Everyone always sucks off Kojima 24/7, but what about Shinji Mikami?

Everyone always sucks off Kojima 24/7, but what about Shinji Mikami?

>Aladdin(SNES)
>RE1
>RE2
>RE3
>RE:CV
>Dino Crisis
>Dino Crisis 2
>Devil May Cry
>RE:Zero
>RE4

This guy has planned and oversaw a lot of classics, yet is barely ever mentioned here. Maybe because he does not have a massive attention whore ego like Kojima he stays out of the public eye.

You frogot REmake, Vanquish and Evil Within

Tons of people love him, I don't know why you think that Sup Forums is a good place to read opinions.

Sup Forums is the premier gaming forums. I get all my important news and tidbits from it.

>RE2
>RE3
>RE:CV
>DMC
>RE:Zero
He didn't direct any of these though? You also forgot to mention his best games that he did direct. Are you retarded?

Nah. Just superior to you. An inferior brain rejects what it cannot understand.

okay kiddo lmao

>Not mentioning Goof Troop

Based Mikami

lol OP reeling.

Mikami is pretty much my all-time favorite video game developer. He doesn't really want to direct anymore, though.

I like him, even TEW had its moments.

TEW is a far superior game to RE7, capshit would do well do recognise this

You forgot his best game.

I really think i would've liked it a lot more if the camera wasn't 4 feet up Sebastion's ass and bosses didn't spam instant kill moves.

Kamiya directed RE2 and DMC

westacuck faggots didnt buy vanquish and almost willingly underrated it

i fucking hated those fags in the last gen who only were playing dudebro cookie-cutter shooter or openworld garbage
glad sjw crap has flooded there now shit should be ruined

>Devil May Cry
>Mikami

There should be an fov setting but the rest is fine imo. Haven't played 2 yet however

>Mikami
>Devil May Cry

most capcom and ex capcom people have an infinitely more impressive portfolio than kojima.

What about Hideaki Itsuno? That man is a living legend nobody seems to care about.