Uncharted just turned 10 years old!

It's Uncharted's 10th birthday today. Say something nice to it, Sup Forums.

Why does that dumb image make me laugh?

>1 is alright
>2 is surprisingly a good game
>3 was pretty fun but the story confusing
>4 was a climbing simulator

Decent series overall. I just wish Naughty Dog went back to 3D platformers.

I love 2, that's it.

I only played the first. It looked very pretty at the time but it was forgettable enough that I never wanted to bother with the sequels.

Shit game, spend 80% of it hiding behind an obstacle shooting other people hiding behind obstacles

Drake Fortune is a mass murderer and didn't deserve the ending he got.

It's probably one of the only games I like from PlayStation, way better than that movie tlou.

B-but self defence.

you ruined naughty dog

1, 3, and 4 are shit. Only 2 is decent.

Lost Legacy was alright. It couldn't save Nadine's poor character but Chloe more than makes up for it.
Plus half the game is non-linear which is a massive bonus.

I fucking love the series and characters. Gameplay wasn't bad either. Fuck what Sup Forums says.

1 was great but flawed.

2 was mastahpiece.

3 looked amazing but felt more like a movie than anything. all the forced globethrotting just for it's own sake made it feel like some Nick Cage National Treasure shit.

4 had more forced FOIGHTIN ROUND DA WORLD for no reason, though I still havent finished it because I lost interest during the beginning of the driving section.

we dont talk about Golden Abyss

Ten years already? fuck, time truly does fly by...

Golden Abyss was the second best one. It had the least movie shit.

i generally enjoyed the series even with its many flaws.
i was a huge indiana jones fan when i was young so this series is as close as we can get to a modern indy.

How many men have you killed, just today?

There's actually a trophy that kinda references that in 4

It's pretty gud series. First game aged like dog shit though. Still haven't played the newest one with Chloe and the niggress.

Nathan is a psycho, especially in 4 because the "bad guy" isn't even that bad to begin with, seriously I don't even know what the fuck they even did that justified murdering hundreds of them. Anyway, the trophy is called ludonarrative dissonance and it happens when you kill 1000 enemies.

2 > 4 > 3 = 1
Still sad that A Thief's End hat no supernatural elements though.

I still think Nate was the villain in 4. Killing Rafe was a mistake, he literally did nothing wrong.

1 was good at launch, awkward to replay because of forced SIXAXIS controls for grenades.

2 was fucking great and fun. Good multiplayer too.

3 was a mixed bag; dumb story and villains. But fun multiplayer too, I loved the beta.

Still haven't played 4, don't have a PS4.

>9 games released
>surprised it's been 10 years

It's almost as bad as CoD my man.

Completely forgettable and inconsequential franchise. It'll go down in history as... no, it won't go down in history at all.

Fuck you give us back Jak & Daxter

i bet it would have ended with you fighting those pirate skeletons at the end.

t. user who never played uncharted

Did I FUCKING ask, you fucking nerd?

its shit

Lost Legacy might as well not exist at all.
Uncharted is Nathan Drake.

1 was kind of a mixed bag.
2 was amazing and one of the best games of the generation.
3 was a great game
4 I have no idea, I'll buy it in a few years for nothing

I love the series, those who hate on it especially U2 have shit contrarian taste

Sequel with Elena/Cassie oyakodon when?

But Lost legacy was fucking great

4>2>3>1
This is canon btw

I've only played, 1, 4 and LL. LL fell for the open world meme, but I felt like the other two were fun. I'm pretty sure I got them with my ps3/ps4 purchases at the time.

Unnecessary romantic subplot. I just wanted to explore ruins with vidya Indy, not watch his on Android off again relationship with Elena,whom by the way is too good for Drake

1 was horrible, I can't believe they managed to make a franchise out of it.

The Jet Ski level alone made me want to kill myself, and not just because I was an edgy teenager.

get gud

1 is fucking great

Is that the image the Australian shitposter came from?

I always thought they did a good job capturing the fun adventure feel of Indiana Jones with the characters, stories, and pacing of the games even if I do find the gameplay a little shallow.

Post you're favourite areas/levels
>1
Underground zombie area and nazi bunker
>2
Train
>3
None
>4
Madagascar

it was in self defence

2 was legit my GOTY for that year
3 was a bit of a letdown
4 should have kept the hand to hand combat from 3, bit of a step back

>tfw no Elena gf
feels like shit lads

>Sup Forums likes uncharted now

overwhelmingly overrated trigger happy Americunt trash

never thought this game is anything special

Played 1, 2, dropped 3 and haven't bothered finishing 4. I wish this series had gameplay good enough to even carry 12 hours.
There shouldn't be a weapon limit, and I don't think there should be ammo limits either. Reloading is seriously the least fun thing in video games.

>2 was legit my GOTY for that year
You realize that's the same year in which Demon's Souls released, right?

>Not biting the bullet and marrying Cassie so you have based Nathan for a step-dad and Elena for a step-mom

the aiming in these games always felt off. they kinda fixed it with 4 but it still doesnt feel right, im not even the type of guy that plays everything on keyboard + mouse either.

>*Stepdad/stepmom*

What the fuck is wrong with me. Father and mother in-law goddammit..

It's the best movie game series, of course it will have fans.

that came out in 2010 for me though mate

>I just wish Naughty Dog went back to 3D platformers.
I'm pretty sure most of the Crash/Jak team is gone.

why do americans celebrate birthdays of inanimate objects?

Sauce?

This is actually right.

There were parts of 4 that were really good. But it is masked by stuff that I don't hate but wouldn't want to do again.

Lost Legacy was decent fun if you absolutely had to play some more Uncharted or wanted to know what all the fuss was about... right up until the last hour where it was really really good.

LITERALLY OBSESSED

how long is the game compared to 4?

Garbage shooter made in the fucking usa

LITERALLY OBESE

Uncharted 4 is unironically one of the most fun TPS multiplayer experiences on console. Only problem is the maps are a bit shit.

>Uncharted 4 is unironically one of the most fun TPS multiplayer experiences on console.
wrong.

my opinions are of true objective fact

10 years of ripping off Tomb Raider

You and I must be the same person then.

what's the wall-bouncing of Uncharted?

Only games I played on the triple. The duple is the last console I owned.
>1 is okay with some really frustrating enemy rooms
>2 is good and worth playing
>3 really shows it was made by their Bteam as the Ateam was busy with tlou. All the stages are set pieces with nothing actually tying them together
Enjoed playing through once/10

typical mass shooting game for batshit insane American pigs

i have mixed feelings in this franchise, last year i bought the ND collection and recently finished UC4
1 was terrible, the story is so slow paced that at middle game i have forgot what i was doing
2 was very good, the story is somewhat cliché
3 was a middle point between 2 and 1, it has a lot of cutscences, but still a satisfying gameplay
4 is literally graphics (incredibly cutscenes btw), the story is meh, because 'oh look, nathan HAD a brother that we never heard, not even in the 3 game where it shows his infancy'

Much shorter... 5-6 hours? Though the first hour is basically a walking simulator. It is centered around a large open world to explore.

>tfw no Chloe taking my cummies
>tfw no having adventures with my old father like friend Sully
>tfw will never settle down with a blonde Aryan beauty and make many Drakes
Hold me...

>nice looking levels make up for shitty gameplay

>10 years of ripping off Tomb Raider
While actually being better than the reboot. How did naughty dog do it? The mad men.

overrated trash

only casuals play it

>1
nazi bunker
>2
urban warzone place
>3
yemen
>4
turtle island

3 was worth it solely for the multiplayer
I still remember the beta and how all the stages were split into two parts.
>the london trainstation started with both teams fighting on moving trains
>the air field map started with you fighting on a convoy trailing a plain that's about to take off, you get extra points if you stay on the plane when it takes off
>the mansion doesn't move but its one fire and if you fight inside for too long you get crushed
There were also intro cutscenes and what not to set the tone of the battle but they removed them from the retail release for some reason
>bad guy team sets the mansion on fire before the fighting starts
>if they win they line up the good guys team outside like an execution
>good guy team is trying to hijack the plane before it takes off
>if they win they tie-up and the bad guys in storage container crates.