What are some good games fit for low IQs? I have a genuine 86 IQ, according to the Stanford-Binet

What are some good games fit for low IQs? I have a genuine 86 IQ, according to the Stanford-Binet.

Some of my favorite games:
>Brogue
>Space Station 13
>MH4U
>Umihara Kawase
Anyone have some recs? I generally don't do well with strategy.

Other mentally challenged Anons are welcome to post their experiences with gaming.

overwatch

>SS13
>Low IQ

fire emblem

The entire Nintendo library

Deus Ex

tf2

Overwatch.

the witness

Pretty much all AAA or popular games were designed for literal retards.
The world is your oyster.

paladins

The entire Sony library

I've never won as an antagonist. I love playing around with objects in the game.

Engineer and Roboticist are loads of fun.

Clown, sec, geneticist

pubg

a lot of ss13 roles can be broken down into doing a checklist of things at the start of the round and then fucking around for the next 40-120 minutes.

>literal retard has better taste in vidya than 90% of Sup Forums

what did IQ mean by this

Multiplayer games

The entire PC library

Silent Hunter III on realistic

The entire Xbox library

Yeah but you still need to master the backwards UI and controls.

IQ is not accurate in determining somebody's overall intelligence

Depends on the role. Playing as, for example, a good Clown traitor takes a IQ higher than pretty much any other game aside from perhaps Aurora.

The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game The Game

I have a small bit on the top of my skull where it dips in about a centimetre. Is this normal?

"intelligence" is a vaguely defined attribute, iq is very good at measure fluid intelligence or general problem solving ability

t. 105 IQ claiming 130+

>tfw I make my own games
truly the only way to play games for high IQed individuals such as myself.

Kirby Superstar/Ultra

Even retards can enjoy that game.

>I have a small bit on the top of my skull where it dips in about a centimetre. Is this normal?

I have am IQ of 133 and I like platformers, fighting games, and JRPGs.

This.

It's why people that are somewhat smart rub it in eveyone's face while they have literally nothing else to show for it.

>I have an IQ of 125!
>Cool. Flip my burger, burger flipper.

Skyrim and Fallout 4

not that user but I took an IQ test once and got 126, am I smart?

Kill yourself retard.

I'm OP and I have that. Make of that what you will.

Nearly all nintendo games
all "indie" RPG's
sims/city building games
dynasty/samurai warriors series aside from the fuckawful "strategy" variants (at least these used to be fun. haven't played the new ones dunno if they're any good)

battlerite

Social skills are way more important for work than IQ

>I have am IQ of 133

>low IQ
>plays space station 13
i don't believe you

Why? I'm happy.

>retards get to play every game
it's not fair

H-hey! I was just...
I was trying to be cute!
Y-yeah!