"Wait... I'm the w-w-worst girl?"

>"Wait... I'm the w-w-worst girl?"

Let your hair flow freely instead of having those god awful pig tails and you get upgraded to number one.

Nah, as long as Makoto exists there'll be someone far worse than you

No, you aren't.

No, you're the best girl.

Don't worry, Futaba still exists.

Of the main party girls? Maybe the least interesting.

Of all the girls in the game? Not even close.

Second best girl behind Makoto

You make this same fucking thread multiple times a week. I can't tell if you're an Annfag just trying to get people talking about her or if you just hate her.

Ohya is not worst.

>Boring personality
>Drunk a lot of the time
>Uninteresting social link
>Boring design
>Voice actor of previous game's worst main party girl
>Among the worst confidant skills

Even the tranny bartender felt more interesting and like they cared about your wellbeing more. Maybe not the worst girl to you, but certainly to me.

not with the only obvious gifts to give you aren't!

agreed, she's the reason I maxed Oda

I'm sorry you have shit taste.

I'm sorry you like older washed up drunken women with reused voice actors that weren't even good in the last game.

best*

also you look better with your hair down

Yes

Yeah, they're hot.

Older women? Yeah, that's why P5 gives you two way better options if you're into that.

Why you'd go for Ohya is beyond me.

I didn't. I just said that she isn't worst girl.

Nah, you are alright. Better than Makoto at least. Still nowhere close to Haru or Kawakami tho.

I love her so much.

Ann took my heart

She is perfect.

>Still nowhere close to Haru or Kawakami tho.
Good taste.

I wanna date Ann!

If perfection had a picture reference in the dictionary, it'd be a picture of her.

sauce me, senpai

Isn't Akechi the worst girl?

I want to date Ann with the intention of eventually marrying her

I want to raise a family and grow old with Ann.

>1/4 white piggu

close but nope

Every girl is best!

>perfect Aryan Goddess while maintaining those Asian genetics

She's going to look like she's in her 20s until she hits 65.

Except Ouya

That and her metabolism is so ridiculously good she can eat whatever she wants and maintain a literal 10/10 figure

You mean Makoto.

>not using Makoto (worst girl) to get to Sae (best girl)

don't bully my waifu

just kidding I love Makoto but she didn't like my gifts as much as Ann so she can fuck off

She still deserves love

Nigga you get Beelzebub from her
Stupid ass looking ass.

Ann is totally not the worst girl but she's not my best either.

I love Makoto very much and wish she wasn't a lightning rod for bullying

Haru is objectively the worst.

Meh, most of the fanbase either like or indifferent about her. It's only the vocal minority who bully her constantly and you can easily ignore them,.

Nope

Only on this autistic fucking website will you find people that outright hate any of the girls.

Believe me no one would bully her if she's not as popular.

A WHORE

Yes, I would.

>not going for the Yakuza date
the only one btfo here is you.

I doubt but ok.

It's not a Sup Forums thing believe me. Normies have "begone thot xd" memes about pretty much any girl.

To be honest I don't get why Ann would date a Japanese guy if she knows that European men exist.

Honestly the cutest non romance date.

This comic makes me cringe, I could never not be the breadwinner if I had a family.

European men do not exist.

If I s-s-st-stutter, I will look l-like I'm c-c- combohARGH!!!!!!

FUCKING STOP WITH THIS PEDO POSTING WEEB BULLSHIT THAT NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT.

Yeah, Persona is mediocore, and if you come for the wafiu bait, guess what, you are a degenerate and you are settling for trash. The only worthwhile girl in the whole fucking series is Naoto, and even then she is bottom of the barrel, and a trap waiting to happen.

FUCK Atlus, and FUCK Shin Megami Tensei.

I agree with you actually but I have 1300 pictures of Ann in my folder and that's the only family one I've got.

Someone get this hothead out of here.

I would have probably gone for Makoto if it wasn't for her total social retardation.
Just doesn't feel in character at all, she's intelligent as fuck and is the student council president, but apparently she has no social awareness at all?
When you go to the arcade with her the first time is just cringy as shit and I dropped her like a lead weight after that

I mean it's understandable. She lives in her bubble that her sister created.

This level of shit taste has never been seen before

How did she become student council president if she acts with Joker like a total autist who can't interact with people?

Some of the student said she was Seitou Kaichou because no one wanted to be one.

Best. And I would date her.

rule 63 is fucking trash

You don't need to have good interaction to boss everyone around. Makoto is really formal and professional even when talking to the rest of PT.

no u

The way the English VA of Ann says "w-waitttt" gets my dick so hard bruh, who ever gets to fuck this bitch even if she don't look good irl must have it good.

>English

Meh, I liked her English voice too.

Her Confident perks are completely useless if you're actually good at the game.

American board.
American language.
Go to 2ch if you want nip voices .
Now go on your way before things get sticky, BANG .

>but apparently she has no social awareness at all?
Book smart and street smart user. Makoto's only good in school and because of that she sucks in real life.

Don't hate on the dub
Dagda being the MC is great

Ann is an airhead!!!!

Why does Ann remind me of Antifa members?

That's part of the reason why she's so cute.

why are they so cute

She was book smart.
She's like a robot. She's good at what she does under specific circumstances but can't think outside of the box once shit hits the fan.

Because they are tiny.

Worst attendants so far.
God I hate them.

Street smart?
It's not about being street smart, she genuinely shows autistic level inability to understand social situations.
That's not a problem with being street smart it's genuine social retardation

>game cane out in April
>still haven't moved on from these waifus

You shut your whore mouth.

I wouldn't have a problem with Makoto if "being smurt" wasn't her defining character trait.
Hell her social link is 60% Eiko, 25% physically or mentally abusing Eiko and 15% about Makoto.
People shit on the Ohyster but at least she had a good social link

>doing Sae's palace and realising she has a massive back tattoo that she hides

Like the other anons point out. Makoto only good when following orders and that's it.
Literally the first time you meet her is in the library and a lot of students said she hangs there most of the time. That doesn't help her understanding her peers.

They're all so great why would you want to move on?

Not him but user cmon, Oyha's SL is so bad that I literally forgot what is it about.

Haven't played P5 since it came out but looking back on it, I feel like it was a 7/10. Wasted potential. Was really great in the beginning but then it just fell off a cliff. Ending sucked. Psuedo-Tartarus sucked. You don't even steal shit for the second half of the game, you just kill their shadows. Last dungeon and boss should have been some thieving shit, maybe using an entity or mythological demon that stole from god. Just a lot of wasted potential. The quests, the tartarus shit, it was all as deep as a puddle. Very sad.

It's about teaching a reporter that genuine good can exist in the world.

>nip potato with fucked teeth
>white blue-eyed blond haired finnish model
you got brain problems, son

That's because you're stupid.

>take a character for MiP
>ruin everything interesting about her and dumb her down to make her "moe"
You know why you're trash

What the fuck is up with those stick legs.

>if "being smurt" wasn't her defining character trait.
See I at least found her to be the most normal party member and most likely i'd want to hang out with in real life until i actually hung out with her in the game and she turned out to be a total weirdo.
Ann is literally the only girl who doesn't have some weird autistic shit going on