Just bought this. Please insult me

Just bought this. Please insult me.

I just bought it too

What the fuck is wrong with you

You're a big dummy who's butt smells like poo.

>buying Skyrim in 2017
>buying Skyrim on a console
>buying Skyrim on a Nintendo console.

INSULT ME

you first

I'm picking it up after work and I don't really know why

Maybe all that toddposting rotted my brain

I haven't played Skyrim in 5 years and do not care about pc mods because i am a computer brainlet.

At the end of the day user, all that matters is that we have fun.

>no loot crates
>no microtransactions
>no mini DLC
>no payed mods
>portable
you did great sir
t.nottodd

Why? It's comfy as fuck on the Switch.

Should i get it too? I never played it.

Which version is better ps4 vs switch? I know the ps4 ver is way cheaper and often on sale.. but the swirch ver looks more comfy

Skyrim isn't the best game, but it's better than the nickle and dime bullshit we're getting in recent years.

Patrician taste user. Have fun :)

Also it's good to know you support the devs financially

>Washed out textures
>No mods
>A whooping 30 fps

It depends if portability is more important to you. PS4 is undoubtedly the better version in terms of graphics, frame rate, stability, etc, but the switch version is obviously portable. I would probably go with the PS4 version all things considered, unless portability is more valuable to you.

You're beautiful

Me too. The game is automatically 200% better on the Switch somehow.

>Please insult me.
you already insulted your whole family with this purchase

Why the fuck did you buy Skyrim on a console?
The entire point of Bethesda games is to be modded.

Get the original PC version, it runs on a toaster and has tons of mods.

Why would a bunch of contrarians ever do what you tell them to?
Good purchase, user. Blessed be your family, and may your astounding good looks and overflowing virility never degrade.
No homo

fuckface

You did the right thing sweetie

>Tell the truth
>Get insulted
Ayyy

lmao

I bought it too, again. Remember to play whatever you want and disregard anyone that criticizes you on it. Only a dirty faggot acts elitist about a fucking console, and only a retard is incapable of knowing why someone would sacrifice a minute amount of graphical clarity and modding support for the promise of extreme comfiness.

>I bought it too, again

Why? I honestly have no idea why you would buy the same game twice.

why the fuck would you do that? and its coming from a dude with 2000hours on skyrim PC

not him but

>portable

Read my post again. Are you incapable of comparing and contrasting versions? I have it on pc for graphics and mods. I have it on handheld to play wherever I want. Why is this difficult for you to understand? It's a game that's super comfy and I want to play lounging around.

Wow, now you can play with a piece of shit on the metro! What a time to be alive.

You are a shit taste retard then.

So you are willing to pay 60 dollars just to buy a game that you've already played because it's portable? strange.

If you don't care for Skyrim in the first place, what could you possibly contribute to a discussion on it? I can understand if your here to insult op since he asked, what I'm curious as to why you be drawn to this topic in the first place.

>you are retarded because you like a game I dont
Okay.

You'll insult yourself enough when you look at your reflection on the black loading screen of the Switch.

Filthy little slut, you need to be controlled and fucked like a good girl.

if I see anyone playing this in public im taking your kids tablet and breaking it over your normie face

Well I probably have like 700 hours in it and still enjoy it. I don't play mmos or anything with micro transactions, I don't see it as that steep compared to hours of enjoyment I get from it.

>Wow, now you can play with a piece of shit on the metro!
There are plenty of hobos that do that already, why can't I?

I'd like to see you try faggot.

I did buy Skyrim though and it's shit. You are a retard who bought Skyrim twice, your opinion is literally worthless and your only argument is muh comfy.

Fair enough, I guess it depends on where you live, in my country for example I definitedly wouldn't afford to waste 60$ to buy the same game twice.

Hobos can do it without spending 60 dollars on a 6 year old shit, they have recent shit for free.
Also dogs take the metro sometimes and hobos can play with those too.
Hobos: 2
Skyrim for Switch owners: 0

Do it pussy.

Okay. So we don't like the same game. I'm sorry that upsets you. Anything else?

Usually not in the habit of it, this is a special case for me.

>Buying Skyrim in the current year of our Lord
>Buying Skyrim on a fucking Handheld
>Buying Skyrim knowing thay you wint be able to mod it unless you start sucking Todd's cock
>Buying Skyrim after the whole Creation Club shitshow
>Buying Skyrim in general
Hang yourself

It doesn't upset me, I just think you are a pleb and that amuses me.

>tfw literally me

Its usually the unshaven depressive beard that just bumps me down even more when i look at it.

Do you want to play anywhere or do you want mods? Personally I went for switch because I travel so much I never get to sit at my computer unless it's for work.

The PS4 and Switch versions both run at a stable 30fps.

Ps4 is prettier, but many reviewers are saying the Switch has a more consistent framerate and less bugs, the latter I'm not sure I believe. But thank you for being one of the few people who understand the differences in platforms. So many people here are so defensive and pissy they just insult what they don't like and move on.

Oh, I was talking about literal shit.