charlesmartinet.com/voiceover.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NcdkFsVFzMI&feature=youtu.be&t=3m34s
youtube.com/watch?v=UWINseIbbdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qevVLEYFfC4
youtube.com/watch?v=jkgLH1phPew
youtube.com/watch?v=jUIK7jl3Hpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is gonna voice Mario when he dies?
Or are they just going to reuse old lines forever?

in anime, if a VA dies the show usually gets cancelled and/or the character dies offscreen

I highly doubt Nintendo is going to kill off Mario .

then refer to the first option

I highly doubt Nintendo is going to stop the Mario series .

I find it highly unlikely that Nintendo would dare kill off one of its most popular and most recognized brands.

then refer to this option

when it comes to iconic voices, the current VA will train a younger VA to take the reigns when the current VA gets too old or dies. so there is probably already another person preparing for the role.

mario is literally the most recognizable thing related to video games

It's not like he's giving any speeches, right? They'll just reuse his bing bing wahoo sounds.

Actually I can't remember where exactly but he said that he has been recording lines and sounds for a few years now just for that event.

I think he said something like "30 hours studio time every week for the last 4 years"

I think were good friendo.

He's a 60yo virgin
youtube.com/watch?v=RTGzcEz4Dgo

HEY YOU!
GET OFFA MAH CLOUD!

>Who is gonna voice Mario when he dies?
Hopefully no one. Mario has been shit since they gave him a voice.

Exactly my point. Nintendo would not even dare to think about killing off their most recognizable characters.

Wow we got a cool guy here.

Qt
Also living the life

are these canon

I heard he's so long gay bowser. He can press start to play in my let's a go, if you yippee what I'm wahoo'ing.

God, so pathetic. Not like us patricians who spend the time on Sup Forums.

Nintendo probably has like 8 million hours worth of Mario voice clips of various bing bings and single words or short phrases. Who know what they have of his voice work for the other characters he does.

lol

I know, right? Imagine being virgin at 60 and videogames being your everything, really sad.

>That interview with Conan where Charles admits he’s never had a girlfriend
Dudes probably a fucking virgin, lol

It's a me - MARIO!

h-he's the elder litch
HE'S THE ELDER LITCH

Joke is on you dork.
Not only is he the voice for the face of an entertainment medium but he also has wizard powers.
What have you done with your life?

That's so cute

He has a pedophile face, I bet he hides bad stuff.

Imagine being worried about this.
Imagine being worried that when you're 50 years old the protagonist of your blip blop, bing bing wahoo kids game might change voice actors.
Imagine PLAYING a bing bing wahoo kids game at 50.

Yikes.

This made me smile. I hope he was having fun and not just because he was expected to.

>Being so much of a brainlet he can't figure out this puzzle.

Lmaoing at ur life.

>picture
That may be what they're going for, but that is no a fucking "8", it's a fish. Either it's a shit problem or you're wrong.

im just waiting for the day when sexual assault allegations start popping up on him.

How many years do you think he has left in him? Mario in Odyssey sounds far, FAR less enthusiastic than he did in 64, Sunshine, hell, even Mr. Gay 2.

Jesus christ how can you both be so stupid.

2D > 3D

>kids game
All games are for kids you massive dork.
>BUT MUH MATURE GAMES WITH EPIC BLOOD AND GORE IN THEM
Made to appeal to teenagers who think they are hot shit because they play violent video games.

>Wario is canonically autistic
>even Martinet forgets about Waluigi

Is there a mod like that yet? If I had the money I'd pay him to rerecord the entire Parthuurnarx dialogue in the Mario voice.

ONE OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHERS ONE OF THESE THINGS JUST DOESNT BELONG

>Martinet is a grand sorcerer who has never succumb to a succubus
He never got bing bing wahoo'd himself?

charlesmartinet.com/voiceover.html

When the fuck has martinet ever played dk?

what a lying faggot

tales from my culo

>Mario in Odyssey sounds far, FAR less enthusiastic than he did in 64, Sunshine, hell, even Mr. Gay 2.

stuff like that is most likely due to the voice director though rather than the voice actor.
they probably didnt want mario to sound like a hyper active kid in this one.

>and now the voice of baby mario
Jesus this website is old.
As for your question, he voiced DK in Mario Kart 64, Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, and a bunch of the Mario Party games.

youtube.com/watch?v=NcdkFsVFzMI&feature=youtu.be&t=3m34s

Introduce Mario Jr so a VA switch won't be jarring. After a few games, they'll start calling him Mario.

>better animation than the animated series

B I N G
I
N
G

>he voiced DK in Mario Kart 64
Dude's got some impressive range, then
youtube.com/watch?v=UWINseIbbdQ

>Check Charles Martinet's Twitter
>He's a George Takei-tier salty far-left SJW

Nooooooooooope.

well that's it boys i shill for MS now

Now that's what I call a nostalgia trip.

This man is a national treasure.

>2 grunts looped with a voice modifier
impressive

you are an idiot, although correct about gorey vdieo games.
Games can and should be played by everyone regardless of age, and they are ten billion percent not all for kids.

CUTE

ha, this is it

>in anime
stopped reading

Is anime over yet?

This makes me realize it wouldn't be that strange for Mario to speak constantly, but Luigi's got a borderline speech impediment.

>George Takei
I'm glad someone else dislikes that faggot. What an inciteful, hypocritical, biased mouthpiece.

This website is AESTHETIC.

youtube.com/watch?v=qevVLEYFfC4

I met him at a con once. Cool guy. He actually pays attention to every person that he's talking to unlike most voice actors.

>he gets the street juggler to use the figures

rip bulma

>>He's a George Takei-tier salty far-left SJW

>be slightly left of Hitler
>FUCKING FAR-LEFT COMMIES REEEEEEEE

Stay mad, Sup Forums.

Anime is a Japanese animation style that has been used for a verry long time. and i doubt it will end anytime soon :/

>these forced downloads

damn

Is there a more obvious closeted homosexual than him? He doesn't have a wife and when asked about children once he answered something like "I have a some wonderful nephews and nieces".

I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo forced him to sign a contract preventing him from coming out as gay because of the impact it would have on the perception of Mario and by extent Nintendo by christfag american families.

damn who did mario rape

That is amazing.

He wants a guy (can't remember his name) fired from fox for saying that the republican senator accused of rape is innocent until proven guilty. He's definitely authoritarian left.
t. libertarian lefty

Pauline, but she's cool with it now and is back to appearing in the series.
It was the 80s, after all. They were all on cocaine. Who can really blame him?

He'd better not come up in some sex scandal... Guy is too damn likeable

this desu

>makes ya think, doesn't it?

>See, here's a comedy lesson for you:
>Why did the banana fall out of the tree?
>I don't know?
>Because it was dead

>He wants a guy (can't remember his name) fired from fox for saying that the republican senator accused of rape is innocent until proven guilty. He's definitely authoritarian left.

There's enough witness that have come forward saying Roy Moore used to date teenage girls to justify the allegations being true. Sean Hannity defended him saying "it was consensual." You cant legally consent with a 14 year old girl.

Sauce on all of them

There were a lot of witnesses claiming Michael Jackson was a rapist, too. That didn't mean shit, since he was cleared of all charges.
Not that facts matter in the court of public opinion, his career is almost certainly over.

He is gay.

Someone on Sup Forums tracked down some local craigslist listings that were very obvious him looking for another gay man to do "roleplaying" things with.

But thats it, hes just gay, no pedophile stuff or anything thankfully.

My thoughts exactly, user. Just no.

There's got to be a hidden meaning behind this I'm not getting. Is there a pun involved I'm not getting? Kinda stings if true, since I actually enjoy English puns despite not being a native English speaker.

either that or Wario's got some really dark humor goin' on

It's the unexpected. You expect a pun, or a clever joke, but you just get the obvious and dark "is ded lul", which works, but is entirely dependent on comedic timing.

Better version

right bottom is Hotel Mario (censored).

>Mario has been shit since they gave him a voice.

Its a good thing Mario doesn't have actual dialogue because when he is doing more than a wahoo or ok it just sounds like your grandpas impression of a mexican.

Sounds fitting, then.

>Hitler
>right wing

Literally anyone can do the voice so who gives a shit. He has the easiest job in the fucking world.

>Literally anyone can do the voice so who gives a shit
Post vocaroo of you doing Mario voice lines then, faggot. And not just basic shit like "it's me mario!," but the actual noises like so:
youtube.com/watch?v=jkgLH1phPew

fuck i miss this mario

Top Right?

>he will die in my time
>Miyamoto will die in my time
>Reggie will die in my time
Welp I gotta get over video games eventually

>yfw you find out Charles voiced Paarthurnax in Skyrim

youtube.com/watch?v=jUIK7jl3Hpo