

Fuck, just when I stopped playing on mobile. Guess I'll have to spend another $1000 on gems.

To be fair thats the same for every online card game including Duel Links - it's just all meta decks. That's just the nature of competition. Get's a bit stale, but it doesn't mean YOU have to stick to the meta.

I'm pretty sure YGOPro has a mobile client too. I don't think the apple version is up to date though.

At least with duel links not everyone has the entire card pool the second they start playing. So if you decide to play bronze in duel links, you're going up against people with an identical noobie card pool. If you queue for a random ygopro match, you will most likely get matched with someone who copied their entire deck online from a theorycraft forum.

Yeah but if you play Duel links for any significant amount of time you'll rank up quickly enough that you're just facing the same meta decks over and over. If anything, Ygo Pro allowing access to the whole cardpool actually increases variety of decks, because the cardpool itself is extremely large and there are tonnes of archetypes that have received enough support over the last 15 years that they're playable. Of course, you won't be winning any tournaments playing off meta, but the same goes for Duel Links.

ESTO ES EL FIN, YUGI

none whatsoever

holy fucking trash UI.

I got my first Sphere Kuriboh in my first 10 pack then immediately reset the box afterwards.

>all the URs in a BOX will always be in the last 10-20 card packs making you waste thousands of gems anyway
Everyfucking box I swear, if there is only one or two URs left it always end up in the last three packs. Duel Links boxes are fixed.
>pic related me trying to get MW

>I'm pretty sure YGOPro has a mobile client too
It has and it's shit mate, have you played it? Couldn't install on my main phone because of how obnoxious the clear install is, so it will void my crappy warranty police, on my side one it runs really bad and my side phone is not even old

YGOPro isn't made for the general public like Duel Links is. Its purpose is to supplement the actual card game and teach people the basics of how to play. It isn't supposed to be a digital replacement like YGOPro is.

since I started playing 6 months ago, I have earned so much free currency that I have at least 1 of every UR in the game. The game is very generous with how much free currency they give you

I seem to come across URs pretty easily by buying 10 packs at once.

you shouldn't be playing mobile games for a significant amount of time in the first place. you play on the toilet or at downtime at work, that's it. if meta is such a issue to you then don't play ranked mode, there are duel rooms in duel links where anybody can fuck around. it's a lot more easier to manage than say ygopro chatrooms

>haven't played since GX days

can't wait to suck

You actually have a remote chance of playing people that aren't running 100% optimal decks.

Yu-gi-oh was only ever fun when playing with 3rd rate decks put together with what whatever shitty cards you could get your hands on.

>and teach people the basics of how to play
I mean, it doesn't do a very good job of that since it's missing a bunch of card types and the field itself is different. You'd get a better learning experience from playing literally any Yugioh handheld, console or PC release in the last decade.

>it's another "I REMEMBER THE OLD DAYS" thread
>it's another "unga bunga me summon summoned skull unga bunga me equip axe of despair" thread
>it's another "NO SYNCHRO NO XYZ NO PENDULUM NO CHAIN LINKS NO META NO GRAVEYARD NO FUN" thread
>it's another "well when /I/ play I [long list of backwards house rules that ruin the game]" thread
>it's another "I Solemn Exodia!" thread
>it's another "my 60 card deck of one-ofs beat peep!" thread
>it's another "why do I need a magnifying glass for a card, and I'm not talking about Reinquished, TER, or Last Turn!" thread
>it's another "archetypes (anything non-generic) killed the game but Pot of Greed, Graceful Charity, HFD, Heavy Storm, and the rest of Chaos/Goat staples are totally ok" thread
>it's another "is mirror force banned????" thread
>it's another "monster reborn needs to stay banned" thread
>it's another "Synchros/Xyzs/Pendulums killed the game (forgets Airblade Turbo and DAD Return)" thread
>it's another "*holds up summoned skull* let me have fun the wrong way" thread
>it's another "pls mak dark majishiun gud" thread
>it's another "unga bunga me hate speed and combos" thread
>it's another "unga bunga we need no white" thread
>it's another "I hate kozmo" thread
>it's another "I hate settingu scales" thread
>it's another "solemn is negated by jinzo" thread
>it's another "lol remember when he attacked le mooooon" thread
>it's another thread full of anime-only secondaries who miss le "golden" days
>it's another "why do you keep slaugheting my gate guardian deck with these 'ritual beasts', they arent even blue!" thread
>it's another "muh kozaky lock" thread
>unga bunga another beatdown only unga thread
>it's another "g-guys why can't I use my Stardust Dragon from Starlight Road again???" thread
>it's another "Ring of Destruction on Peten!" w-what do you mean it missed timing???" thread
>it's another "*flips Despell* you activated my trap card!" thread

Meta isn't an issue to me at all. I was responding to someone who claimed that YGO Pro was boring because the players all use meta decks. My point was that that applies to Duel Links as well in anything but the absolute lowest of beginner ranks.

If the game doesn't motivate you to play for very long then it can't be all that good of a game.

then dont fucking play it. stick with whatever works for you.
jesus christ, stop being so autistic.

>Yu-gi-oh was only ever fun when playing with 3rd rate decks put together with what whatever shitty cards you could get your hands on.
100% disagree. That was fun when I was a kid, undoubtedly, but playing by the meta is much more strategy intensive and consistent than hoping I draw into the right card in my 60 card deck full of singles like I did as a kid.

Legacy of the Duelist does a good job of explaining the mechanics, but I feel like Duel Links is easier to grasp and matches are shorter because of the smaller field and lower life points value.

basically duel links is pick up and play, real yugioh is for people who want to spend hundreds of hours understanding fine tune strategy.

The game have only DM and GX worlds anyway. But have some new cards from the recent nostalgia support.

>hundred of hours to learn ygo meta
this a joke?
cards play themselves in any meta deck

meta in duel links only applies to top ELO ranks.
if you use meta in duel rooms then you're gonna get called a faggot and not get invited.

>hundreds of hours
I mean it really doesn't take that long to learn. I learned how to play the proper version of the game as a 10 year old with the gameboy advance games. At most it would take you like an hour to learn.

so what you're saying is that real yugioh is for brainlets

>more strategy intensive and consistent

LOL
>go first
>win
great strategy

>but playing by the meta is much more strategy intensive
The design process, sure, but only if you are not netdecking, which if you "play by the meta" you most likely are. Even so, the actual duel has 0 strategy involved, you just autopilot until you vomit your deck into the field in one turn and win, unless the opponent vomited his own deck onto the field first.

ill give it a try whats the best deck to aim for

>3rd worlder
>excited for yugioh
wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=UtutLlUVZgg

dawn of destiny, servant of kings, and crimson tyrant boxes has some good essential cards. you also want to get enemy controller its a stable

>tiny phone screen comparable to a monitor

>posting Dgayed
make sure you pay your monthly sub fee to the discord channel

1440p on a high PPI amoled screen will look 100x better than 1080p on a LCD.

I got 2650 of those crystals.

What should I buy?

Just started. I have 3200 gems. What pull or do?

see
mainly just figure out what decks you want to build in mind then look at what packs have the cards you need. I highly recommend sticking to the miniboxes instead of the big boxes since you're more likely to get good stuff from a 80 pack minibox than a 200 set box.

You can't go wrong with mirror wall
but what deck do you want to play

>Want to use bakura
>apparently he's event only
They're going to rerelease all these characters for the new pc players right?

wall of disruption is better than mirror wall and it's in the 80 pack servant of kings box instead of the 200 pack ultimate rising box

>Spanish

are you somehow not playing against ancient gears half the time

The silent magician waifufags convinced me to open that box, but I got most of the way through it before realizing you only get 1 Level 8 before resetting
Then I blew my SR tickets on A Legendary Ocean before realizing it comes up from the Card Trader sometimes
Now I play Ultimate Insects while I try to collect Ice Barrier monsters from that one 200 pack box. What do I do.

reroll

I use my phoenix deck against them. all ancient gear decks are super reliant on their backrow, once you remove their backrow then they're deck is pretty much bricked.

I'd still take wall of disruption because the effect lasts much longer. you can only use mirror wall for 1-2 turns at least, you pull a disruption their entire monster line becomes useless all game until they sent to the graveyard

Ok, is someone going to put a room to duel the fuck out each other with the less meme cards possible?

This user get it.

Autism

But Ultimate Insect is actually kinda fun when I don't draw all my Level 5s in my opening hand. Shit for PVP though. I guess I can just start a new account on Steam and play this one on my phone, unless I get a shitton of stuff for connecting them that is.

It's Italian.

>can't scroll through cards
>no jap audio
>bad mouse click detection
fuck no. it is worse

want to make a dark magician girl deck. what are some must have cards?

dark magician

Might be Portuguese too.

Steam is getting mobile tier releases. But we already know pc masterace is shit.

Yes, the event are fairly regular. Don't forget to write about it in the surveys they do, if they are avaiable on pc version.

>event only

I started playing a couple days ago. I'm trying to get Horus right now.
Earlier today I opened 5 packs and pulled 3 UR's, but none of them were what I wanted.
>tfw you pull 5 Headed Dragon and realize how useless he is in just a few seconds, but also can't bring yourself to trash him

the only valid complaint is no jap audio, everything else works for me just like it does on the tablet version.

It's hue language.

MACACO

dark magician decks are too bricky right now. you spend multiple turns to bring out your best magicians only to get shut down by 1 wall of disruption or a red eyes zombie

thats fine. i'm not invested in pvp but only for completing quests. i just want to complete a dark magician girl deck as a goal for this game

>>it's another thread full of anime-only secondaries who miss le "golden" days
I don't think you know what "secondary" mean, user. Because the very first thing that Yu-gi-oh is is a manga. Anime may be secondaries, but at this point card game players are literal fucking tertiaries.

No it's not retard. It's Portuguese.

i like how this series has branching paths for qualifying as a tertiary fan

In that case you should get dark magician support cards. Yugi and I think tea drops them. There's also a card in one of the packs (I forgot) that can summon dark magician girl from your deck for no cost. Add that card with that one dark magician soul card (special summon dark magician from your deck if you control a dark magician girl)

>it started as a manga so its the source
>when the manga was no where close to Bandais or Upper Deck
We can keep playing this game

What is this shit, just downloaded the game and I only have shitty monsters without any effect.

Don't tell me that his game only have the boring first generation of cards...

Yes.

You start the game with a ton of gems and you use those gems to buy card packs for better cards. You can also duel legendary duelists to get rare cards.

No, they have a mix of both, Cyber Angels is an archetype from 2016. Samurai Skull is a card from months ago.

It's like any real YGO game without being a real YGO, it gets expanded over the time.

ill look for them. thanks

Which game ?

The card game is flat-out adapted from the manga, there's literally no discussing that at any point.

there's no shame in admitting what the source is, it's a literal licensed card game based on a jump manga, the author's name and the original date of publication is printed on every card even

no matter how developed or refined the mechanics get, the origin's not gonna magically change

is this the game where you can be the bad guy?