I was really high on ambien sometime last night and when I woke up it turns out I bought this thing on Ebay...

I was really high on ambien sometime last night and when I woke up it turns out I bought this thing on Ebay. The guy already shipped it so it's too late to return it. Did I just waste 300 dollars or is thing semi-enjoyable?

post pic with timestamp

>I was high LOL

I'm so sorry

get job simulator

I'm sorry for your loss OP
Stay off drugs yuo faggots

Rez VR and RE7 in vr mode is pretty intersting with it desu

good reason to play No Heroes Allowed! VR
and The Invisible Hours

the fact that you got it before black friday is the real tragedy

anyways, RE7 on VR with HUD turned off is 10/10 experience

I love mine. Getting skyrim today. Re7 is 10/10

I am truly sorry for your lots.

who /Mundy/ here?

Arizona sunshine is pretty ok if you like zombies, also resident evil biohazard vr is hella cool

agreed

Rez Infinite is a great choice too! should be on sale over black friday though, so wait a bit.

>Arizona sunshine
bad choice for psvr
Farpoint does the shooter action better, especially with an aim controller

>old VR model
>not even the bundle with the camera

lol. i mean, its already funny as is that you bought one but funnier that its the outdated one.

>I was really high on ambien sometime last night

what's your dosage?

kinda sucks, ambien is getting me fat by removing my inhibitions causing me to snack at midnight. i never used to do that before.

>I was high LOL

it's so much more than that, more like getting black out drunk. so nights i ambien text random people, and i think im having a great conversation. the next morning, i dont even remember i texted anyone until i check my phone and my conversation is literally blocks of letters.

stop shitposting, the changes made to the headset are hardly something to get worked up over

>Did I just waste 300 dollars or is thing semi-enjoyable?
I can only talk for the oculus, but it sure is enjoyable. There are some aspects some people mind and others don't. In the end it comes down to your own judgement.

how is it shitposting? the new model bundle set is generally cheaper and comes with a camera and has less wire clutter. stop using words you dont understand the meaning of.